Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 51 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 414950515253611011515511051 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do to your G8 today?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 2girlsdad View Post
    Which stealership? I did the LCA repair @ Darcy in Joliet and today whilst coming home for lunch I heard the clunk from front right corner on little bumps. Guess next week they'll be getting a visit from me.

Drove home in the snow tonight, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!! Donuts in the cul-de-sac. Had a neighbor call me afterwards; said "grow up," I returned with

Said neighbor's family and mine will be celebrating N Y E tomorrow night. I'll probably fall asleep on the couch around 11:30 and then wake up with all the noise, stumble home next door and then off to bed.
    I had D'Arcy's do the work, and it seems like the clunk is more prominant in the rear left, but still clunks everywhere. Told me that the engine/valvetrain noise I'm hearing is normal, as well as the suspension. Right... tiny heaves in pavement shouldn't produce a loud "thunk". They didn't do anything with the steering, and put a ton of surface/spider scratches on the door around the handle gasket they replaced. I'm going back next week and will have to take the tech with me to show the bump noises and steering squeak. Sheesh, poor girl doesn't like the cold anymore than I do.
    2009 White Hot GT, Sport/Premium Pkg. w/ Onyx-Red Interior
    Vararam, Kooks Mids w/ Cats, and custom tune from Modern Muscle
    WeatherTech Floorliners, GM/Pontiac Trunk Liner
    "Pilots are a different type of people." ~ Most Psychologists

Post Thanks / Like

I connected my new battery charger. Voltage was 11.2 volts. State of charge was 44 percent.
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by G8 Ray View Post
    I connected my new battery charger. Voltage was 11.2 volts. State of charge was 44 percent.
    Took it out of the garage for the 1st time in 2 weeks. I put 5 gallons of gas in it. Then drove it around until the battery charge reached 26%. It was at 14%.
    I'll drive it again tomorrow.

The weather has been too lousy to drive it. We had 21 inches of snow and the county must have dropped a 1,000,000 tons of salt. Even after we had two inches of rain a few days ago there's still piles of salt on the streets.

What kind of charger ?? I may need one.
    -----------------------
    11.350 @ 118.66 / 1.57 60ft [300 DA]

RPM tune, PatG cam, FAST 102, L92 heads ported by Greg Good, Kooks 1 7/8 headers,
    RotoFab 102mm CAI, LS3 maf, UDP, JBA wires, Meziere water pump, SJM linelock,
    Circle D 3600, 3.27 diff with Truetrac, GForce HD axles, Pedders bushings, Spohn trailing arms,
    Camaro rims on the street & CCWs at the track....... SOLD

Looking for a 00-02 Camaro SS with A4

Post Thanks / Like

Went to the bank today and paid off the G8. My 5yr loan was paid off in 1yr and 2 months.

09 G8GT SwitchBlade Silver/Sunroof:

SSV Z-Series ll Rims, GXP rear diffuser, Chrome G8 gas cap cover, Console sliding leather lid, Holden Engine Covers, Intake cover delete, Auto dimming mirror, Holden VE Onyx Leather Sports Steering Wheel, SLP spoiler

Roto-Fab CAI, HSRK, MagnaFlow cat backs, Kooks mids w/ HFCs, GXP Brembos w/Drilled Rotors, VMS Stage 2 tuned, Mobil 1

Best: 60'- 1.954 1/4-12.753 @ 109.42

Post Thanks / Like

Took my son to Friendlys for lunch/ice cream. On the way there I gave it a quick 20-65 shot and he said I love that daddy. Love what I asked and with a smile he said the speed. lol Topped her off with some Sunoco 93 and washed it
    Retiring as the undefeated Cam only Record Holder 11.454@120

Come and get the title bitches it's up for grabs

Post Thanks / Like

Worked on it all day.....again. Gotta quit coming up with ideas but man it's fun. Car guy heaven.
    08 IOM GT 20x8.5 20x10 Breytons GTS, 1 7/8 Kooks, 3'' custom exhaust with side exit and cutouts all ceramic coated. 3600 Yank, 3.90 gears. Pedders XAs and bushings, custom rear lower control arms, full length frame connectors, bottom painted hot rod black with IOM suspension. 125 wet plate nitrous, 175 direct port with dedicated fuel system, FAST LSX intake, Meziere electric water pump. All lines converted to Hard SS or black braided. Vararam, remote oil filter, billet valve and coil covers, aluminum and carbon fiber engine panels custom stereo with eclipse amps and 12'' sub in custom box, billet alum/carbon fiber/plexiglass trunk floor. GTS fenders, Evolution nose and hood with custom scoop
    Started but not done: custom paint, custom interior with 4 GTS style seats.
    Not the fastest but close enough for Rock and Roll.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Devilish34 View Post
    Took my son to Friendlys for lunch/ice cream. On the way there I gave it a quick 20-65 shot and he said I love that daddy. Love what I asked and with a smile he said the speed. lol Topped her off with some Sunoco 93 and washed it
    -----------------------
    11.350 @ 118.66 / 1.57 60ft [300 DA]

RPM tune, PatG cam, FAST 102, L92 heads ported by Greg Good, Kooks 1 7/8 headers,
    RotoFab 102mm CAI, LS3 maf, UDP, JBA wires, Meziere water pump, SJM linelock,
    Circle D 3600, 3.27 diff with Truetrac, GForce HD axles, Pedders bushings, Spohn trailing arms,
    Camaro rims on the street & CCWs at the track....... SOLD

Looking for a 00-02 Camaro SS with A4

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by edmanet View Post
    Took it out of the garage for the 1st time in 2 weeks. I put 5 gallons of gas in it. Then drove it around until the battery charge reached 26%. It was at 14%.
    I'll drive it again tomorrow.

The weather has been too lousy to drive it. We had 21 inches of snow and the county must have dropped a 1,000,000 tons of salt. Even after we had two inches of rain a few days ago there's still piles of salt on the streets.

What kind of charger ?? I may need one.
    See post #498
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

LOST BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN GRRRR8's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Devilish34 View Post
    When I was up in NY the Friendlys I use to eat at as a kid was gone. It was at the top of the list to take my wife and son. It was next door to my dads shop as a kid so I went there almost everyday.
    2008 Liquid Red Pontiac G8 Sport/Premium - Adams Polishes - American Racing Headers - ARP - BMR Fabrication - Circle D Specialties - COMP Cams - Crazy Paul - Dynojet - Earl's - Flowmaster - Fuel Air Spark Technology - G2 - GFORCE 1320 - Greg Weld - HP Tuners - JBA - Lingenfelter - Maverick Man Carbon - Metco Motorsports Solutions - Mickey Thompson - M&H - Mike Norris Motorsports - NGK - Pace Performance - Pedders USA - Powerbond - PSI - Russell - SBX Performance - SJM Manufacturing - SPOHN Performance - Tony Mamo - Vararam - Vector Motorsports - Wretched Motorsports - 470 RWHP 427 TQ - Engine Tune By Patrick G