Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1190 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 19069010901140118011881189119011911192120012401290 ... LastLast
Results 11,891 to 11,900 of 13033

Thread: What did you do to your G8 today?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tchr49 View Post
    Very nice!!
    Now if you can get someone to paint that diffuser body color.......
    It would look terrible.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by texn884 View Post
    Nice how much is that diffuser and how hard are they to put on?
    SUPER easy and fairly cheap! I like the contrasting color though! I've seen them painted however.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
    SUPER easy and fairly cheap! I like the contrasting color though! I've seen them painted however.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Where would I go to find one im tired of that honeycomb shit and the dirt they collect
    2009 Panther Black Metallic "The Black Rat"
    Current Modifications: Front end, Roof Pillars & Front top of roof has Clear Shield, Holden V8 6.0 Badges, Holden V Trunk Badge from Crazy Paul, UPR Catch Can, Corsa Exhaust & Roto Fab CAI. Spare Tire and Jack and Tinted Window's, hood scoops gutted, Poor Mans Heater Hose modification (holding up the hoses with zip ties), Painted the front dart to Panther Black.

Patrick Guerra's Tune July 12, 2010: 345 HP, 355 Torque on 87 Octane
    Patrick's & Kurt's install of Kooks Long tubes 1 7/8" w/Corsa Connection Pipes
    11-3-10: 362 rwhp, 372 Torque and updated engine and transmission tune.

New Engine as of 10- 5, 2011. Patrick & Kurt's tune and dyno 10-19 2011:363 rwhp, 365 Torque 93 octane.
    Sounds so GRRRR8 BECAUSE RACE CAR

7-1-14 Brembo Front Brake upgrade & Bohnam Front Splitter installed Curt here

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by texn884 View Post
    Where would I go to find one im tired of that honeycomb shit and the dirt they collect
    I'd try Greg at Pace Performance personally! I bought a couple from him over the years.

A dealership would also be a good place!

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Post Thanks / Like

Short block is together. Hope to get it in the car tomorrow and running either late tomorrow or this weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sixt9stang View Post
    Short block is together. Hope to get it in the car tomorrow and running either late tomorrow or this weekend.

She's a long block now !
    Looking good
    things are not what they appear to be.....

2009.5 Liquid Red,Onyx Red, Premium Package, e85 Surprise Package

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Unavowed View Post
    It would look terrible.
    #notgonnadoit
    Mods: Mods: BTR Stage II LS3 cam (225/238 .612"/.585" 113+3), DOD delete, ported/milled heads, Lunati link bar lifters, PaceSetter LT headers, Magnaflow cat back w/ cat delete, 160 t-stat, Rotofab CAI with HSRK, FTI 3600 stall with B&M transmission cooler, cutouts. Powertrain work done at L&S Garage. Tuned by Roshan at Powerhaus Performance, and Sky Watkins.

Visual: Maverickman coilovers - lowered 2" in front, 1.5" in rear, blackout windown trim, badge delete.

Coming soon: 3.27 gears

In-car entertainment: Morel component speaker system in front, Audison bit Ten digital sound processor and multi-channel Alpine amp powering all cabin speakers, dual 12" Alpine Type E's in the trunk powered by a mono Alpine 760. Hooked up at Elite Auto Image - Millersville, MD.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tchr49 View Post
    She's a long block now !
    Looking good
    Thanks! Way too tired. Just hope I didn't screw anything up.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sixt9stang View Post
    While it's out, I'd replace that old style AC bracket with the new one! It'll keep your belts where they're meant to be!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
    While it's out, I'd replace that old style AC bracket with the new one! It'll keep your belts where they're meant to be!
    Thought about it but just don't feel like sticking anymore money into it right now. I even skipped headers.