Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1193 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 19369310931143118311911192119311941195120312431293 ... LastLast
Results 11,921 to 11,930 of 13033

Thread: What did you do to your G8 today?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Brollier View Post
    Curt, I would have been happy to be your ground guide in Norman. Sorry about the concrete impact.
    Bill is an excellent tour guide.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2009 Karma Metallic G8 GT The best gift you can give to someone is your time,because you're giving them something that you can never get back

2. Thanks Bill Brollier thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by travis gore View Post
    Bill is an excellent tour guide.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    We had a great time and he gave me a Holden cap a target and book its so cool and just like all of you on here are the best.
    2009 Panther Black Metallic "The Black Rat"
    Current Modifications: Front end, Roof Pillars & Front top of roof has Clear Shield, Holden V8 6.0 Badges, Holden V Trunk Badge from Crazy Paul, UPR Catch Can, Corsa Exhaust & Roto Fab CAI. Spare Tire and Jack and Tinted Window's, hood scoops gutted, Poor Mans Heater Hose modification (holding up the hoses with zip ties), Painted the front dart to Panther Black.

Patrick Guerra's Tune July 12, 2010: 345 HP, 355 Torque on 87 Octane
    Patrick's & Kurt's install of Kooks Long tubes 1 7/8" w/Corsa Connection Pipes
    11-3-10: 362 rwhp, 372 Torque and updated engine and transmission tune.

New Engine as of 10- 5, 2011. Patrick & Kurt's tune and dyno 10-19 2011:363 rwhp, 365 Torque 93 octane.
    Sounds so GRRRR8 BECAUSE RACE CAR

7-1-14 Brembo Front Brake upgrade & Bohnam Front Splitter installed Curt here

4. Thanks travis gore thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by -Ray- View Post
    Carid has one for $250 plus shipping and paint. On eBay coming from the junk yard in your color are over $500.
    I think Ill just stay with it you can hardly see it and thats what Bill said also just another stupid move on my part
    Current Modifications: Front end, Roof Pillars & Front top of roof has Clear Shield, Holden V8 6.0 Badges, Holden V Trunk Badge from Crazy Paul, UPR Catch Can, Corsa Exhaust & Roto Fab CAI. Spare Tire and Jack and Tinted Window's, hood scoops gutted, Poor Mans Heater Hose modification (holding up the hoses with zip ties), Painted the front dart to Panther Black.

New Engine as of 10- 5, 2011. Patrick & Kurt's tune and dyno 10-19 2011:363 rwhp, 365 Torque 93 octane.

Post Thanks / Like

Started to throw codes. After investigating found out my 500 dollar VCM is cracked along the bottom seem. I only have 7k on this intake 32K on the car!! VCM tells me there is nothing they can do. Ive been laid off & with no $$ I cannot afford another 400 bucks for this thing right now but I need this bitch back on the road. Looks like I need to spend the $$ again to get this thing going. Im fkg done with this car!!! TIME TO SELL!!
    Last edited by MongosG8; 04-14-2017 at 09:56 AM.
    2009 White Hot G8 GT w/ Onyx/Red Int. Sport/Premium, No Sunroof, Garage Queen

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

R.I.P. Charlie (Mr GRRRR8)
    R.I.P. Chris (Panzer Leader)

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"

Post Thanks / Like

Well that sucks..
    2009 GT PBM Sport/Premium Packs
    Kook's / Corsa / Roto Fab CAI with HSRK / Polished Camaro's with Nitto Invo's / Camaro Brembo's / GRRRR8 Hose & ARP Bolt kits / VG Fin / GXP diffuser / Black door trim & other goodies from CP / UPR catch can / Livernois / BMR / Russell / Jet-Hot / SunTech tint by Drew / MM / Adams / Klearz / TSS

8. Likes MongosG8 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donkeyGT View Post
    Well that sucks..
    Yes it does .. it always the small shit. Car only has 32k on it but its always something lately. really pisses me off

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MongosG8 View Post
    Yes it does .. it always the small shit. Car only has 32k on it but its always something lately. really pisses me off
    Sorry about that I hate shit like that and now you got to get another to get it running.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by texn884 View Post
    Sorry about that I hate shit like that and now you got to get another to get it running.
    thanks brother ..yeah I found the stock box but Im missing some pieces.

Really wanted to do a DOD delete this year & Pace gave me a great price for the kit minus the cam but now that money will go to replacing the CAI & fixing my hood that was dented and scratched. Im a freak about my cars ..Im OCD try to take care of them as best as possible. shit like this drives me nuts!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MongosG8 View Post
    thanks brother ..yeah I found the stock box but Im missing some pieces.

Really wanted to do a DOD delete this year & Pace gave me a great price for the kit minus the cam but now that money will go to replacing the CAI & fixing my hood that was dented and scratched. Im a freak about my cars ..Im OCD try to take care of them as best as possible. shit like this drives me nuts!
    I know I am the same way how do you think I felt when I backed onto that light pole cement part at the bottom made me sick

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by texn884 View Post
    I know I am the same way how do you think I felt when I backed onto that light pole cement part at the bottom made me sick
    I know you have been having the same luck ..

Probably the same way when I seen my hood with a dent and scratch.
    Now the CAI.
    LCA now making the infamous noise. But I bought a replacement years ago just in case.