Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 2 of 1304 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do to your G8 today?

Post Thanks / Like

I bought my baby Pypes Axle Backs this morning
    That will be all for mods until my lease is up and I buy her.

I would also like to thank Greg at Pace for his help today
    Last edited by SRG963; 07-27-2009 at 12:44 PM. Reason: redneckish
    Trigger
    My Fully Loaded 08 Stealth Blue Pontiac G8 GT

There's always someone faster,
    they just don't look as good lol
    Rotofab/Cortex/BMR/Pedders/VMR/Adams/Brakes/OBX/Nitto

PRAISE THE LOWERED

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Not done today but I just put in new mats from California Car Cover. They are black thick carpet with a red border and the Pontiac Logo.
    Ken
    Magnaflow Cat back 16795
    Roto Fab CAI and radiator cover
    E&G screens front and back
    Pedders Street II drop kit
    Front and Back Sway bars
    VIM with back up camera
    DVD player
    Carbon fiber interior kit
    Holden steering wheel and matching shifter control
    Holden Sunshade

LOST BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN GRRRR8's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I left mine in the garage as I still dont know how to act right when I drive it regularly.
    2008 Liquid Red Pontiac G8 Sport/Premium - Adams Polishes - American Racing Headers - ARP - BMR Fabrication - Circle D Specialties - COMP Cams - Crazy Paul - Dynojet - Earl's - Flowmaster - Fuel Air Spark Technology - G2 - GFORCE 1320 - Greg Weld - HP Tuners - JBA - Lingenfelter - Maverick Man Carbon - Metco Motorsports Solutions - Mickey Thompson - M&H - Mike Norris Motorsports - NGK - Pace Performance - Pedders USA - Powerbond - PSI - Russell - SBX Performance - SJM Manufacturing - SPOHN Performance - Tony Mamo - Vararam - Vector Motorsports - Wretched Motorsports - 470 RWHP 427 TQ - Engine Tune By Patrick G

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Devilish34 View Post
    I got my wallet out of it today then drove off in my Avalanche
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.77 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

That must have been pretty eventful for you... That's the second time you've said that...

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SRG963 View Post
    That will be all for mods until my lease is up and I buy her.
    You decided to buy her after the lease huh? I thot you were going the Camaro route?
    2008 Pontiac G8 GT / Premium Package / Stealth Blue Metallic
    SHOW: Tint / "Pontiac" & "GM" badge delete / "V8 6.0 Litre" Oz badges / Reflective Concepts Arrowhead Overlays / IWM w/ Blue Display
    & GO:Vararam OTR "Baby SuperCharger" / VMS ECM/TCM Tune + HSRK / Corsa Cat-Back

2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 / Special Edition / Plum Crazy Pearl Gone but not forgotten

2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8 / Special Edition / Plum Crazy Pearl

Post Thanks / Like

Yesterday, I QuickDetailed the exterior, Zaino Z5'd the rims, VRT'd the tires and the interiot hard plastic, cleaned and conditionered all the interior leather, and started on the rear seat cover so the new puppy won't tear up the leather.

Today, I went to work to pay for it all.
    2008 MGM G8 GT - #615 of 888 - Premium/Sport - 12.6 @ 111 on stock tires

SHOW - Chromed Stock 19" Wheels - Color Matched Splash Guards - Debadged - G8 Tail Lights - GXP Diffuser - Painted Calipers - Red S/S Engine Bolt Kit - Under Hood Lights - too much Zaino
    GO - ARH Long Tube Headers / Midpipes - Billet Catch Can - BMR Front / Rear Swaybars - Camaro 3.45 diff - Custom non-DOD Cam and Valvetrain - Homegrown PCM / TCM Tuning - K&N Filter - Pedders 'Fruit' Suspension - Red Yella Terra Intake - Stealth Airbox
    ALSO - DashHawk 5.1 - Full Slide Passenger Seat - Infinity / Kicker / MTX Audio - LED Interior /Glovebox / Console Lights - Rear Remote Trunk Release

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSyko View Post
    You decided to buy her after the lease huh? I thot you were going the Camaro route?
    I will be getting another DD, but this is too good of a car not to purchase. Still undecided on Camaro or try an find a low mileage G8 GXP. I'm leaning towards the GXP.
    Trigger
    My Fully Loaded 08 Stealth Blue Pontiac G8 GT

There's always someone faster,
    they just don't look as good lol
    Rotofab/Cortex/BMR/Pedders/VMR/Adams/Brakes/OBX/Nitto

PRAISE THE LOWERED

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SRG963 View Post
    I will be getting another DD, but this is too good of a car not to purchase. Still undecided on Camaro or try an find a low mileage G8 GXP. I'm leaning towards the GXP.

Nice, glad to hear you are keeping it. You are right, way to special a car not to keep it. I plan on having mine till it won't go no more.
    2008 Pontiac G8 GT / Premium Package / Stealth Blue Metallic
    SHOW: Tint / "Pontiac" & "GM" badge delete / "V8 6.0 Litre" Oz badges / Reflective Concepts Arrowhead Overlays / IWM w/ Blue Display
    & GO:Vararam OTR "Baby SuperCharger" / VMS ECM/TCM Tune + HSRK / Corsa Cat-Back

2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 / Special Edition / Plum Crazy Pearl Gone but not forgotten

2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8 / Special Edition / Plum Crazy Pearl

pissing'n wind = wet face stryker g8gt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I got a quarter size ding in my roof over the drivers side yesterday........so pissed off........... Was driving down a 4 lane rd. large tree hanging over and it dropped a, or looks to be a seed pod. Between driving 50 mph and it droppong about 30 feet....it dingged my car.......Sounded like a freak'n rock. i circled around and picked it up....it is in my car still....... i just look at it and curse it out.

V8 Muscle

Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Post Thanks / Like

Today I dropped mine off at the body shop. Holden SS V conversion should be complete by Thursday!