Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Tribute to a great man

Post Thanks / Like

I am sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.
    2009 G8 GT Maverick Silver Metallic, Premium and Sport Packages, Holden Radiator Cover, GXP Front Fascia and Rear Diffuser, GXP Rear Sway Bar and Mufflers
    V6 Tail Lights, Pedders XA Coilovers, Sub Frame Connectors and Radius Rod Bushings, DBA T-3 Rotors and Hawk Pads

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry Charlie.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry for your loss my friend.
    Trigger
    My Fully Loaded 08 Stealth Blue Pontiac G8 GT

There's always someone faster,
    they just don't look as good lol
    Rotofab/Cortex/BMR/Pedders/VMR/Adams/Brakes/OBX/Nitto

PRAISE THE LOWERED

Post Thanks / Like

so sorry, you can tell hes a great guy

Post Thanks / Like

Oh man Charlie, I am SO sorry to hear this my friend. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Stay strong for your mom but remember it's not a bad thing to cry and show feeling.

Good luck,
    Chris

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Post Thanks / Like

My condolences on your loss.
    09 MSM G8 GT, Premium and Sport Packages, 20% tint, 35W 6K HID's, Roto-Fab CAI, Roto-Fab Rad cover, Roto-Fab Engine covers, SC Cortex 93 Roto-Fab Tune, MF X-pipe, GXP axleback's, King springs, MonroeGT sport struts & shocks, Yellow foglight overlays, Holden V8 badges, GXP diffuser, Red calipers and Grafxwerks.

Post Thanks / Like

Charlie,

Sorry to hear for your loss. My families prayers are with you and yours as you navigate through this tough time. Know that he is in a better place. Many thanks to him for teaching you all that you know. I know we all can appreciate a good father. We all have our moments with our parents, but in the end, they are great, and they mold us into the people we are today. I'm thankful for that. Stay strong for your Mom, but showing emotion is OK too.

~Matt

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry for your loss. I will be praying for your family.
    2011 Mustang Gt 5.0 Auto - Houston Stock

09 PSM G8 GT - Loved but sold
    92 Mustang GT H/C/I boltons - garage ornament

LOST BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN GRRRR8's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I really appreciate everyones kinds words. I am going to let my Mom read everyones kind words as they would mean so much to her.

Dont take anything for granted in life. Tell people and family you love them and what they mean to you. You never know when the last time is the last time.
    2008 Liquid Red Pontiac G8 Sport/Premium - Adams Polishes - American Racing Headers - ARP - BMR Fabrication - Circle D Specialties - COMP Cams - Crazy Paul - Dynojet - Earl's - Flowmaster - Fuel Air Spark Technology - G2 - GFORCE 1320 - Greg Weld - HP Tuners - JBA - Lingenfelter - Maverick Man Carbon - Metco Motorsports Solutions - Mickey Thompson - M&H - Mike Norris Motorsports - NGK - Pace Performance - Pedders USA - Powerbond - PSI - Russell - SBX Performance - SJM Manufacturing - SPOHN Performance - Tony Mamo - Vararam - Vector Motorsports - Wretched Motorsports - 470 RWHP 427 TQ - Engine Tune By Patrick G

Post Thanks / Like

Charlie,

I am very sorry for your loss. I know what you are going thru as I just lost my MOM on May 13th. Even though we all know this will happen one day, you are never ready for that day to come.

I couldn't agree with you more that we are the people we are because of our parents. They taught us, consoled us, loved us for ALL of our lives. That is what being a parent is. My DAD is still alive and doing well. I just went up to NY this past weekend and my family all went to the cemetery to be with my MOM again, but the truth is she is with me right now as your Dad is with you this moment as well.

I am trying to be there for my Dad, but being 270 miles or so away doesn't make it easy. I am glad for you and your family that you have been together for the past two years or so, enjoying each other.

Time is the one gift we REALLY have to give, and it doesn't cost much and means the most.

Be strong for you, your family, your MOM. Time will help ease your pain and sorrow, but for now this is a process and it has only just begun. I am not sure where I am in my process, only just taking one day at a time.

Thoughts and prayers to all of you..............Bill