Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1294 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 29479411941244128412921293129412951296 ... LastLast
Results 12,931 to 12,940 of 13033

Thread: What did you do to your G8 today?

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, it does. No disrespect but Chargers are a dime a dozen.....
    things are not what they appear to be.....

2009.5 Liquid Red,Onyx Red, Premium Package, e85 Surprise Package

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tchr49 View Post
    Yep, it does. No disrespect but Chargers are a dime a dozen.....
    So true. All you see in CT are Mustangs, Chargers and Challengers.

Ive seen 4 SSs since 2014 and other then my G8 I seen 5 G8s in 11 years
    2009 White Hot G8 GT w/ Onyx/Red Int. Sport/Premium, No Sunroof, Garage Queen

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

R.I.P. Charlie (Mr GRRRR8)
    R.I.P. Chris (Panzer Leader)

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"

Post Thanks / Like

Don’t see many here anymore, but then again, didn’t see many when they were relatively new. This isn’t even a big Camaro area, and there are very few Mustangs.
    Chargers and Challengers, you bet. I think the aggressive sales and lease deals(especially the Charger) make them pretty attractive. Another reason I’d shy away. Just too many on the market if you have to sell privately.
    So much for the digression.
    Yes, we’ve had them a long time. Yes, we don’t drive them much(been out three times this summer), yes parts are becoming harder and harder to find, and yes, we get tempted to part ways. They are “outdated” in some respects compared to newer cars, but that’s true of anything.
    Doesn’t bother me a bit, When I drive it, all that fades away.
    Have a local realtor who sponsors a cruise in every Tuesday, and he gets a good crowd. Nobody bothers us because it’s a “protest” . Lot of really nice new and old stuff there. We’ll either stop, or do a nice slow fly by.
    Still gets her share of attention....

Post Thanks / Like

Still gets her share of attention... YES.
    So, my lovely wife and I are pretty deep into the new house project (I am architect, designer, GC, framer, roofer, window and siding guy, flooring guy... you get the idea). Had a plumber at the jobsite- who happened to see my G8 on the (4 post) lift. "THAT'S A G8!" as he proceeded to tell me his son had looked for one for quite some time, bought a GT, and even with 140,xxx on the clock, "put down 362RWHP with headers exhaust and a tune!"

Yes, she still HAS IT.
    2009.1 G8 GT MSM, Sport & Premium
    Creature Comfort:
    19" spare & Pace jack kit, autodim mirror, visor light mod, pass seat slider fix, subwoofer mod, Homelink visor (by Snakey),
    XM & OnStar out/CoStar BLUESTAR in

Show:
    debadged except GM chicklets, custom GXP front fascia, GXP rear diffuser, Holden Center Caps

Go/Whoa:
    VMS ECM/TCM tune, Vararam, HSRK, ARH 1-3/4" LTH, HFCs into stock mufflers, Mobil 1, Pedders Street 1 kit, front Brembo's, PPV struts & shocks

[U] Stuff waiting patiently for installation [U]
    LSA Supercharger (base), Rear PPV shocks, Rear Brembo's, Russell rear brake lines, Staggered Camaro 20's with Holden centers, Morimoto HID's, wireless Aux input for tunes off of the cell phone.

PB: 13.468 @104.4 tune & Vararam

Addicted Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Started it after replacing rings.
    9.5 RPM (Red Passion Metallic)
    Sport /Premium
    "If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy"-Red Green

Post Thanks / Like

Had her out last night. Every time I get home and put it in the garage I ask myself why I don’t drive it more....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tchr49 View Post
    Had her out last night. Every time I get home and put it in the garage I ask myself why I don’t drive it more....
    LOL.. I say that everytime I take her out. My wife even says it
    2009 White Hot G8 GT w/ Onyx/Red Int. Sport/Premium, No Sunroof, Garage Queen

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

R.I.P. Charlie (Mr GRRRR8)
    R.I.P. Chris (Panzer Leader)

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"

Post Thanks / Like

My G8 reminds me of a limited edition class of car that didn't cost a million dollars but it still turns heads and gets great compliments! This will be one those cars that will be a classic in 60 years like old Chevelles are now. I will NEVER sell mine!!

Post Thanks / Like

Swapped push rods to Comp 7956's

JAM

Post Thanks / Like

Drove to a cruising in Thursday, got there too late to enter but there were 2 G8s there, a GT and GXP. It's good to get out to car events again!