Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1296 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 29679611961246128612941295129612971298 ... LastLast
Results 12,951 to 12,960 of 13033

Thread: What did you do to your G8 today?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donkeyGT View Post
    Now that’s funny..a youngster with a 5.0 comes up next to me and starts the ‘lurch’. I let him hit it first and gently walked past him until he had enough. Did get a thumbs up from him..I guess I’m in the 5 liter eater club
    LOL!! At least you get the thumbs up. These little entitled shits give me the finger. LOL!

I was just shocked that my heavy ass G8 could take him. I did get a great jump on him but He didn't sound like he was shifting too clean.
    2009 White Hot G8 GT w/ Onyx/Red Int. Sport/Premium, No Sunroof, Garage Queen

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

R.I.P. Charlie (Mr GRRRR8)
    R.I.P. Chris (Panzer Leader)

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"

Post Thanks / Like

I had a little insident at the track last week.
    I decided to take the yoke off of the trans the easy way
    output shaftsm.jpg
    888-748-4655
    All Prices in posts are subject to change at anytime.
    Check us out at www.PacePerformance.com

2009.5 Liquid Red G8 GT
    2009 MSM Supercharged G8 GXP M6 - 11.51 @ 126.09
    586rwhp/495tq

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Greg@PacePerformance View Post
    I had a little insident at the track last week.
    I decided to take the yoke off of the trans the easy way
    output shaftsm.jpg
    Damn! Well Greg I guess that's one way to take it off!

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

Post Thanks / Like

Beats having to use PB blaster to break the bolts loose.
    2009 G8 GT MGM.
    Performance - 1900 MagnaCharger , Lunati Cam, RCR Ported Heads, Intake and TB, FAST #65 Injectors, CTS-v fuel pump, Kooks 1 3/4" LT and Catted X-Pipe, Pypes Violator Axel-Back, VCM OTR, RX Oil Catch Can, Pedders XA's & Track II Bushings, BMR Sub Frame Connectors, Sway Bars & Rear Control Arms, 19 Inch Staggered (8.5 front/9.5 Rear) VMR 810 Wheels, DBA 4000 Sloted Rotors with Hawk HPS Pads & Russels Brake Lines, Camaro 3.27 Diff, Gforce Axles.
    Cosmetic - Partially De-badged Rear, 6.0L Badges, Tinted Side, Rear Markers & Tail Lights, 35% Tint, Auto-dim Mirror, Spencers 6K 35W & 5K 25W Fog HIDS, Blacked Out Door Chrome, Vagas Nates 3 Gauge Pod W/Interceptor Gauges, Color Matched GXP Diffuser, Shark Fin Antenna, V-LEDs on Side/Rear Markers, Brakes & Back Ups Lights, MM Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler

1/4 mile 10.917 at 130.44mph 564 RWHP 568 Torque.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MongosG8 View Post
    Damn! Well Greg I guess that's one way to take it off!
    Second that....
    things are not what they appear to be.....

2009.5 Liquid Red,Onyx Red, Premium Package, e85 Surprise Package

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TA427 View Post
    Replaced solenoid actuator inside a/c compressor for non working a/c, prob a fix for 90% of a/c problems
    If you happen to see this. Does the system have to be discharged to do this? Do you have to remove the compressor? From the few pics I can find, it fits with just one Allen bolt. And, do you have a part number?😁😉 THANKS.
    '09 Pacific Slate G8 GT,1900 Magnacharger cog drive. Engine rebuilt by Texas Speed and Performance with some very nice parts. Airaid intake, Kooks 1 7/8" lt's, cats, midpipe, SLP PowerFlow exhaust. Pedders lowered touring package. Baer Pro front brakes. ForgeStar F14 GunMetal 19x8.5 Michelin Pilot Sport a/s. '78 El Camino. 2008 model Blue Heeler.

Post Thanks / Like

Went for a nice long (well, long for me...) fall color ride.
    things are not what they appear to be.....

2009.5 Liquid Red,Onyx Red, Premium Package, e85 Surprise Package

Post Thanks / Like

Filled it with 93 today..that’s twice this season and I thought I was driving it more this year.
    2009 GT PBM Sport/Premium Packs
    Kook's / Corsa / Roto Fab CAI with HSRK / Polished Camaro's with Nitto Invo's / Camaro Brembo's / GRRRR8 Hose & ARP Bolt kits / VG Fin / GXP diffuser / Black door trim & other goodies from CP / UPR catch can / Livernois / BMR / Russell / Jet-Hot / SunTech tint by Drew / MM / Adams / Klearz / TSS

Post Thanks / Like

Fixed a water issue in my G8 rear left tailight.
    2008 G8 GT - Liquid Red - Sport Premium
    Rick Crawford Built! 11.0's @ 122mph.
    Dominator Cam, H-E Series Head Port/Mill/Flowed, throttle body, intake & tune, headers, 3.45 gears, Circle D, E85.

Instagram - TTSaleen
    Youtube - www.youtube.com/98saleen

Post Thanks / Like

My chirping and squeaking is back. I guess it wasn't the tensioner pulley. I may try the AC tensioner next or just replace the two belts.