Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 799 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 2996997497897977987998008018098498991299 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 7,990 of 13033

Thread: What did you do to your G8 today?

Post Thanks / Like

Did some work on the G8 add-on sunroof controller, with some pleasing results.
    2009 Liquid Red O/R M6 G8 GXP - Nickname: "The Yak"
    Bought 5/21/2009, Sold 5/2/2015. Will be missed!

Daily Driver: 2013 Ford Focus ST
    Hauler: 2005 Ford Excursion Powerstroke

Post Thanks / Like

Loaded the Pat G tune and took her for a spin. WOW what a difference a proper tune makes. Can't wait to get it dialed in!

2012 G8 GONE Bracket Champ!

2008 Liquid Red G8 GT-VMS stage 1.5 cam & Pat G tune, Kooks 1 3/4" LTs w/cats to Corsa catback, VCM intake. 427RWHP, 401RWTQ
    Eibach springs, FE3, BMR Sways, links & toe rods
    Audison Bit-One, JL Audio-500/5, 500/1, ZR800, 10w3v3(x2), Boston Z6, JHP Triple gauges
    TSW Indy 500 staggered w/Nitto Invo (285 rear), GXP diffuser, Roto-Fab engine covers

Post Thanks / Like

Opened the hood..dreamt of a tvs... shut it
    I work at Eaton so I'm thinking I may be able to get a discount

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Post Thanks / Like

Trigger is trapped in my garage! Can't get the door open, and the emergency release cable does nothing.

Repair man coming today to free her
    Trigger
    My Fully Loaded 08 Stealth Blue Pontiac G8 GT

There's always someone faster,
    they just don't look as good lol
    Rotofab/Cortex/BMR/Pedders/VMR/Adams/Brakes/OBX/Nitto

PRAISE THE LOWERED

Post Thanks / Like

Took it to the dealer, finally time for control and radius arms. About 26,000 miles.
    '09 White Hot GT, Premium, Sunroof - SOLD May 2021

Holden leather armrest, rear ashtray/cig lighter, Homelink, Auto dimming rearview mirror, Atari gauges by SAS & GTPprix, glove box light, LCD interior lights, GXP diffuser, 6.0 litre badges, painted calipers, BMR subframe connectors & drive shaft tunnel brace, Polk DB651 & DB6501 component speakers, Factory bluetooth, BMR x-member bushings, Corsa, many dealer installed mods (ie Fixes ). Waiting to install: Nothing.. I need to find the credit card!

Post Thanks / Like

Replaced the left rear wheel speed sensor. Hopefully that will keep C0045 from coming back.
    Len

White Hot 2009.5 Pontiac G8 GT
    TVS1900 | Custom Texas Speed & Performance cam spec'd and remote tuned by Patrick Guerra | LS9 Injectors | Rotofab CAI | Corsa catback | Kooks 1-7/8" LTs with catted connectors

Post Thanks / Like

Swapped rear brakes. It was pouring outside when I finished so I will test drive and bed them in tomorrow.
    White Hot '09 G8 GT, Prem/Sport, No Roof

Current: Pypes Violators, Magnaflow 12468 "Drone Killer" in midpipe, Spectre CAI, Cortex, UPR Catch Can, VG Sharkfin, LEDs, Smoked Bumper Lenses, Morimoto 4300K HIDs, V6 Tails, Redline Armrest Cover, Rear Aux Cables, Autodim Mirror, Pontiac Trunk Mat

Future: Window Tint, Headers, Cam?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SRG963 View Post
    Repair man coming today to free her
    This is crazy. So, I call Garage Door Service for my Wayne Dalton garage door opener repair. I get a call from Texas confirming my appointment...here in Charlotte. Wednesday, I get another call from a Texas line stating he's 5min away. He show up, and I ask "So, your from Texas eh?". His answer "Yup, just flew in from Dallas yesterday". Wait a min, I called for a local repair man, and they send someone from Texas, over 1300 miles away? So after he's there looking at my opener, he says "We don't work on Wayne Dalton Openers in Texas".

ROFLMAO. Wayne Dalton was the first words out of my mouth! So the guy traveled over 1300 miles to not work on my garage opener. Turns out, he was flown into Charlotte to help GDS since 4 of their people went "down" on Monday.

So, I've got someone actually from Wayne Dalton coming out today to free Trigger. The double garage door isn't easy to open without the spring tensioner bar tube thing assisting.
    Trigger
    My Fully Loaded 08 Stealth Blue Pontiac G8 GT

There's always someone faster,
    they just don't look as good lol
    Rotofab/Cortex/BMR/Pedders/VMR/Adams/Brakes/OBX/Nitto

PRAISE THE LOWERED

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SRG963 View Post
    This is crazy. So, I call Garage Door Service for my Wayne Dalton garage door opener repair. I get a call from Texas confirming my appointment...here in Charlotte. Wednesday, I get another call from a Texas line stating he's 5min away. He show up, and I ask "So, your from Texas eh?". His answer "Yup, just flew in from Dallas yesterday". Wait a min, I called for a local repair man, and they send someone from Texas, over 1300 miles away? So after he's there looking at my opener, he says "We don't work on Wayne Dalton Openers in Texas".

ROFLMAO. Wayne Dalton was the first words out of my mouth! So the guy traveled over 1300 miles to not work on my garage opener. Turns out, he was flown into Charlotte to help GDS since 4 of their people went "down" on Monday.

So, I've got someone actually from Wayne Dalton coming out today to free Trigger. The double garage door isn't easy to open without the spring tensioner bar tube thing assisting.
    Funny you said that. My Wayne Dalton spring systerm is broken too and the garage door service guy that came to my house would not work on it either. I wasted a half day of vacation for nothing. I was not very happy. I'm getting tired of opening my garage door without the spring assist. It's fucking heavy.
    Vararam, TSP cam, DOD delete, Livernois dual springs, Comp trunion kit, 1 7/8 Kooks mids, Dynomax Ultra-flows, MNM catch can, tuned by Mike Norris Motorsports

Eibach springs+FE3 suspension, BMR tunnel brace, Subframe connectors, and trailing arms, Asetto Garra 18s, BFG Sport Comp2s

TSS Concept darts, MM billet, Crazy Paul's Holden gear

Post Thanks / Like

Getting this painted..

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Images Attached Images