Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 910 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 4108108609009089099109119129209601010 ... LastLast
Results 9,091 to 9,100 of 13033

Thread: What did you do to your G8 today?

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

Apparently broke it
    Will know more after the tear down.
    2008 GT - 2300 Maggie, Comp cam, ARH LTs, staggered Breyton GTS, 6spd Manual conversion DONE!!.
    From previous owner: 552 RWHP, 589 RWTQ; Tuned by Patrick G via EFI live Autocal

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Posidon42 View Post
    Apparently broke it
    Will know more after the tear down.
    Oh no!
    2009 PBM G8 GT
    Pat G 218/226 & TSP Dual 660s, ARP Bits, DSteck Tuned, Magnacharger Chrome 2300 1:1, RCR Ported/Polished TB, Blower, & L92 Heads w/ LS3 intake valves, Smith Brothers Trunion Bushing Kit, ARH 1 7/8 Magnaflow MidMuff/Solo Axlebacks, RotoFab, VaporWorx PWM 1:1 fuel system, ID1050x injectors
    Mike Norris Motorsports Catchcan, AEM 30-4100, JHP Boost/Fuel Gauge Pod
    TSW Nurburgring Matte Gray 18" w/Nitto 555 & 555R, Satin Black SS Brembo Fronts, BMR Trailing Arms, Pedders Sway Bars, Whiteline Bushings
    Gloss Black Valve Covers, 6k HID, V6 Handles, Interior/License Plate LEDs, Debadged, Holden Black Trim, Polk Dxi, GXP diffusor, a few bits from Crazy Paul

Originally Posted by TonyKarter
    Anyone who has ever worked on a car has been in your position, and sitting cross-legged on a concrete floor with a dim shop light is its own kind of hell... Chalk it up as one of the rites of passage.
    RIP Charlie - GRRRR8
    RIP Chris Wells - Panzer Leader

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah had to endure the tow of shame back to the house. Let's hope it's salvageable.
    2008 GT - 2300 Maggie, Comp cam, ARH LTs, staggered Breyton GTS, 6spd Manual conversion DONE!!.
    From previous owner: 552 RWHP, 589 RWTQ; Tuned by Patrick G via EFI live Autocal

Post Thanks / Like

Cleaned and black-waxed my big boy wheels. I may put them on tomorrow or wait till the full detail next weekend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    R.I.P. Charlie

"Any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious." - Vince Lombardi

2009 G8 GT, MSM/Onyx, Prem, Mods: few......Dozen

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Posidon42 View Post
    Yeah had to endure the tow of shame back to the house. Let's hope it's salvageable.
    You really have to give us more information than that.

2008 PBM G8 GT with Sport and Premium packages and Sunroof.

Mods: 6.0 iron block, dod delete, cam, Pacesetter LTs, VMAX ported TB, Volant CAI, 3200 stall, 3.45 gears

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

Car was driving like it was missing on 2-3 cylinders. No mechanical noises thank goodness. More like spark wires intermittently disconnecting. Never felt anything like it before.

Popped the hood and it sounded like a lifter had failed on the drivers side. So I get to take everything apart to see what's going on

Post Thanks / Like

The first Shark-fin antenna I had installed got scratched ..sold it forgot about the new one I had in my garage cabinet so I installed it.
    2009 White Hot G8 GT w/ Onyx/Red Int. Sport/Premium, No Sunroof, Garage Queen

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

R.I.P. Charlie (Mr GRRRR8)
    R.I.P. Chris (Panzer Leader)

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loud1500 View Post
    Don't know, with work and my daughters softball it doesn't leave much time most weeks
    Keep us posted. I have an email list of a bunch of local G8 guys that I'll reach out to to get a big turn out. PM me your email if you want me to add you to the group.

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk
    Marty

G8 gone, but not forgotten...

Post Thanks / Like

Found out I should have bent the oil pick up tube when I put it on the stroker. LOL
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

Post Thanks / Like

cleaned my MAF and added a line for the pcv into the MAF

installed the B&M dip stick , and proceeded to pour dex6 all down the nose of the car
    Last edited by s/c'd cav; 05-27-2014 at 07:40 AM.