Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Adams Detail Spray Group Buy!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Adams Detail Spray Group Buy!

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan@Adams View Post
    Thanks for your interest in the Adams Detail Spray Group Buy!! Its great, enthusiastic, and fun forums like this one that make my job so enjoyable.
    Sharing a love of the car hobby, detailing, and that endless pursuit of the perfect shine on your ride.

If you have any questions once you receive your order don't hesitate to email me personally (Dylan@Adamspolishes.com) or contact our customer service number (866-965-0400) Our team is always available to help and wants to ensure that 110% satisfaction is a part of every Adams experience.

Please refer to the following instructions while placing your order and keep in mind orders will begin to ship once the first 20 orders are received and paid. Shipping times will vary based on your location, but we will do our best to get your order boxed up and shipped as quickly as possible.

Instructions for Group Buy Purchases:

1) Direct your web browser to: www.adamspolishes.com

2) Once there select the "Gallons" tab near the bottom on the left navigation bar.

3) Add either the 5 gallon or 1 gallon size detail spray to your cart.
    The 1 gallon is at the top of the page, the 5 gallon is at the very bottom.

4) Then click on the "Accessories" tab in the left navigation bar and add an EZ Refill Funnel to your cart from that page.

5) Then click on the "Detail Spray" tab near the middle of the left navigation bar and add one 16oz Detail Spray (2nd item on the page) to your cart.

6) If you wish to purchase anything else feel free to add those items to your cart as well.

IMPORTANT: AT A MINIMUM YOU MUST HAVE A GALLON OF DETAIL SPRAY, REFILL FUNNEL AND 16oz DETAIL SPRAY IN YOUR CART IN ORDER TO ADD ADDITIONAL ITEMS TO YOUR PURCHASE!!

7) Once you have all the items in your cart proceed to checkout. When there scroll down to the lower portion of the page. In the "Coupons or Gift Card" section enter the following code:

G8DSGB1

That code will apply all of the appropriate discounts including the free shipping.

Finish processing the transaction, sit back, and wait in anticipation for your box of goodies from Adams to arrive.

Thanks again for your interest and support of Adams products!! Enjoy your order!!

Tell you what, if you want to start an interest thread to see if we can do a group buy on the 5 gallon detail spray I'll see what I can put together for you. If we can get 5 or more guys to commit I can probably get you a pretty decent discount.

List of GB Members (Five Gallon):
    SRG963
    JoeSyko
    08G8V8
    2ltrgsr
    jonjones88
    MAYBEN
    4GASEM
    silver6.0L

List of GB Members (One Gallon):
    fiveoh
    Punisher
    1ChargedG8
    PaycheckG8
    Scalarrthu
    TomPierce
    majesticix
    zosix
    igofast
    G8 Ray
    G8DRIV3R
    Vertical
    svtcobra
    kevinm0131
    caretaker

List of GB Members on other sites:
    http://www.g8board.com/forums/showpo...78&postcount=1
    http://g8gt.com/t4676/#post14137

Ok... I went to bat for the G8 group and got you guys some killer pricing. This will apply on either the 5 gallon or 1 gallon purchase.

20+ members: 20% off + free shipping + free 16oz bottle + free refill funnel

Have at it boys... we'll keep this open for a little while and get everyone the chance to decide and then we'll finalize this.

TOTAL BETWEEN 2 G8 FORUMS: 60+
    TOTAL CURRENT COUNT 5 GALLON: 15
    TOTAL CURRENT COUNT 1 GALLON: 48

Group Buy Pricing of Adams Products:

1-Gallon Adam's Detail Spray
    Catalog No: G002- List Price: $39.95-> $31.96 With Free Shipping.
    2-Gallons Adam's Detail Spray
    Catalog No: G002- List Price: $79.90-> $63.92 With Free Shipping.
    3-Gallons Adam's Detail Spray
    Catalog No: G002- List Price: $119.85-> $95.88 With Free Shipping.
    4-Gallons Adam's Detail Spray
    Catalog No: G002- List Price: $159.80-> $127.84 With Free Shipping.
    5-Gallon Adams Detail Spray
    Catalog No: J002 - List Price: $159.95-> $128.00 With Free Shipping.
    Feel free to order a few 1-Gallon containers once contacted.
    There is no limit on your order

UPDATE:

Because I'm such a nice guy and I like you all so much... True Blue Microfiber polishing cloths will be available with the discount as well. That means you get 20% off of our amazingly soft, super plush, ultra premium microfiber when you place your order.

So if you need some MF to go with the gallons of detail spray nows the time to stock up. This is purely optional, so if you're stocked on MF you don't have to add any, but as most of us know, you can never have too much microfiber!!

Why is this towel the best we've ever made? It comes down to the quality of our microfiber fabric, the 100% microfiber edging, and premium construction. Our Adam's True-Blue Super-Plush Microfiber Towel is guaranteed not to swirl your paint or leave fine scratches. (As always, our tags are attached with a mild adhesive, never sewed on!)

My fanaticism for crystal clear, swirl-free paint on my own cars led me to find the ultimate microfiber cloth, now it's even better! I call it "Super-Plush" because it's the softest, fluffiest wipe and buffing towel available. Others have tried to copy use with thick towels made in China, but none duplicate our quality or performance. That's 110% guaranteed!

Adam's True-Blue Super-Plush Microfiber Towels are as versatile as they are safe. Use them on glass, paint and all interior surfaces. The cheap knock-offs lint like crazy, but not Adam's Super-Plush Microfiber Towels. Guaranteed!

Adam's True-Blue Super-Plush Microfiber Towels are designed to last. Each towel is cut and individually sewn with our premium black edge binding. Inferior microfiber towels are surge bound and hot wire cut by the thousands, leaving a hard edge that will scratch your delicate paint.

Experience the difference Adam's premium towels make. Your car is worth it!

REMEMBER:
    GB will close out this weekend so we can begin getting the orders in and shipped as early as possible next week. Once the discounts are issued it will be up to you guys to submit your orders... NO ONES ORDER WILL SHIP UNTIL THE FIRST 30 ORDERS ARE PLACED AND PAID.
    Last edited by SRG963; 08-03-2009 at 04:29 PM.
    Trigger
    My Fully Loaded 08 Stealth Blue Pontiac G8 GT

There's always someone faster,
    they just don't look as good lol
    Rotofab/Cortex/BMR/Pedders/VMR/Adams/Brakes/OBX/Nitto

PRAISE THE LOWERED

Post Thanks / Like

The 5 gallon jug is a good deal, but the shipping kills it.

I'm interested. I use a lot of this stuff.
    2008 PBM G8GT, TVS1900, Rick Crawford blower cam, Kooks 1 7/8 Mids, Corsa Cat-back, CHenry Tuned, RotoFab, BP Catch Can, Pedders Lowered Touring Suspension w/ sway bars, CTS-V wheels, Brembos front/rear, in-dash GPS/Bluetooth, de-chromed

Post Thanks / Like

I'll get tier pricing setup tonight or tomorrow and post it for you guys so you'll know what kind of discount you'll be getting based on number of orders in the GB. I'm not opposed to tying this in with other sites if it means it'll help you guys get the better pricing.
    Email: forums@AdamsPolishes.com
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter @AdamsPolishes
    Use the code GRRRR8 at checkout to save 10% off your next order at www.AdamsPolishes.com

Post Thanks / Like

im in depending on the discount
    09 G8 GT Liquid Red Premium/Sport 20% Tints, Rotofab CAI, borla catback, kooks catless long tube headers, and custom dyno tune by kaltech tuning - 358 hp 367 tq

Post Thanks / Like

Don't forget to include a pricing tier for those who want the one gallon. Thanks.
    2008 Pontiac G8 GT / Premium Package / Stealth Blue Metallic
    SHOW: Tint / "Pontiac" & "GM" badge delete / "V8 6.0 Litre" Oz badges / Reflective Concepts Arrowhead Overlays / IWM w/ Blue Display
    & GO:Vararam OTR "Baby SuperCharger" / VMS ECM/TCM Tune + HSRK / Corsa Cat-Back

2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 / Special Edition / Plum Crazy Pearl Gone but not forgotten

2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8 / Special Edition / Plum Crazy Pearl

Post Thanks / Like

sorry for the ignorance on knowledge of the product..

can someone explain the advantages to this over other products out there? thank you

2009.5 G8 GT PBM W/ ONYX/RED INTERIOR PREMIUM PKG, SPORT PKG, SUNROOF, AND BLUETOOTH
    **SuperChips 93 RotoFab Tune **RotoFab CAI **Solo Mach Shorty Unbalanced Exhaust
    **20% Tint **6000k HIDs **Audi Style LEDs

Post Thanks / Like

I'll get tier pricing setup tonight or tomorrow and post it for you guys so you'll know what kind of discount you'll be getting based on number of orders in the GB. I'm not opposed to tying this in with other sites if it means it'll help you guys get the better pricing.
    I just opened a new thread at the "other" board to spark activity
    Trigger

PRAISE THE LOWERED

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MAYBEN View Post

can someone explain the advantages to this over other products out there? thank you
    I think all car detail products are going to be subject to personal tastes. I don't know if I can really say it's a better product than others. I find that it has done the job for me quite well and I like to stick with what works.

Ah hell...who am I kidding....I just like it with my cheerios.
    2008 Pontiac G8 GT / Premium Package / Stealth Blue Metallic
    SHOW: Tint / "Pontiac" & "GM" badge delete / "V8 6.0 Litre" Oz badges / Reflective Concepts Arrowhead Overlays / IWM w/ Blue Display
    & GO:Vararam OTR "Baby SuperCharger" / VMS ECM/TCM Tune + HSRK / Corsa Cat-Back

2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 / Special Edition / Plum Crazy Pearl Gone but not forgotten

2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8 / Special Edition / Plum Crazy Pearl

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MAYBEN View Post

From their website

What do you say about a product that cleans, shines and protects just about everything on the exterior of your car? Adam's Detail Spray really is like an instant car detail in a bottle. Make sure you don't run out when you need it with our gallon refill.

Use Adam's Detail Spray on paint, glass, chrome, wheels, grills, and trim to safely clean and shine with just a mist and wipe. This product is so versatile, it's crazy!

When you're short on time to wash your car with a bucket and Adam's Car Wash Shampoo, Adam's Detail Spray is the answer. That's because Adam's Detail Spray is an excellent spray and wipe waterless wash solution. Most cars can be completely and safely cleaned in about ten minutes with less than four ounces of Adam's Detail Spray. Your car will look like it was just washed and waxed.

Do you need a solution for bird and bug crud? Adam's Detail Spray is the answer. Keep a handy four ounce bottle in your glove box for the critter litter all over the front of your beautiful car. Just mist and wipe, and the critter litter is gone.

Our exclusive paint protect formula also makes Adam's Detail Spray a safe and effective lubricant for Adam's Detail Clay. This powerhouse combo cleans and smoothes your paint like no other paint cleaner can.

For a better wash and dry experience, after washing and final rinse, mist Adam's Detail Spray over your car and dry with an Adam's Great White Drying Towel. Here, Adam's Detail Spray acts as a drying agent with a kick. The kick is how fast your car dries and the just waxed shine that returns. In a word, WOW!

Use Adam's Detail Spray under the hood to dust and clean all top-side surfaces. Use it to wipe down door jambs and trunk sills, too. You can even use Adam's Detail Spray on the interior of your car as a dusting agent to wipe down your dash, console, door panels and seats. Just mist your microfiber towel and wipe! It's so easy, never streaks, and it smells great!
    Trigger

PRAISE THE LOWERED

Post Thanks / Like

so it can be used to clean the car as well.. thats cool..

2009.5 G8 GT PBM W/ ONYX/RED INTERIOR PREMIUM PKG, SPORT PKG, SUNROOF, AND BLUETOOTH
    **SuperChips 93 RotoFab Tune **RotoFab CAI **Solo Mach Shorty Unbalanced Exhaust
    **20% Tint **6000k HIDs **Audi Style LEDs