Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1147 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 14764710471097113711451146114711481149115711971247 ... LastLast
Results 11,461 to 11,470 of 13033

Thread: What did you do to your G8 today?

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Not a damn thing, but this is happening tomorrow!!!
    Kind of a repeat, but I'm pumped!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Nice! I dropped my asking price 5k and still can't sell it. What the heck.

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
    I may actually drive mine tomorrow! I haven't since MAY!!! I seriously should sell it!
    Running a garage museum I see

Rotohack 102 intake - 102 MAF - TPIS 102 TB - TVS1900 ported & plated w 8 rib 2.5" front + OD rear
    PnP Interchiller - RCR ported heads - RCR Lunati 219/231 113+1 - Forged Bottom End
    ARH 2" LT headers - Solo 3" CB - MT DRs + M&H FRs on Weld RT-S
    CTS-V fuel w Vaporworx - FAST 85s - Alkycontrol meth M15 + M10 - RCR tune
    9.75@139.2 ? rwhp ? rwtq

4. Likes s/c'd cav, Chewy liked this post
    VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Ordered tuner lug nuts, the holes on these wheels are to small for normal 14-1.5 spline nuts.
    Hurts my heart to buy anything with the word "tuner" in it, but I want it road worthy, then I can search for a better solution.

6. Likes STL_G8GT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Received the title for it in the mail so it's now officially all mine!

On a slightly unrelated note I started a new job (hopefully only temporary until I can get it with another place I'm interviewing at) and there was a new 5.0 Mustang parked beside me that was apparently for sale. Four salesmen took interest buyers over to look at it. Every single one of them asked if my G8 was for sale because "It's cleaner and looks a lot better." I was wondering why I was getting dirty looks from the sales people that day. I later saw that they moved the Mustang out front into the sales lot. Haha!
    - Matt

8. Likes texn884, JAFO, LDM, MongosG8 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matts88yj View Post

On a slightly unrelated note I started a new job (hopefully only temporary until I can get it with another place I'm interviewing at) and there was a new 5.0 Mustang parked beside me that was apparently for sale. Four salesmen took interest buyers over to look at it. Every single one of them asked if my G8 was for sale because "It's cleaner and looks a lot better." I was wondering why I was getting dirty looks from the sales people that day. I later saw that they moved the Mustang out front into the sales lot. Haha!
    Congrats on the paid off G8 Matt!
    Also congrats on the job ..Im searching like crazy ..sick and tired of being laid off. CT is worthless for jobs because everybody is leaving this state.

Had the same thing happened when I looked at a Chevy SS .. people wanted my car instead of the Camaros I parked next to. Sales manager told me to please move my car. LOL!
    2009 White Hot G8 GT w/ Onyx/Red Int. Sport/Premium, No Sunroof, Garage Queen

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

R.I.P. Charlie (Mr GRRRR8)
    R.I.P. Chris (Panzer Leader)

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matts88yj View Post
    Congrats Matt! Must be a nice present for the upcoming birthday.
    Len

White Hot 2009.5 Pontiac G8 GT
    TVS1900 | Custom Texas Speed & Performance cam spec'd and remote tuned by Patrick Guerra | LS9 Injectors | Rotofab CAI | Corsa catback | Kooks 1-7/8" LTs with catted connectors

VIP Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Dropped the last car payment in the mail on Saturday. Called yesterday for giggles & grins to see what the payout was and it's $10 less then the check is made out for !
    --Brian--

2009 Pontiac G8 GT
    2008 Chevy Impala SS--Traded 4/1/2021
    2016 Dodge Challenger R/T Plus
    2001 GMC Sierra

GODSPEED CHARLIE!!! R.I.P.

13. Likes MongosG8 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JAFO View Post
    Dropped the last car payment in the mail on Saturday. Called yesterday for giggles & grins to see what the payout was and it's $10 less then the check is made out for !
    I remember when I wrote the last check for the Rat what a GRRRR8 feeling and thats been over a year ago.
    I looked at the Dusty Rat just wishing I would wash her, since its finally cooled down its in the plans
    2009 Panther Black Metallic "The Black Rat"
    Current Modifications: Front end, Roof Pillars & Front top of roof has Clear Shield, Holden V8 6.0 Badges, Holden V Trunk Badge from Crazy Paul, UPR Catch Can, Corsa Exhaust & Roto Fab CAI. Spare Tire and Jack and Tinted Window's, hood scoops gutted, Poor Mans Heater Hose modification (holding up the hoses with zip ties), Painted the front dart to Panther Black.

Patrick Guerra's Tune July 12, 2010: 345 HP, 355 Torque on 87 Octane
    Patrick's & Kurt's install of Kooks Long tubes 1 7/8" w/Corsa Connection Pipes
    11-3-10: 362 rwhp, 372 Torque and updated engine and transmission tune.

New Engine as of 10- 5, 2011. Patrick & Kurt's tune and dyno 10-19 2011:363 rwhp, 365 Torque 93 octane.
    Sounds so GRRRR8 BECAUSE RACE CAR

7-1-14 Brembo Front Brake upgrade & Bohnam Front Splitter installed Curt here