Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 294 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 1942442842922932942952963043443947941294 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 13033

Thread: What did you do to your G8 today?

Post Thanks / Like

Rolled the back fenders hopefully to help with the rub.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    2009 PBM G8 GT
    Vararam CAI w/ HSRK, Stage 1 Ported Throttle Body/Intake Manifold, and a Mike Norris Catch Can

Post Thanks / Like

I walked past her to get the Sunday Chicago Tribune off of the driveway before the rain. Yesterday I gave her an ONR bath followed by an Adam's Detail Spray wipe down (except on the recently painted sections.) I then popped the hood and cleaned everything. When the twins go down for their afternoon nap I'll treat everything under the hood to some Adam's SVRT.

Post Thanks / Like

Installed the rear ashtray / smokers kit I bought from Crazy Paul. LOOKS AWESOME! GM you should have included these from the factory, Bad GM.
    '09 White Hot GT, Premium, Sunroof - SOLD May 2021

Holden leather armrest, rear ashtray/cig lighter, Homelink, Auto dimming rearview mirror, Atari gauges by SAS & GTPprix, glove box light, LCD interior lights, GXP diffuser, 6.0 litre badges, painted calipers, BMR subframe connectors & drive shaft tunnel brace, Polk DB651 & DB6501 component speakers, Factory bluetooth, BMR x-member bushings, Corsa, many dealer installed mods (ie Fixes ). Waiting to install: Nothing.. I need to find the credit card!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pokey View Post
    Installed the rear ashtray / smokers kit I bought from Crazy Paul. LOOKS AWESOME! GM you should have included these from the factory, Bad GM.
    How hard to install - don't want the ashtray but having the outlet back there would be very nice.
    2009.1 Pontiac G8 GT
    White Hot w/ Onyx interior, Prem Package, Sport Package, Sunroof

SHOW: Holden badges, backup assist, & gauges, front clip shaved w/ painted lower grilles, clear bra, matte black hood scoops, 35% tint, auto dimming mirror, Homelink, bass bias mod, VG antenna, VIM, Bluetooth, spare w/ Pace jack kit, glovebox light, white fuse covers, Rotofab radiator cover, engine cover custom painted w/ SS trim, billet aluminum trim, SS hood liner, MGP caliper covers, Third Shift Studios plaque, JBL MS-8, JL amps, Morel and Focal speakers, 12" sub, Redline Goods armrest

GO: Volant CAI, Superchips Cortex 91 tune, BP white catch can, modded lower grille, Solo axle backs; DBA 4000 series rotors; Russell SS brake lines; ATE Blue; Hawk ceramic pads, Camaro SS 20s 245/35F & 275/30R

0-60 MPH: 5.01 Seconds | 1/4 Mile: 13.354 Seconds @ 105.85 MPH | 279kW / 572Nm DynoJet uncorrected

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle09GT View Post
    How hard to install - don't want the ashtray but having the outlet back there would be very nice.
    re: outlet, same here. I bought it to plug a small cooler in, but a bonus was how good it looks finished off. Install was real easy, you have to "pop off" the silver trim pieces above and below the vents, then remove about 7 screws and then remove whole trim piece which frames/covers the back of the console. Wire harness plug is in there already so no custom wiring involved.
    '09 White Hot GT, Premium, Sunroof - SOLD May 2021

Holden leather armrest, rear ashtray/cig lighter, Homelink, Auto dimming rearview mirror, Atari gauges by SAS & GTPprix, glove box light, LCD interior lights, GXP diffuser, 6.0 litre badges, painted calipers, BMR subframe connectors & drive shaft tunnel brace, Polk DB651 & DB6501 component speakers, Factory bluetooth, BMR x-member bushings, Corsa, many dealer installed mods (ie Fixes ). Waiting to install: Nothing.. I need to find the credit card!

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Installed a Billet Prototypes catch can.
    2009 Hot White G8 GT, CTS-V v1 fronts, Camaro 20's, BMR Sways, Eibach Springs, Rear Cradle bushings. GXP FE3's, BMR rear susp. Kooks 1 7/8 LT headers, RCR custom 3” exhaust, ported LSA blower, 2.38 pulley; Ported heads and TB; LS7 MAF, Racetec pistons, Scat rods, CTS-V crank; FAST 85 injectors; RCR Lunati cam: 223/238 .615/.601, 116 +2 LSA. CTS-V pump/VaporWorx cntlr. Built trans, Methanol injection. Rick Crawford built and tuned. Best 1/4 9.68 @142, 1.42 60'.

Post Thanks / Like

Gave mine a big HUG and a KISS. I think she likes it also.
    2009 Panther Black Metallic "The Black Rat"
    Current Modifications: Front end, Roof Pillars & Front top of roof has Clear Shield, Holden V8 6.0 Badges, Holden V Trunk Badge from Crazy Paul, UPR Catch Can, Corsa Exhaust & Roto Fab CAI. Spare Tire and Jack and Tinted Window's, hood scoops gutted, Poor Mans Heater Hose modification (holding up the hoses with zip ties), Painted the front dart to Panther Black.

Patrick Guerra's Tune July 12, 2010: 345 HP, 355 Torque on 87 Octane
    Patrick's & Kurt's install of Kooks Long tubes 1 7/8" w/Corsa Connection Pipes
    11-3-10: 362 rwhp, 372 Torque and updated engine and transmission tune.

New Engine as of 10- 5, 2011. Patrick & Kurt's tune and dyno 10-19 2011:363 rwhp, 365 Torque 93 octane.
    Sounds so GRRRR8 BECAUSE RACE CAR

7-1-14 Brembo Front Brake upgrade & Bohnam Front Splitter installed Curt here

Post Thanks / Like

Tested the vim cables. Everything works as planned. Now to figure out how I want the end of the cable to end up.
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

Post Thanks / Like

I emptied my catch can and pounded gears throughout town. My tires are doomed at this rate.

Post Thanks / Like

Man you guys are making me jealous right now as I can't give mine the attention she deserves. I found out one of our bathroom floors was completely rotted out and needs to be replaced and now that is involving a major bathroom remodel so I'm trying to manage that while fixing the broken furnace while working out 3 papers that are due in the next 3 weeks.......sigh
    SBM G8 GT '09 Premium + Sport
    1 of 1,111
    2010 GONE Best Stock G8 GT
    2011 GONE Best Mild Mod G8 GT & Fastest Stock G8 GT
    Mr. April 2011
    2012 GONE Best Mild Mod G8 GT

LR G8 GT '09 Premium + Sport + Sunroof
    1 of 2,717