Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1299 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 29979911991249128912971298129913001301 ... LastLast
Results 12,981 to 12,990 of 13033

Thread: What did you do to your G8 today?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by STL_G8GT View Post
    Good as can be, all things considered!!

Good to see you all.
    Nice to see you pop in. It’s been awhile.
    2009 GT PBM Sport/Premium Packs
    Kook's / Corsa / Roto Fab CAI with HSRK / Polished Camaro's with Nitto Invo's / Camaro Brembo's / GRRRR8 Hose & ARP Bolt kits / VG Fin / GXP diffuser / Black door trim & other goodies from CP / UPR catch can / Livernois / BMR / Russell / Jet-Hot / SunTech tint by Drew / MM / Adams / Klearz / TSS

Post Thanks / Like

Added another box to the pile of "stuff to install on the G8". A Rear Brembo kit this time, a Black Friday gift to myself. I should be done building our new house by spring, and then it's G8 time. On the fence as to whether I install the LSA supercharger I've been collecting parts for... or just do a DOD delete, with an RCR Little Lunati, although no-LSA option is becoming more attractive. I have other pending (LS-powered) projects that could use the LSA. She isn't my DD, and hasn't seen pavement in over a year. Thoughts?
    2009.1 G8 GT MSM, Sport & Premium
    Creature Comfort:
    19" spare & Pace jack kit, autodim mirror, visor light mod, pass seat slider fix, subwoofer mod, Homelink visor (by Snakey),
    XM & OnStar out/CoStar BLUESTAR in

Show:
    debadged except GM chicklets, custom GXP front fascia, GXP rear diffuser, Holden Center Caps

Go/Whoa:
    VMS ECM/TCM tune, Vararam, HSRK, ARH 1-3/4" LTH, HFCs into stock mufflers, Mobil 1, Pedders Street 1 kit, front Brembo's, PPV struts & shocks

[U] Stuff waiting patiently for installation [U]
    LSA Supercharger (base), Rear PPV shocks, Rear Brembo's, Russell rear brake lines, Staggered Camaro 20's with Holden centers, Morimoto HID's, wireless Aux input for tunes off of the cell phone.

PB: 13.468 @104.4 tune & Vararam

Post Thanks / Like

Trying to buy a '15 SS from someone. Hopefully we can iron out a deal here soon and I can get the car to CT.

By the by, anyone have any shipping carriers that they've used before and can recommend? I've been recommended Reliable Carriers from a coworker, but not sure I need to go that crazy to get the car from Tennessee to CT.
    2015 White Hot Chevy SS - Sunroof/Spare/Stick - BTR Stage 3 cam, headers, intake *Traded 11/11/2023*
    2018 GMC Sierra Denali 1500 - 6.2L, Ultimate Pack *Turned in 4/13/2021*
    2016 Jungle Green Metallic Chevy SS - Sunroof/Spare/Stick *Traded 2/1/18*
    2011 Radiant Silver Metallic CTS-V Wagon - Corsa Axleback, AirAid Intake *Traded 7/7/16*
    2008 Panther Black Metallic G8 GT * Sold 6/10/14*

Post Thanks / Like

I used Intercity Lines, Inc. for shipping on my G8 GT from Washington State to PA. Great company and drivers. They use enclosed trailers like Reliable. Car arrived in great shape and on time
    2009 SBM GT, Sport Model, Sunroof
    Mods: Roto-Fab CAI and Radiator Cover, SOLO Mach Shorty catback exhaust with 3.5" quad tips, GXP rear diffuser, Redline Goods armrest cover

(Winter car) 2009 SBM V6, Premium Package/Comfort & Sound Package/ Sunroof
    Mods: K&N CAI, Roto-Fab Radiator Cover, SOLO Mach Shorty catback exhaust, GT Tail lights, Tint - 35%,20%

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by STL_G8GT View Post
    Good as can be, all things considered!!

Good to see you all.
    Hey Pete! Hope all is well
    things are not what they appear to be.....

2009.5 Liquid Red,Onyx Red, Premium Package, e85 Surprise Package

Post Thanks / Like

Nothing going on with the G8 but I want to wish all you guys a very Happy Holiday!
    2009 White Hot G8 GT w/ Onyx/Red Int. Sport/Premium, No Sunroof, Garage Queen

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

R.I.P. Charlie (Mr GRRRR8)
    R.I.P. Chris (Panzer Leader)

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"

Post Thanks / Like

Replaced my headliner. Not too difficult. Just be careful removing the plastic so you don't break off the tabs. And, yes, remove the passenger seat so you minimize any damage you do to the headliner when you take it in and out. And a buddy is good when you actually glue the new headliner to prevent wrinkles. Mine came out great. This guy does a GREAT youtube. Follow his advice when popping out plastic pieces. Many of them I would have forced and broke. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJJkuy2E1tA&t=597s
    2008 Liquid Red G8 GT, VMS 1.5 DoD Delete and Tunes, Vararam CAI, Kooks Mid-length Headers, AEM Wide Band O2, high-flow cats, Corsa Catback exhaust, M6 conversion, MGW Shifter, GXP Diff 3.70

Post Thanks / Like

Picked up a set of really clean (2010) Camaro SS staggered 20's. In the process of prepping them for a color change, because I can't leave well enough alone.
    Creature Comfort:
    19" spare & Pace jack kit, autodim mirror, visor light mod, pass seat slider fix, subwoofer mod, Homelink visor (by Snakey),

Show:
    debadged except GM chicklets, custom GXP front fascia, GXP rear diffuser, Holden Center Caps

Go/Whoa:
    VMS ECM/TCM tune, Vararam, HSRK, ARH 1-3/4" LTH, HFCs into stock mufflers, Mobil 1, Pedders Street 1 kit, front Brembo's, PPV struts & shocks

LSA Supercharger (base), Rear PPV shocks, Rear Brembo's, Russell rear brake lines, Staggered Camaro 20's with Holden centers, Morimoto HID's, wireless Aux input for tunes off of the cell phone.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 52WASP View Post
    Picked up a set of really clean (2010) Camaro SS staggered 20's. In the process of prepping them for a color change, because I can't leave well enough alone.
    Nice!!

I Purchased my polished 2010 SS rims 11 years ago. I was looking for a couple more 20x9s, I bent one of them and road rash on another. I want to do the same..change from polished to something else. I still like the look of the rim on the G8. I think its time to change it up some.
    2009 White Hot G8 GT w/ Onyx/Red Int. Sport/Premium, No Sunroof, Garage Queen

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

R.I.P. Charlie (Mr GRRRR8)
    R.I.P. Chris (Panzer Leader)

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"

Post Thanks / Like

While surfing Craigslist and FB Marketplace for wheels, I saw a set of Camaro 1LE wheels in satin Graphite metallic. I really like the color, so it was an easy decision.
    Creature Comfort:

Show:

Go/Whoa: