Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1303 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 3038031203125312931301130213031304 LastLast
Results 13,021 to 13,030 of 13033

Thread: What did you do to your G8 today?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MongosG8 View Post
    Looks really good.
    I love Pacific Slate Met. PSM and SBM were my first choice but I could never find one in those colors. So went with what I always buy ..White. lol!
    WHITE? Ewww, why would you buy a plain color like that?!?!? :-P

Seems like Pontiac / Holden had 2 minds when picking colors, some are that Performance car colors and others are the others have more of a "luxury" feel to them. Guess I'm a luxury type of guy, Sport Red and Pacific Slate are my 2 favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Imalabil View Post
    ��on the spoiler, looks great ��
    Thanks! Took awhile to decide to do the pedestal style and took even longer to work up the courage to drill a perfectly good deck lid!
    --Brian--

2009 Pontiac G8 GT
    2008 Chevy Impala SS--Traded 4/1/2021
    2016 Dodge Challenger R/T Plus
    2001 GMC Sierra

GODSPEED CHARLIE!!! R.I.P.

Post Thanks / Like

My first choice was white. Have previous experience keeping dark cars looking nice. Red is hard enough...

When I got in, Pontiac was going out and the feeding frenzy was in full swing. Trying to find a car that checked all the boxes as a first choice was pretty near impossible.
    Buying out of state was a gamble just trying to make a deal. You could be on the phone with someone trying to get something done and the guy next to him was selling it.
    Used was a crapshoot.... one closest to me that fit the bill already had the lifter tick. Luckily I went to get a look.

Drove right past that dealer to get the one I have. Salesman had actually under-described it. It was about a hundred miles one way, and he had done a walk call around before I went. They had a sport red/black also, but it wasn’t quite as nice.
    things are not what they appear to be.....

2009.5 Liquid Red,Onyx Red, Premium Package, e85 Surprise Package

Post Thanks / Like

Took the blower off once again to retrieve a little plastic retainer from an injector that fell off into the head while I was fixing an O-ring leak on the fuel rails. I hate it when I cause a problem from my own screw up. At least I have learned from my mistake.
    2009 G8 GT MGM.
    Performance - 1900 MagnaCharger , Lunati Cam, RCR Ported Heads, Intake and TB, FAST #65 Injectors, CTS-v fuel pump, Kooks 1 3/4" LT and Catted X-Pipe, Pypes Violator Axel-Back, VCM OTR, RX Oil Catch Can, Pedders XA's & Track II Bushings, BMR Sub Frame Connectors, Sway Bars & Rear Control Arms, 19 Inch Staggered (8.5 front/9.5 Rear) VMR 810 Wheels, DBA 4000 Sloted Rotors with Hawk HPS Pads & Russels Brake Lines, Camaro 3.27 Diff, Gforce Axles.
    Cosmetic - Partially De-badged Rear, 6.0L Badges, Tinted Side, Rear Markers & Tail Lights, 35% Tint, Auto-dim Mirror, Spencers 6K 35W & 5K 25W Fog HIDS, Blacked Out Door Chrome, Vagas Nates 3 Gauge Pod W/Interceptor Gauges, Color Matched GXP Diffuser, Shark Fin Antenna, V-LEDs on Side/Rear Markers, Brakes & Back Ups Lights, MM Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler

1/4 mile 10.917 at 130.44mph 564 RWHP 568 Torque.

Post Thanks / Like

And hopefully all went well?

Post Thanks / Like

Drove the car! She has been occupying the "top bunk" of the 4-post lift for a year and a half or so. Took "a week off" from construction on the new home to throw some fresh (used) Potenza's on the back so I could get a sticker. The Camaro 20's are still in process. Just not very much progress on the process. She needs a bath, and some fluids changed. Reminded me all over again why I love the car! Happy 4th!
    2009.1 G8 GT MSM, Sport & Premium
    Creature Comfort:
    19" spare & Pace jack kit, autodim mirror, visor light mod, pass seat slider fix, subwoofer mod, Homelink visor (by Snakey),
    XM & OnStar out/CoStar BLUESTAR in

Show:
    debadged except GM chicklets, custom GXP front fascia, GXP rear diffuser, Holden Center Caps

Go/Whoa:
    VMS ECM/TCM tune, Vararam, HSRK, ARH 1-3/4" LTH, HFCs into stock mufflers, Mobil 1, Pedders Street 1 kit, front Brembo's, PPV struts & shocks

[U] Stuff waiting patiently for installation [U]
    LSA Supercharger (base), Rear PPV shocks, Rear Brembo's, Russell rear brake lines, Staggered Camaro 20's with Holden centers, Morimoto HID's, wireless Aux input for tunes off of the cell phone.

PB: 13.468 @104.4 tune & Vararam

Post Thanks / Like

Kermit is finally back on the road! After doing all kinds of trouble shooting and fixing some self induced problems, he is back on the road. I'm not sure what was the original problem with my bank 1 lean condition but I bet having one spark plug going dead helped. Not sure how much money I wasted in this troubleshooting fiasco but I'm just glad that I can drive this car again.
    2009 G8 GT MGM.
    Performance - 1900 MagnaCharger , Lunati Cam, RCR Ported Heads, Intake and TB, FAST #65 Injectors, CTS-v fuel pump, Kooks 1 3/4" LT and Catted X-Pipe, Pypes Violator Axel-Back, VCM OTR, RX Oil Catch Can, Pedders XA's & Track II Bushings, BMR Sub Frame Connectors, Sway Bars & Rear Control Arms, 19 Inch Staggered (8.5 front/9.5 Rear) VMR 810 Wheels, DBA 4000 Sloted Rotors with Hawk HPS Pads & Russels Brake Lines, Camaro 3.27 Diff, Gforce Axles.
    Cosmetic - Partially De-badged Rear, 6.0L Badges, Tinted Side, Rear Markers & Tail Lights, 35% Tint, Auto-dim Mirror, Spencers 6K 35W & 5K 25W Fog HIDS, Blacked Out Door Chrome, Vagas Nates 3 Gauge Pod W/Interceptor Gauges, Color Matched GXP Diffuser, Shark Fin Antenna, V-LEDs on Side/Rear Markers, Brakes & Back Ups Lights, MM Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler

1/4 mile 10.917 at 130.44mph 564 RWHP 568 Torque.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Kermit is finally back on the road! After doing all kinds of trouble shooting and fixing some self induced problems, he is back on the road. I'm not sure what was the original problem with my bank 1 lean condition but I bet having one spark plug going dead helped. Not sure how much money I wasted in this troubleshooting fiasco but I'm just glad that I can drive this car again.
    Good for you man! Glad to hear Kermit's on the road again!
    2009 White Hot G8 GT w/ Onyx/Red Int. Sport/Premium, No Sunroof, Garage Queen

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

R.I.P. Charlie (Mr GRRRR8)
    R.I.P. Chris (Panzer Leader)

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"

Post Thanks / Like

Filled it up with 93 yesterday for the first time this season! Also added a bottle of Techron. Coming up on 26k. Need to get off my ass and enjoy this car more.
    2009 GT PBM Sport/Premium Packs
    Kook's / Corsa / Roto Fab CAI with HSRK / Polished Camaro's with Nitto Invo's / Camaro Brembo's / GRRRR8 Hose & ARP Bolt kits / VG Fin / GXP diffuser / Black door trim & other goodies from CP / UPR catch can / Livernois / BMR / Russell / Jet-Hot / SunTech tint by Drew / MM / Adams / Klearz / TSS

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donkeyGT View Post
    Filled it up with 93 yesterday for the first time this season! Also added a bottle of Techron. Coming up on 26k. Need to get off my ass and enjoy this car more.
    At least you’re 6k ahead of me.....

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for reminding me