Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 288 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 1882382782862872882892902983383887881288 ... LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 13033

Thread: What did you do to your G8 today?

Post Thanks / Like

Detailed the car and went over it with Adams Brilliant Glaze and the cars paint looks great. I even used the Glaze under the hood also where it is painted and again wow.
    I used it on the windows also to keep the rain off also like rainx.

I hope it does not rain when I have to leave town Monday morning.
    2009 Panther Black Metallic "The Black Rat"
    Current Modifications: Front end, Roof Pillars & Front top of roof has Clear Shield, Holden V8 6.0 Badges, Holden V Trunk Badge from Crazy Paul, UPR Catch Can, Corsa Exhaust & Roto Fab CAI. Spare Tire and Jack and Tinted Window's, hood scoops gutted, Poor Mans Heater Hose modification (holding up the hoses with zip ties), Painted the front dart to Panther Black.

Patrick Guerra's Tune July 12, 2010: 345 HP, 355 Torque on 87 Octane
    Patrick's & Kurt's install of Kooks Long tubes 1 7/8" w/Corsa Connection Pipes
    11-3-10: 362 rwhp, 372 Torque and updated engine and transmission tune.

New Engine as of 10- 5, 2011. Patrick & Kurt's tune and dyno 10-19 2011:363 rwhp, 365 Torque 93 octane.
    Sounds so GRRRR8 BECAUSE RACE CAR

7-1-14 Brembo Front Brake upgrade & Bohnam Front Splitter installed Curt here

Post Thanks / Like

Took the stock GT mufflers off today and polished the tips up. While the muffs were off we went for a drive to hear the mid-mounted magnaflow muffler...I like the sound so 'm thinking I'll do some solo axlebacks and be good to go.

Post Thanks / Like

Put the summer tires and wheels on! It is the first time I've had them on the car since I bought it. Took way longer than I thought, had to wire wheel the rotors and scotch-brite the wheel mounting face... sits flat now and drives smooth.
    2009 MGM G8 GT

Post Thanks / Like

Go I am glad I am in Texas, away almost from the snow. I was caught in one ice storm in Abilene the end of January and one bilzzard the middle of February in Amarillo. Burrrrrr. I fell for you guys up north, but I know whati its like since I grew up in Wisconsin and then got smart and moved to TEXAS, Oh yes you need to show your ID to get into our state if your coming from the north, just kidding. Come on down and see if you can take the 100+ degree temps in July and August.
    2009 Panther Black Metallic "The Black Rat"
    Current Modifications: Front end, Roof Pillars & Front top of roof has Clear Shield, Holden V8 6.0 Badges, Holden V Trunk Badge from Crazy Paul, UPR Catch Can, Corsa Exhaust & Roto Fab CAI. Spare Tire and Jack and Tinted Window's, hood scoops gutted, Poor Mans Heater Hose modification (holding up the hoses with zip ties), Painted the front dart to Panther Black.

Patrick Guerra's Tune July 12, 2010: 345 HP, 355 Torque on 87 Octane
    Patrick's & Kurt's install of Kooks Long tubes 1 7/8" w/Corsa Connection Pipes
    11-3-10: 362 rwhp, 372 Torque and updated engine and transmission tune.

New Engine as of 10- 5, 2011. Patrick & Kurt's tune and dyno 10-19 2011:363 rwhp, 365 Torque 93 octane.
    Sounds so GRRRR8 BECAUSE RACE CAR

7-1-14 Brembo Front Brake upgrade & Bohnam Front Splitter installed Curt here

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedRacerX View Post
    Nice. Can't wait to see the final result.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slizzo View Post
    Yeah, I like the flat black look of it; contrasts nicely with the red on the car. You have a flat black roof as well correct Eidolon?
    I do have a flat black roof now, yup. Just got it on yesterday. I took a few pics of it that were a bit too much for this thread, so I went ahead and created a thread about it.

So today was installing my Spencer's HIDs and actually driving it! It's been taped up for a good five weeks or so. Man, I forgot how well these cars drive...
    2009 Liquid Red O/R M6 G8 GXP - Nickname: "The Yak"
    Bought 5/21/2009, Sold 5/2/2015. Will be missed!

Daily Driver: 2013 Ford Focus ST
    Hauler: 2005 Ford Excursion Powerstroke

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blown396 View Post
    ...and installed my 8k 35w hids (ordered 6K hids, but they sent me 8K) :shrug:
    Looks good! Have you gotten flashed yet? I just put mine in tonight and on its maiden voyage, I got flashed by a Miata. It's a ground hugger of a car, but I may still need to adjust the lights down a notch...

EDIT: Sorry for making these two posts instead of one, mods. Lack of foresight.
    2009 Liquid Red O/R M6 G8 GXP - Nickname: "The Yak"
    Bought 5/21/2009, Sold 5/2/2015. Will be missed!

Daily Driver: 2013 Ford Focus ST
    Hauler: 2005 Ford Excursion Powerstroke

Post Thanks / Like

You could see the pics? It came with ? mark on my screen. Or did you go to my link. I need how to figure out how to post pics! Well, I'll post the links again. But, no I haven't been flashed yet. Sitting in the car they don't seem that bright, but I was looking at them from outside the car head on and dang! They do seem pretty bright.

LLUMAR 15% tint and 8K HIDS

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

http://www.fquick.com/garages/viewga...wimg&id=342666
    http://www.fquick.com/garages/viewga...wimg&id=342667
    http://www.fquick.com/garages/viewga...wimg&id=342668
    Last edited by Blown396; 03-13-2011 at 08:22 PM. Reason: 'cause Im 'tarded

Post Thanks / Like

I finally got my new wheels and catback put on. The car sounds good but the Magnaflow catback does have some drone. I knew it would drone when I bought it but I got it off Amazon for 375 before Christmas so I figured a little drone was ok for the price.

Vararam, TSP cam, DOD delete, Livernois dual springs, Comp trunion kit, 1 7/8 Kooks mids, Dynomax Ultra-flows, MNM catch can, tuned by Mike Norris Motorsports

Eibach springs+FE3 suspension, BMR tunnel brace, Subframe connectors, and trailing arms, Asetto Garra 18s, BFG Sport Comp2s

TSS Concept darts, MM billet, Crazy Paul's Holden gear

Post Thanks / Like

^ looks GRRRR8 Ronnnie!!
    2009 Karma Metallic G8 GT The best gift you can give to someone is your time,because you're giving them something that you can never get back

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. I really like it. I was not a fan of the 18s at all.
    Vararam, TSP cam, DOD delete, Livernois dual springs, Comp trunion kit, 1 7/8 Kooks mids, Dynomax Ultra-flows, MNM catch can, tuned by Mike Norris Motorsports

Eibach springs+FE3 suspension, BMR tunnel brace, Subframe connectors, and trailing arms, Asetto Garra 18s, BFG Sport Comp2s

TSS Concept darts, MM billet, Crazy Paul's Holden gear