Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 801 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 3017017517917998008018028038118519011301 ... LastLast
Results 8,001 to 8,010 of 13033

Thread: What did you do to your G8 today?

Post Thanks / Like

Vert ..came out nice.

For some reason I don't have the balls to do it myself. Im so nervous I will crack the paint .. and for something so easy now would cost me a fortune to have everything sanded and repainted if I fkd it up.
    2009 White Hot G8 GT w/ Onyx/Red Int. Sport/Premium, No Sunroof, Garage Queen

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

R.I.P. Charlie (Mr GRRRR8)
    R.I.P. Chris (Panzer Leader)

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"

Post Thanks / Like

Sweet I was the 8000th post.
    2008 MGM GT. Patrick G spec'd 222/226 .597”/.605” 115LSA +3 cam, Ported TB, Ported Manifold, 25% PB UDP, 180* Tstat, Vararam w/HSRK, Kooks 1 3/4" LT Headers, X w/cats and muffs, GXP Diffuser, B Splitter, 6000K HID's, 6.0L Badges, Tinted Side,Rear Markers and Tails, 15% Window Tint, Blackedout Chrome, Ghost Stripes, G2 Red Calipers

Post Thanks / Like

Finally got time on the lift at a friends place, so did A/C belt throwing fix from Crazy Paul, front BMR sway bar/endlink, and steering rack bushing install. Now to hit the twistys in the morning and see how much different the car feels, soft on the front bar, medium on the rear bar.
    2009.1 PBM GT
    Performance:
    Baker Engineering Wrenched and Tuned, BMR, Roto-Fab, Magnaflow, Hankook, DBA, Hawk. Kooks, ATI
    Current Numbers: 399 RWHP, 377 RWTQ
    For Show: Crazy Paul parts, RedlineGoods Holden rear armrest, Maverick Man, Lockwood SS V8 gauge face, VG Shark Fin, Black Cat Custom Triple Gauge Faces, CTS-V's

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually drove it again today. Not storming for once. Much more fun to drive than the old F150.

Rotohack 102 intake - 102 MAF - TPIS 102 TB - TVS1900 ported & plated w 8 rib 2.5" front + OD rear
    PnP Interchiller - RCR ported heads - RCR Lunati 219/231 113+1 - Forged Bottom End
    ARH 2" LT headers - Solo 3" CB - MT DRs + M&H FRs on Weld RT-S
    CTS-V fuel w Vaporworx - FAST 85s - Alkycontrol meth M15 + M10 - RCR tune
    9.75@139.2 ? rwhp ? rwtq

Post Thanks / Like

well after 4 years of driving I finally smashed the front end on a parking curb not bad but still pissed!! Well the front needs to be repainted but not the excuse that I was looking for
    2009 Karma Metallic G8 GT The best gift you can give to someone is your time,because you're giving them something that you can never get back

Post Thanks / Like

Power polished the car today looks so much better, now I'm ready for cruise nights
    2009 sport red v6
    -helo rims
    -k&n intake
    -solo axle back
    -Overkill tune

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by travis gore View Post
    well after 4 years of driving I finally smashed the front end on a parking curb not bad but still pissed!! Well the front needs to be repainted but not the excuse that I was looking for

Sorry to hear this Travis .. I did this last week.. I was planning on getting my hood fixed so now I m going to need them to spray the whole nose.
    Look at it this way ...at least you didn't crack the front fascia.

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

Post Thanks / Like

As for me it looks like Im going to need a new drive shaft.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MongosG8 View Post
    Look at it this way ...at least you didn't crack the front fascia.
    No crack just dent
    2009 Karma Metallic G8 GT The best gift you can give to someone is your time,because you're giving them something that you can never get back

Post Thanks / Like

oomph .. that hurts Travis.

At least it looks like it can be repaired.