Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1000 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 500900950990998999100010011002101010501100 ... LastLast
Results 9,991 to 10,000 of 13033

Thread: What did you do to your G8 today?

Post Thanks / Like

Took the cover off and I am out driving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2009 Karma Metallic G8 GT The best gift you can give to someone is your time,because you're giving them something that you can never get back

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by -Ray- View Post
    It's a bad ass car. Post away!
    It reminds me of an Indy guy's car that's red with black wheels and a nice rear wing...
    Marty

G8 gone, but not forgotten...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Paul View Post
    Did those track stripes arrive all OK, Ray?
    Someone saw me making the tank-tracks type spool and thought I'd lost my marbles entirely.
    CP, they did. However, when I came back from Calif after the Christmas holiday I found the box out near the rest of the Christmas trash. Everything survived nicely.
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G8 GT V8 View Post
    It reminds me of an Indy guy's car that's red with black wheels and a nice rear wing...
    Thanks Marty. Appreciate it.
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

Post Thanks / Like

I hooked up the audio from my Costar Bluestar II to my rear aux, got my BT calling and audio streaming working now. Does anyone know if you can stop the radio from blanking out when you're stopped? I know it's switching over to the unused video in.
    Matt Jones
    2009 WH G8 GT Vararam/Kooks LT's/Corsa/BLP Probationary LL 219/223 .612/.615 112LSA/3.45s

Post Thanks / Like

I put the rat on my new jack stands so I can put the
    Read Eibach spacers on next weekend. I was under the car and the wife was asking what I was doing and she just batches about the car and the money and things I do to it. It pisses her off because it just sits and she thinks the money would be better to be spent on her ass. Fuck her it's my car she is clueless typical woman who could car less about nice cars. Her Caddy ARS never would get washed unless I did it. She could care less. Pisses me off
    2009 Panther Black Metallic "The Black Rat"
    Current Modifications: Front end, Roof Pillars & Front top of roof has Clear Shield, Holden V8 6.0 Badges, Holden V Trunk Badge from Crazy Paul, UPR Catch Can, Corsa Exhaust & Roto Fab CAI. Spare Tire and Jack and Tinted Window's, hood scoops gutted, Poor Mans Heater Hose modification (holding up the hoses with zip ties), Painted the front dart to Panther Black.

Patrick Guerra's Tune July 12, 2010: 345 HP, 355 Torque on 87 Octane
    Patrick's & Kurt's install of Kooks Long tubes 1 7/8" w/Corsa Connection Pipes
    11-3-10: 362 rwhp, 372 Torque and updated engine and transmission tune.

New Engine as of 10- 5, 2011. Patrick & Kurt's tune and dyno 10-19 2011:363 rwhp, 365 Torque 93 octane.
    Sounds so GRRRR8 BECAUSE RACE CAR

7-1-14 Brembo Front Brake upgrade & Bohnam Front Splitter installed Curt here

Formerly HSV-GTS-300 Crazy Paul's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by texn884 View Post
    She could care less. Pisses me off
    Sounds like you need to start leaving a few Russian Brides catalogs around the house.
    Crazy Paul
    Your Holden Parts Connection in Australia!

8. Thanks cstmg8 thanked for this post
    Likes TooManyHobbies, texn884, -Ray- liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mjones73 View Post
    I hooked up the audio from my Costar Bluestar II to my rear aux, got my BT calling and audio streaming working now. Does anyone know if you can stop the radio from blanking out when you're stopped? I know it's switching over to the unused video in.

I thought I read you can wire it in to the xm in instead... Is that not doable?
    2009 PBM G8 GT
    Pat G 218/226 & TSP Dual 660s, ARP Bits, DSteck Tuned, Magnacharger Chrome 2300 1:1, RCR Ported/Polished TB, Blower, & L92 Heads w/ LS3 intake valves, Smith Brothers Trunion Bushing Kit, ARH 1 7/8 Magnaflow MidMuff/Solo Axlebacks, RotoFab, VaporWorx PWM 1:1 fuel system, ID1050x injectors
    Mike Norris Motorsports Catchcan, AEM 30-4100, JHP Boost/Fuel Gauge Pod
    TSW Nurburgring Matte Gray 18" w/Nitto 555 & 555R, Satin Black SS Brembo Fronts, BMR Trailing Arms, Pedders Sway Bars, Whiteline Bushings
    Gloss Black Valve Covers, 6k HID, V6 Handles, Interior/License Plate LEDs, Debadged, Holden Black Trim, Polk Dxi, GXP diffusor, a few bits from Crazy Paul

Originally Posted by TonyKarter
    Anyone who has ever worked on a car has been in your position, and sitting cross-legged on a concrete floor with a dim shop light is its own kind of hell... Chalk it up as one of the rites of passage.
    RIP Charlie - GRRRR8
    RIP Chris Wells - Panzer Leader

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by STL_G8GT View Post
    I thought I read you can wire it in to the xm in instead... Is that not doable?
    I heard you can, couldn't find steps on where to tie in. The XM module is missing on my car also so it doesn't show up as an option on the radio. I just ran some RCA's up along the center console (getting them under that 12 inch section of carpet between the seat and the console was a PITA) and all is well.
    Matt Jones
    2009 WH G8 GT Vararam/Kooks LT's/Corsa/BLP Probationary LL 219/223 .612/.615 112LSA/3.45s

Post Thanks / Like

Finally got the stubborn G-Force axle stub out of the rear differential, but sheared off part of the C-clip inside while doing so. So I'll drain the oil and, if that little piece doesn't come with, I'll be dropping the diff and removing the rear casing to get it out. I figure to have a piece of C-clip work itself between the pinion and ring gears is probably a recipe for disaster that I'd prefer not to fully ponder. I'm thinking wheel lock-up, cracked diff casing, etc. So... yeah, it's gotta come out.

Also finished putting the lighting back to stock. My custom DRL harness is out.
    2009 Liquid Red O/R M6 G8 GXP - Nickname: "The Yak"
    Bought 5/21/2009, Sold 5/2/2015. Will be missed!

Daily Driver: 2013 Ford Focus ST
    Hauler: 2005 Ford Excursion Powerstroke