Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1237 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 2377371137118712271235123612371238123912471287 ... LastLast
Results 12,361 to 12,370 of 13033

Thread: What did you do to your G8 today?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Executor999 View Post
    Thanks! I don't know if this is new or not but detailers offer a ceramic or silicon coating that helps protect the paint. There are different levels of coatings which last longer and therefore cost more. It includes washing, clay barring, paint correction and then coating the car. It takes a week to cure so no car washes and keep it out of the rain too.
    http://www.iglcoatings.com/product/ecocoat-quartz/
    How much was all that to have your car look ao sweet?
    2009 Panther Black Metallic "The Black Rat"
    Current Modifications: Front end, Roof Pillars & Front top of roof has Clear Shield, Holden V8 6.0 Badges, Holden V Trunk Badge from Crazy Paul, UPR Catch Can, Corsa Exhaust & Roto Fab CAI. Spare Tire and Jack and Tinted Window's, hood scoops gutted, Poor Mans Heater Hose modification (holding up the hoses with zip ties), Painted the front dart to Panther Black.

Patrick Guerra's Tune July 12, 2010: 345 HP, 355 Torque on 87 Octane
    Patrick's & Kurt's install of Kooks Long tubes 1 7/8" w/Corsa Connection Pipes
    11-3-10: 362 rwhp, 372 Torque and updated engine and transmission tune.

New Engine as of 10- 5, 2011. Patrick & Kurt's tune and dyno 10-19 2011:363 rwhp, 365 Torque 93 octane.
    Sounds so GRRRR8 BECAUSE RACE CAR

7-1-14 Brembo Front Brake upgrade & Bohnam Front Splitter installed Curt here

VIP Member with OCD Executor999's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by texn884 View Post
    How much was all that to have your car look ao sweet?
    It was expensive. Considering I hadn't had my car detailed appropriately in two years (and that detail was 'meh' by comparison), and all the dirt and dust it gathered since being here in Boston, the car needed it badly and I had no problem spending. This detail package was $800. I park it underground now. And it does not go out in the winter!

2008 Pontiac G8 GT | PBM | Premium Package | Tuned by Patrick G | Wrenched by Enhanced Street Performance
    AC Delco | ARP | ATI | BMR | Centric | GForce Engineering | GM | Holden | Kooks | Manton | Moog | Norris Motorsports | Patrick G | Pedders | Pirelli | PRC | RCR | Rotofab | Russell | Texas Speed | SuperPro | Xforce

'Charlie the GRRRR8' - Rest in Peace 11/14/2013

Post Thanks / Like

It was expensive. Considering I hadn't had my car detailed appropriately in two years (and that detail was 'meh' by comparison), and all the dirt and dust it gathered since being here in Boston, the car needed it badly and I had no problem spending. This detail package was $800. I park it underground now. And it does not go out in the winter!
    Thats really not bad how much work and time goes into detailing a car our size, Mine needs it so fricking bad will wait till fall once it cools down to tackle it.

Your car looks amazing. Is the paint deep and wet looking now?
    Current Modifications: Front end, Roof Pillars & Front top of roof has Clear Shield, Holden V8 6.0 Badges, Holden V Trunk Badge from Crazy Paul, UPR Catch Can, Corsa Exhaust & Roto Fab CAI. Spare Tire and Jack and Tinted Window's, hood scoops gutted, Poor Mans Heater Hose modification (holding up the hoses with zip ties), Painted the front dart to Panther Black.

New Engine as of 10- 5, 2011. Patrick & Kurt's tune and dyno 10-19 2011:363 rwhp, 365 Torque 93 octane.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by texn884 View Post
    Is the paint deep and wet looking now?
    That's exactly how I would describe it! I'm afraid to touch it now. LOL.

2008 Pontiac G8 GT | PBM | Premium Package | Tuned by Patrick G | Wrenched by Enhanced Street Performance
    AC Delco | ARP | ATI | BMR | Centric | GForce Engineering | GM | Holden | Kooks | Manton | Moog | Norris Motorsports | Patrick G | Pedders | Pirelli | PRC | RCR | Rotofab | Russell | Texas Speed | SuperPro | Xforce

Post Thanks / Like

That's exactly how I would describe it! I'm afraid to touch it now. LOL.
    I am so jealous take more pictures for us and ME

Post Thanks / Like

Got my G8 Quartz coated. Looks brand new for a 9 year old car!

Now THAT is how PBM is suppose to look..Most awesome!
    2009 GT PBM Sport/Premium Packs
    Kook's / Corsa / Roto Fab CAI with HSRK / Polished Camaro's with Nitto Invo's / Camaro Brembo's / GRRRR8 Hose & ARP Bolt kits / VG Fin / GXP diffuser / Black door trim & other goodies from CP / UPR catch can / Livernois / BMR / Russell / Jet-Hot / SunTech tint by Drew / MM / Adams / Klearz / TSS

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donkeyGT View Post
    Now THAT is how PBM is suppose to look..Most awesome!
    Hell yes mine looks like POS now looking at his,

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the compliments everyone. Granted it's a post from the other board, but here is the source of my inspiration. The OP posted lots of pics.
    http://www.g8board.com/forums/19-g8-...-pictures.html

Post Thanks / Like

I installed a bracket and 2.5 pound H3R Halguard fire extinguisher. It mounts to the front passenger's seat base. got the bracket off Ebay. It only fits G8s and only g8s with power seats. The fit is great. I sprang for the chrome extinguisher to add a little bling. LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images
    3rd in Class, All-GM Nationals 2008 & 2009
    Award of Excellence, All-GM Nationals 2010 & 2012
    Celebrity Pick Award, All-GM Nationals 2010
    G8Board.Com G8 of the Year, 2010
    Inaugural G8Board.com G8 of the Month, January 2010
    3rd in Class, WTW Fall Classic Pontiac Car Show 2013 & 2015
    Top 40 / 487, 29th Annual Cruisin' to the Creek Car Show 2015
    1st in Class, 6th Annual Southeast G8 Extravaganza, 2016
    1st in Class, Wide Track Warriors Car Show, 2016
    1st in Class, WTW Fall Classic Pontiac Car Show, Amelia Island, 2016

HSV E3 Bumper and Fenders
    VMS DoD-Delete with heads
    TVS1900
    RCR Lunati 215/223 .609/.615 112+0
    RCR TB
    Kooks 1 7/8 Mids+SOLO Mach
    Pedders V8 SuperCar Coilover Track II w/ STB
    BMR Adj LCA, Toe links & trailing arms
    ZL1 Brakes
    Circle_D built 6L80E. 3.27 diff
    Roto-Fab
    Crazy Paul 5-Gauge Pod / Speedhut Gauges

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G8V8 View Post
    I installed a bracket and 2.5 pound H3R Halguard fire extinguisher. It mounts to the front passenger's seat base. got the bracket off Ebay. It only fits G8s and only g8s with power seats. The fit is great. I sprang for the chrome extinguisher to add a little bling. LOL
    Awesome! I have the bracket but like everything I've bought for the car, I have yet to install it. It's a nice bracket!

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!