• Jump ship to Verizon, pay $175

3 16.67%
  • Don't be a P$%#$, cuts from broken glass make you a man

6 33.33%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: #@$% Broke my Iphone!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GT G8 View Post
    Stay with AT&T. I went from iPhone to Blackberry Storm and do nothing but regret it all day...
    Most people do.

It's hard to explain, but after using the iPhone it is VERY hard to go to something else. It just makes them all look archaic by comparison.

One thing is for sure: Nobody (and I mean that) can duplicate the Apple user interface experience.

I use a Bold or a E71x on my business line and the iPhone for my personal line.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SLRdude View Post
    That's cause the Fuze only sold about 2% of the iPhone numbers, at BEST. :-)

No it becasue of the design... trust me
    2009 G8

Post Thanks / Like

Agreed! It's the iTunes that makes the iPhone SO much better than the MS based phones. We get updates easily online which makes it like a new phone every so often. Not to mention the OS and the App store which of course is via iTunes...

It's all good IMO and I WILL buy a new one if it comes out with what rumors state.

I really don't have to big of an issue with AT&T. I do wish they had more towers in the Midwest. They are about 100% better than Sprint.

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Post Thanks / Like

I guess I use my cell phone for e-mail to much.. I cannot stand the I-phones keyboard I travel for a living and must have mobile e-mail that is easy and FAST to reply to. The ONLY reson I have the Fuze is its keyboard!
    2009 G8

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by r33pwrd View Post
    No it becasue of the design... trust me
    Okay. :-)

Appreciative Member confused2much's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 4GASEM View Post
    They are about 100% better than Sprint.
    In my part of Illinois, AT&T is hands down the worst provider for reception. Absolutely no contest! Go an hour east to Chicago and all are pretty equal. Verizon is the best here for coverage, then US Cellular, Sprint, T-Mobile, and AT&T. I have US Cellular since it is the only one that has coverage in my house!

2009 MGM G8 GT - Premium Package, Aftermarket Moonroof, 19" Rims W/Summer Tires

Current Mods: NEP CAI, 20% Tint, 55W 6000K HID's, Debadged

Post Thanks / Like

I'd probably just stick a clear plastic screen protector over it to prevent cuts until the new ones come out
    '09 SRM G8 GT, 1SC, BP Catch Can, Fumoto

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SLRdude View Post
    Okay. :-)
    Heck I sell touchscreens for a living I must know something
    2009 G8

Post Thanks / Like

Why pay that muc for inferior service and coverage?

VZW FTW
    Can't move out its own way- idk what number motor its on, how much boost, how big of a shot, its starts, im happy.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by r33pwrd View Post
    Heck I sell touchscreens for a living I must know something
    And I have been working for AT&T mobility since 1996, and as a senior manager in their eCommerce division (where I am responsible for about 400some people) I consider myself somewhat of an expert in phones. :-)

So between the two of us, we probably have it covered.
    And if you are talking about the internal design of the screen, the yes, you are 100% correct. the Fuze is pressure sensitive, unlike the Apple screen which is capacitive.