Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2010?

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2010?

Alright well I am curious here...excuse me if I am reaching too far or looking too much into the future but....as a future G8 owner (still broke and in college)...what is it looking like for 2010 for the G8's production. I know it is very early in 2009 to even be looking into 2010 but still. By the time I am in the market money wise to get a G8, unless I get lucky and land a money job in May/June..then unless I want a used G8, I will have to look at the new 2010 model years. I know Pontiac and GM are hurting as previous posts on here have detailed, however, has there been any talk about production, no production, limited?? Or it is still totally up in the air? I know there is a thread on the fate of Pontiac and GM but I am looking strictly at the 2010 year and the odds of me being able to get a 2010 model year possibly with some different colors etc...what do you think??

Thanks guys

Post Thanks / Like

Shoot! I just dropped the 8 ball. It says, try again later.
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

Post Thanks / Like

Word originally was this platform untill 2011....How true that is now...Who knows?
    FORMER OWNER 2008 Pontiac G8 GT
    IOM, 20% Tint, 19" Zinik Z27 Sofins, American Racing Header 1 7/8System, Powerbond Underdrive Pulley, 160 Deg. Thermostat,Ported Throttle Body, VARARAM OTR Intake, Livernois Motorsports Tune and Ported Intake. Mobile 1 M1113 Oil Filter, Royal Purple 5W-30, New Era Performance Non DOD 228/240 Cam, Pypes Violators, BMR Trailing Arms and Toe Rods, GXP Front Bumper and Rear Diffuser, Yank 3200 Eibach Pro Series Springs, SJM Line Lock 426 HP and 390 Torque. 1/4 Mile 12.0910 @ 116.53 MPH Coming Someday: Magnacharger.
    LIVERNOIS
    New Era Performance
    http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r...gger_name2.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Just avoid a "super" deal on a First 888 MGM with 11,000 miles and a few dings.

Post Thanks / Like

Lol! Yea, and maybe a slight pull to the right!
    FORMER OWNER 2008 Pontiac G8 GT
    IOM, 20% Tint, 19" Zinik Z27 Sofins, American Racing Header 1 7/8System, Powerbond Underdrive Pulley, 160 Deg. Thermostat,Ported Throttle Body, VARARAM OTR Intake, Livernois Motorsports Tune and Ported Intake. Mobile 1 M1113 Oil Filter, Royal Purple 5W-30, New Era Performance Non DOD 228/240 Cam, Pypes Violators, BMR Trailing Arms and Toe Rods, GXP Front Bumper and Rear Diffuser, Yank 3200 Eibach Pro Series Springs, SJM Line Lock 426 HP and 390 Torque. 1/4 Mile 12.0910 @ 116.53 MPH Coming Someday: Magnacharger.
    LIVERNOIS
    New Era Performance
    http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r...gger_name2.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MANOFSTEEL69 View Post
    Lol! Yea, and maybe a slight pull to the right!
    Also has a parachute sticking out of the steering wheel!

Post Thanks / Like

I'd be willing to bet you'll have a 2010 on the lot waiting for you. If not I'll eat my words and sell you a 2009 with under 10,000 miles on it at a GRRRR8 price.
    2009.25 Pontiac G8 GT, Switchblade Silver Metallic, Premium and Sport packages
    Atari Gauge Mod, Hard Wired Nav w/ ProClip, AFE CAI, Superchips Tune 2.0, Clearmask Complete Kit. PIAA Bright White Bulbs All Around. Putco Fog Lamp Bulbs, Royal Purple Synthetic, Debaged, 6.0 Litres, SS, and V Badges.
    From page 8-7 in the G8 Owners Manual - "If more power is needed for passing, and the vehicle is going about 35MPH or more, push the accelerator all the way down"

Post Thanks / Like

We can all only hope I guess...I know it will be all good for GM and shit...we will make it out of this "funk" eventually..

Post Thanks / Like

*cough* camaro *cough cough*
    11 Mopar 11 Charger

11 Ram 1500 White Crewcab Hemi 4x4 Sport TRADED

10 F150 Raptor Black 5.4 Supercab TRADED

09 GT Black Premium Sport TRADED

Mods: Livernois Stage I Kit with ported intake and TB, Livernois Tune, New Era OTR CAI, UDP, Kooks 1 7/8 catted LT, GXP Front end conversion, GXP mufflers, GXP rear diffuser, VMR VB3 19x9.5, Nitto Invo 275s, TMA 3202, 2 JL Audio 12"s, Limo tint.

Upcoming Mods: GXP brake conversion, DBA rotors, Hawk pads, BMR Subframe Connectors and Trailing Arms, Pedders XA Street system, It is good to have a plan.

08 GT Black Premium Sport RIP
    2 JL Audio 12"s

Post Thanks / Like

Just imagine if this is indeed the last year of production... Instant 94-96 Impala SS status.