Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1185 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 18568510851135117511831184118511861187119512351285 ... LastLast
Results 11,841 to 11,850 of 13033

Thread: What did you do to your G8 today?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by astynx View Post
    Attachment 27301 Success at posting photos.Attachment 27300Attachment 27298Attachment 27297Attachment 27299I installed a Commodore VF rear window interior sunshade. GM Part No: 92274006. I am unable to insert link. I thought you can copy and paste link into little box that says: type in URL. Sunshade fits in G8 even though it is for VF Anyways, price was 68.38 $US and shipping was 50.72$US. This came with little metal clips but I did not use them. Shade panels somewhat wedged into place. I wish I could have bought this through Crazy Paul though. The photo that is "attached thumbnail" is before photo. Light silver pieces at top sides of rear window was from a past attempt to attach a static cling type window shading. I could only get first two pieces on. Unable to put more up due to reach and window angle issues.
    looks good !!

karo at holden parts usa has them here in the US

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, Last time I looked at Holden Parts USA they only had a kit that included two rear side windows along with rear windshield. Maybe he or they would sell just the rear window, I never asked. Also, I haven't driven with windows open. Don't know if wind buffeting would make clips necessary.
    Last edited by astynx; 03-07-2017 at 04:40 PM.
    2009 WH GT Prem/Sprt w/Sunroof, Trunk liner, Custom-fitted Sunshade, Sony GPS, LED Rear License Plate Lights. X-PEL Headlight Protectors, Osram Nightbreaker Low- Beams, Redline armrest cover, Raceramp Flatstoppers, Led Reverse Lights, Led Taillights, Led Foglights, Genuine HSV Seat Belt Shouder Pads, Commodore VF rear window interior sunshade direct from AU. No Performance Mods, maybe someday just get a 480HP Crate Engine from GMPerformance.

Post Thanks / Like

i know holden only sells them as a complete kit , so not sure if he would break up a kit , but never know unless you email and ask

not sure id want to drive with the side windows down and leaving the blinds up id think they would blow out , the clips from what i know just hold them up , and be able to take the blinds down

VIP Member with OCD Executor999's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

New GM headlamps and Holden headlamp protectors arrived last week and new GM fog housings are on the way. Followed texn884's lead and ordered Alla Lighting LED bulbs for low and high beams, fog lights, along with the decoders.

I installed a new Amsoil pre-filter and filter today, and I received the Straub bronze bushings that will get installed on RCR's cylinder heads this Spring.

2008 Pontiac G8 GT | PBM | Premium Package | Tuned by Patrick G | Wrenched by Enhanced Street Performance
    AC Delco | ARP | ATI | BMR | Centric | GForce Engineering | GM | Holden | Kooks | Manton | Moog | Norris Motorsports | Patrick G | Pedders | Pirelli | PRC | RCR | Rotofab | Russell | Texas Speed | SuperPro | Xforce

'Charlie the GRRRR8' - Rest in Peace 11/14/2013

5. Likes AlexSpain, texn884, MongosG8 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Executor999 View Post
    New GM headlamps and Holden headlamp protectors arrived last week and new GM fog housings are on the way. Followed texn884's lead and ordered Alla Lighting LED bulbs for low and high beams, fog lights, along with the decoders.

I installed a new Amsoil pre-filter and filter today, and I received the Straub bronze bushings that will get installed on RCR's cylinder heads this Spring.

Where did you order the fog housings from? Im in need of a set.
    2009 White Hot G8 GT w/ Onyx/Red Int. Sport/Premium, No Sunroof, Garage Queen

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

R.I.P. Charlie (Mr GRRRR8)
    R.I.P. Chris (Panzer Leader)

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"

VIP Member with OCD Executor999's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MongosG8 View Post
    Where did you order the fog housings from? Im in need of a set.
    PM sent.

2008 Pontiac G8 GT | PBM | Premium Package | Tuned by Patrick G | Wrenched by Enhanced Street Performance
    AC Delco | ARP | ATI | BMR | Centric | GForce Engineering | GM | Holden | Kooks | Manton | Moog | Norris Motorsports | Patrick G | Pedders | Pirelli | PRC | RCR | Rotofab | Russell | Texas Speed | SuperPro | Xforce

'Charlie the GRRRR8' - Rest in Peace 11/14/2013

8. Likes MongosG8 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cleaned all the dead bugs off the front, needs a bath for sure
    2009 Panther Black Metallic "The Black Rat"
    Current Modifications: Front end, Roof Pillars & Front top of roof has Clear Shield, Holden V8 6.0 Badges, Holden V Trunk Badge from Crazy Paul, UPR Catch Can, Corsa Exhaust & Roto Fab CAI. Spare Tire and Jack and Tinted Window's, hood scoops gutted, Poor Mans Heater Hose modification (holding up the hoses with zip ties), Painted the front dart to Panther Black.

Patrick Guerra's Tune July 12, 2010: 345 HP, 355 Torque on 87 Octane
    Patrick's & Kurt's install of Kooks Long tubes 1 7/8" w/Corsa Connection Pipes
    11-3-10: 362 rwhp, 372 Torque and updated engine and transmission tune.

New Engine as of 10- 5, 2011. Patrick & Kurt's tune and dyno 10-19 2011:363 rwhp, 365 Torque 93 octane.
    Sounds so GRRRR8 BECAUSE RACE CAR

7-1-14 Brembo Front Brake upgrade & Bohnam Front Splitter installed Curt here

Post Thanks / Like

Washed the Rat yesterday and today went to get gas and hit a deep pot hole as I was going to get gas infront of a car wah.

I went inside the car wash to bitch at the manager and told him I hit it with my car and he said ya we know about it and also its not going to hurt your car but hitting the hole and I said how about I take your arm and twist it and see if it does not fuck it up and the stupid kid looked at me like whattttttttttttttttttttt ???

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

it does not pay to have anything nice anymore I just need a 72 Olds 88 or 98 and say fuck it and be done with it
    2009 Panther Black Metallic "The Black Rat"
    Current Modifications: Front end, Roof Pillars & Front top of roof has Clear Shield, Holden V8 6.0 Badges, Holden V Trunk Badge from Crazy Paul, UPR Catch Can, Corsa Exhaust & Roto Fab CAI. Spare Tire and Jack and Tinted Window's, hood scoops gutted, Poor Mans Heater Hose modification (holding up the hoses with zip ties), Painted the front dart to Panther Black.

Patrick Guerra's Tune July 12, 2010: 345 HP, 355 Torque on 87 Octane
    Patrick's & Kurt's install of Kooks Long tubes 1 7/8" w/Corsa Connection Pipes
    11-3-10: 362 rwhp, 372 Torque and updated engine and transmission tune.

New Engine as of 10- 5, 2011. Patrick & Kurt's tune and dyno 10-19 2011:363 rwhp, 365 Torque 93 octane.
    Sounds so GRRRR8 BECAUSE RACE CAR

7-1-14 Brembo Front Brake upgrade & Bohnam Front Splitter installed Curt here

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by texn884 View Post
    Washed the Rat yesterday and today went to get gas and hit a deep pot hole as I was going to get gas infront of a car wah.

I went inside the car wash to bitch at the manager and told him I hit it with my car and he said ya we know about it and also its not going to hurt your car but hitting the hole and I said how about I take your arm and twist it and see if it does not fuck it up and the stupid kid looked at me like whattttttttttttttttttttt ???

it does not pay to have anything nice anymore I just need a 72 Olds 88 or 98 and say fuck it and be done with it
    Oh man tex, have a natty light or 12!!!

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
    2009 PBM G8 GT
    Pat G 218/226 & TSP Dual 660s, ARP Bits, DSteck Tuned, Magnacharger Chrome 2300 1:1, RCR Ported/Polished TB, Blower, & L92 Heads w/ LS3 intake valves, Smith Brothers Trunion Bushing Kit, ARH 1 7/8 Magnaflow MidMuff/Solo Axlebacks, RotoFab, VaporWorx PWM 1:1 fuel system, ID1050x injectors
    Mike Norris Motorsports Catchcan, AEM 30-4100, JHP Boost/Fuel Gauge Pod
    TSW Nurburgring Matte Gray 18" w/Nitto 555 & 555R, Satin Black SS Brembo Fronts, BMR Trailing Arms, Pedders Sway Bars, Whiteline Bushings
    Gloss Black Valve Covers, 6k HID, V6 Handles, Interior/License Plate LEDs, Debadged, Holden Black Trim, Polk Dxi, GXP diffusor, a few bits from Crazy Paul

Originally Posted by TonyKarter
    Anyone who has ever worked on a car has been in your position, and sitting cross-legged on a concrete floor with a dim shop light is its own kind of hell... Chalk it up as one of the rites of passage.
    RIP Charlie - GRRRR8
    RIP Chris Wells - Panzer Leader

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by texn884 View Post

Uhhhh, I try to avoid pot holes.
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.