Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Armorcoat

Post Thanks / Like

Default Armorcoat

I see a lot of complaints about stone chips on the front end and the different films (3M) that people are applying to combat this problem. I was wondering is anyone has ever used this product?

Link http://armorcoat.armorauto.com/

LOST BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN GRRRR8's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I have seen it on M-Benz and a few other hi end cars. I think it would be a good idea. Find out if it discolors with age.
    2008 Liquid Red Pontiac G8 Sport/Premium - Adams Polishes - American Racing Headers - ARP - BMR Fabrication - Circle D Specialties - COMP Cams - Crazy Paul - Dynojet - Earl's - Flowmaster - Fuel Air Spark Technology - G2 - GFORCE 1320 - Greg Weld - HP Tuners - JBA - Lingenfelter - Maverick Man Carbon - Metco Motorsports Solutions - Mickey Thompson - M&H - Mike Norris Motorsports - NGK - Pace Performance - Pedders USA - Powerbond - PSI - Russell - SBX Performance - SJM Manufacturing - SPOHN Performance - Tony Mamo - Vararam - Vector Motorsports - Wretched Motorsports - 470 RWHP 427 TQ - Engine Tune By Patrick G

Post Thanks / Like

I used and highly recommend paint protection of texas. Gray was outstanding, including putting the G8 on a lift to make sure the lower bumber fit was perfect. price was 550(?). They only use 3M. Beware of some of the longer lasting products. They are not guaranteed to not pull the paint off with the film when removing it. My .02
    todd

sorry...forgot this was not the Tx section. Yes, 3m product is good. Can't speak to the spray on version.
    Last edited by todds87ss; 10-10-2008 at 08:20 PM. Reason: my bad