Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1039 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 39539939989102910371038103910401041104910891139 ... LastLast
Results 10,381 to 10,390 of 13033

Thread: What did you do to your G8 today?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac View Post
    Good luck with that. Beautiful Husky. Most stubborn/headstrong dog I have ever had.
    At 3 months I can already see that. It is my grandsons dog. I get to do all the work though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2009 Karma Metallic G8 GT The best gift you can give to someone is your time,because you're giving them something that you can never get back

Post Thanks / Like

Wash yesterday.....raining today

2009 Karma Metallic G8 GT The best gift you can give to someone is your time,because you're giving them something that you can never get back

Post Thanks / Like

Went to big 3 racing dyno day yesterday in hinckley, ohio. Great event.

2009.1 PSM GT Sport/Premium Package.
    OBX 1 7/8", 3" to 2.5" X-Pipe, SLP Loudmouth, 6k HIDS, VCM OTR
    Rick C Intake and Throttle Body, MM Carbon Fiber Hood, 19x9.5 TSW Nurburgring, Pat G Tuned

Post Thanks / Like

drinking a Natty Light
    2009 Panther Black Metallic "The Black Rat"
    Current Modifications: Front end, Roof Pillars & Front top of roof has Clear Shield, Holden V8 6.0 Badges, Holden V Trunk Badge from Crazy Paul, UPR Catch Can, Corsa Exhaust & Roto Fab CAI. Spare Tire and Jack and Tinted Window's, hood scoops gutted, Poor Mans Heater Hose modification (holding up the hoses with zip ties), Painted the front dart to Panther Black.

Patrick Guerra's Tune July 12, 2010: 345 HP, 355 Torque on 87 Octane
    Patrick's & Kurt's install of Kooks Long tubes 1 7/8" w/Corsa Connection Pipes
    11-3-10: 362 rwhp, 372 Torque and updated engine and transmission tune.

New Engine as of 10- 5, 2011. Patrick & Kurt's tune and dyno 10-19 2011:363 rwhp, 365 Torque 93 octane.
    Sounds so GRRRR8 BECAUSE RACE CAR

7-1-14 Brembo Front Brake upgrade & Bohnam Front Splitter installed Curt here

5. Thanks STL_G8GT thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Washed and buttery waxed the G8 and the wife's Accord.

My house flag mount fell off today due to a small gust of wind out of nowhere ..Need longer screws I guess ..to the depot I go
    2009 White Hot G8 GT w/ Onyx/Red Int. Sport/Premium, No Sunroof, Garage Queen

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

R.I.P. Charlie (Mr GRRRR8)
    R.I.P. Chris (Panzer Leader)

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"

Great Lakes Moderator BlueJacket's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Cleaned and oiled the air filter. I could not believe what a mess it was.

2008 Panther Black Metallic G8 GT
    2010 Camaro SS Wheels, Holden V8 Badges, Crazy Paul GPS Trim Package, Blacked Out Arrowheads, Red Calipers, Hawk HPS Pads, DBA 4000 T3 Rotors, Rebadged Trunk, 3.5" Stubby Antenna, Holden Engine Covers, Engine Cover Overlays, Engine Dress Up Items, Holden V6 Rad Cover, GXP Rear Diffuser W/Tinted Reflectors, Flips Tinted Tails, Hood Vent Mod, Grrrr8 IC Mod, Solo Mach Balanced Exhaust with 3.5" Tips and NEP OTR

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by travis gore View Post
    At 3 months I can already see that. It is my grandsons dog. I get to do all the work though

Hahaha! One thing I've found that works is a shock collar Travis! My Golden Retriever who's 14 and a half now was the easiest dog in the world to train because he WANTED to please me. We have a 10 month old Standard Poodle that is MUCH too smart for his own good and doesn't always like to listen. Well, a small shock has made him a completely different dog. I don't torture him with it of course, but a nic here and their and he's MUCH more open to listening.

I bought this one after looking at less expensive models. You get what you pay for! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I say "leave it" now and the kids toys are out of his mouth before I can say the whole phrase! He used to play keep away with us, NOT ANY MORE!

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

9. Likes travis gore liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MongosG8 View Post
    Installed the lower driver seat side panel repair kit.

Pushing the seat cushion over to expose the bracket to tighten it down was a PITFA!!! But it worked. Lets see how long it will hold up.

Thanks Greg from Pace for the quick turnaround!

Negative Ghost rider ... Seat failed again. NO ..Im not too fat. Just big boned! Looks like the plastic did not hold onto metal too well.

IMO ..If the panel was new the kit would just reinforce it and would've been a better preventative than anything.

Still Greg gave me great service and I will always appreciate it
    2009 White Hot G8 GT w/ Onyx/Red Int. Sport/Premium, No Sunroof, Garage Queen

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

R.I.P. Charlie (Mr GRRRR8)
    R.I.P. Chris (Panzer Leader)

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"

Great Lakes Moderator BlueJacket's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Fix a rattle I had in the center console at lunch today. Still not sure what it was, but I took most of the console apart and tightened and lubed some diffract areas.

Also did a front brake job tonight. Hawk HPS pads with DBA 4000 rotors. Everything went smoothly other then trying to lean how to use the clamp with the dial indicator and the fact that I forgot that my only open ended lungs were in the top of the garage above the G8. I already had the drive side apart so I was not going to move the car. Had to be real careful no to fall on the car or drop anything on it.

I only took the car out to bed the brakes, but I could defiantly feel an improvement in stopping power. Also the new brakes seem to have fixed the last of my vibration issues that I have been having.

2008 Panther Black Metallic G8 GT
    2010 Camaro SS Wheels, Holden V8 Badges, Crazy Paul GPS Trim Package, Blacked Out Arrowheads, Red Calipers, Hawk HPS Pads, DBA 4000 T3 Rotors, Rebadged Trunk, 3.5" Stubby Antenna, Holden Engine Covers, Engine Cover Overlays, Engine Dress Up Items, Holden V6 Rad Cover, GXP Rear Diffuser W/Tinted Reflectors, Flips Tinted Tails, Hood Vent Mod, Grrrr8 IC Mod, Solo Mach Balanced Exhaust with 3.5" Tips and NEP OTR

12. Likes Chewy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Very Nice, I've had mine on now for about 7k. They are solid

Staging2.pdfRR Wheel after.pdf

14. Likes BlueJacket liked this post