3.27 Camaro differential from Pace Performance. G Force Axles.

I bring the vehicle into Watson Chevrolet in Tucson yesterday. G Force had supplied me with a new outer driver's side axle as the old one was vibrating.

When I got it out of the shop it solved the problem. The car was smooth.

I brought it to a local Goodyear dealer for an alignment. They noticed gear oil and that the rear driver's side axle had pulled out. The ase mechanic said the ring clip had popped off and was not holding the inner axle in.

So we towed her back to Watson Chevrolet. At first their ase mechanic, Tim, stated specifically that the wrong ring clip was installed. They stated G Force supplied the incorrect ones.

That would be false. G Force only makes one type of ring clip for the G8. Chris even stated in an e mail that they either supplied the correct one or one could of popped off on assembly and none were given to Watson Chevrolet.

Then I get an email tonight from the service manager at Watson that the correct ring clips were installed and that they will however wait for new ring clips from G Force. But in the e mail Watson also states that the axle is coming in and out to easy and they feel it is the differential. However they are unwilling to work on the differential.

So they are willing to give me a car to drive on the street with new clips which were wrong at first. But now are right. And at the same time putting me on the road with an unsafe vehicle. It makes no sense to me.