Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 290 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 1902402802882892902912923003403907901290 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 13033

Thread: What did you do to your G8 today?

Post Thanks / Like

Ordered DR's for my GTO 17s. I will get into the freakin' 12's this year! Hopefully traction was the reason why I haven't yet.

2009 G8 GT, White, 1-7/8" ARH, Magnaflow axlebacks w/jpipes, Roto-Fab CAI, Livernois Stage 1 Cam, PCMforless Trans Cooler, UDP, Reckart Trunion Upgrade, Patrick G Remote Tune, HSRK, Catch Can, Fasterproms Stage 2 Ported TB/Manifold, 90mm MAF housing w/LS7 MAF, Spoon Trailing Arms & Toe Rods, SJM Line Lock, Driveshaft Loop. 423 hp/390 tq
    TSS Sponser Car- TSS Atari Guage Overlay/LOTB Dash & Front Fender Emblems/Concept Pontiac Darts/Engine Plaque/Laser Engraved Headrests/Rear G8 GT Badge.
    19x8 Front 19x9.5 Back TSW Strips w/255/275, MM Carbon Fiber Grill Surrounds, HID Headlights, LED DRL/Foglights & Front Sidemarkers, Clear Sidemarkers, Painted Lower Grills, GXP Rear Diffuser, Red Shifter, Shifter Boot & Armrest, Roto-Fab Radiator Cover, Crazy Pauls Billet Caps, ACC Under Hood Panel, BMR Rear Cradle Bushings

Post Thanks / Like

hard wired the battery tender
    Retiring as the undefeated Cam only Record Holder 11.454@120

Come and get the title bitches it's up for grabs

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pokey View Post
    Looks good! I like the placement of the V8 badge on the trunk, something I have not seen before.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. When I removed the G8 off of the car there seemed to be some paint fade. This covers it up so it can't be seen.
    Vararam, TSP cam, DOD delete, Livernois dual springs, Comp trunion kit, 1 7/8 Kooks mids, Dynomax Ultra-flows, MNM catch can, tuned by Mike Norris Motorsports

Eibach springs+FE3 suspension, BMR tunnel brace, Subframe connectors, and trailing arms, Asetto Garra 18s, BFG Sport Comp2s

TSS Concept darts, MM billet, Crazy Paul's Holden gear

Post Thanks / Like

Had my rear fenders rolled today and also pulled slightly.
    R.I.P. Charlie

"Any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious." - Vince Lombardi

2009 G8 GT, MSM/Onyx, Prem, Mods: few......Dozen

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedRacerX View Post
    Had my rear fenders rolled today and also pulled slightly.
    How is it looking? Pics!

2009 G8 GT, White, 1-7/8" ARH, Magnaflow axlebacks w/jpipes, Roto-Fab CAI, Livernois Stage 1 Cam, PCMforless Trans Cooler, UDP, Reckart Trunion Upgrade, Patrick G Remote Tune, HSRK, Catch Can, Fasterproms Stage 2 Ported TB/Manifold, 90mm MAF housing w/LS7 MAF, Spoon Trailing Arms & Toe Rods, SJM Line Lock, Driveshaft Loop. 423 hp/390 tq
    TSS Sponser Car- TSS Atari Guage Overlay/LOTB Dash & Front Fender Emblems/Concept Pontiac Darts/Engine Plaque/Laser Engraved Headrests/Rear G8 GT Badge.
    19x8 Front 19x9.5 Back TSW Strips w/255/275, MM Carbon Fiber Grill Surrounds, HID Headlights, LED DRL/Foglights & Front Sidemarkers, Clear Sidemarkers, Painted Lower Grills, GXP Rear Diffuser, Red Shifter, Shifter Boot & Armrest, Roto-Fab Radiator Cover, Crazy Pauls Billet Caps, ACC Under Hood Panel, BMR Rear Cradle Bushings

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1meand View Post
    How is it looking? Pics!
    The rolling went fine. The lip is out of the way now in case I go to something bigger than the 285's. Can't see this unless you are under or "in" the fender well.

The paint is fine. No issues.

The pull is slight but noticeable. It'll grow on me. Again, this was more for function i.e. 305s or 325s in rear.

Here are some pix. Sorry, this digital camera sucks. My winter setup is still on. LOL.

By the way, guy's name who did them is Leon. He is in Vineland, NJ (South Jersey). Easy to get to from NJ, DE, and Eastern PA. Costs $75.00 for the rears and $100 for all 4. PM me if you want his #.

Now there's room for some big meats.
    Last edited by SpeedRacerX; 03-15-2011 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Added Source
    R.I.P. Charlie

"Any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious." - Vince Lombardi

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. I guess I can't see any difference by trying to hold the laptop up to my car , but when you get some big tires I'll be wanting to do the same thing. I forget, were you rubbing with the 285's?

Post Thanks / Like

Ordered some Royal Purple Oil filters & a cabin air filter and black mirror covers from Greg at Pace today and drove her.

the fenders look great can't even tell Speed Racer.
    Last edited by texn884; 03-15-2011 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Can't Spell :( for some reason
    2009 Panther Black Metallic "The Black Rat"
    Current Modifications: Front end, Roof Pillars & Front top of roof has Clear Shield, Holden V8 6.0 Badges, Holden V Trunk Badge from Crazy Paul, UPR Catch Can, Corsa Exhaust & Roto Fab CAI. Spare Tire and Jack and Tinted Window's, hood scoops gutted, Poor Mans Heater Hose modification (holding up the hoses with zip ties), Painted the front dart to Panther Black.

Patrick Guerra's Tune July 12, 2010: 345 HP, 355 Torque on 87 Octane
    Patrick's & Kurt's install of Kooks Long tubes 1 7/8" w/Corsa Connection Pipes
    11-3-10: 362 rwhp, 372 Torque and updated engine and transmission tune.

New Engine as of 10- 5, 2011. Patrick & Kurt's tune and dyno 10-19 2011:363 rwhp, 365 Torque 93 octane.
    Sounds so GRRRR8 BECAUSE RACE CAR

7-1-14 Brembo Front Brake upgrade & Bohnam Front Splitter installed Curt here

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1meand View Post
    Thanks. I guess I can't see any difference by trying to hold the laptop up to my car , but when you get some big tires I'll be wanting to do the same thing. I forget, were you rubbing with the 285's?
    Quote Originally Posted by texn884 View Post
    Ordered some Royal Purple Oil filtersm cabin air filter and black mirror covers from Greg at Pace today and drove her.

the fenders look great can't even tell Speed Racer.
    I'm actually glad you can't see it. LOL. In person, you'd see it. It's out about an extra 1/4" to 3/8" compared to stock. That plus the rolled lip should give me all the clearance I need.

I rubbed just about a 1/16" or 1/8" up top and only under load and hitting heavy bumps. I just wanted to eliminate the worry and have more room for later.
    R.I.P. Charlie

Post Thanks / Like

I had mike Haddad install the axles that Todd sent me

Sent from my amazing and awesome iPhone4
    **RIP Shaun Finley**
    FUCK CANCER
    **RIP Charlie**

'16 2SS NFG Camaro M6 NPP Mag
    Procharged, custom 4.5" heat exchanger, custom cam
    LT4 fuel system and top hardware, Stainless Works long tubes
    Weld wheels, Hoosier rear fatties, M&H front skinnies