Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Emblems/Plaques

LOST BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN GRRRR8's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Emblems/Plaques

I am interested in finding out who is interested in emblems or plaques that list production dates, # of car, HP/TQ, or last but not least GRRRR8 powered. Let me know what you would be interested in because there is a real good company out there that will be viewing this thread so they can do pricing for us and see what we want made. Thanks Charlie
    2008 Liquid Red Pontiac G8 Sport/Premium - Adams Polishes - American Racing Headers - ARP - BMR Fabrication - Circle D Specialties - COMP Cams - Crazy Paul - Dynojet - Earl's - Flowmaster - Fuel Air Spark Technology - G2 - GFORCE 1320 - Greg Weld - HP Tuners - JBA - Lingenfelter - Maverick Man Carbon - Metco Motorsports Solutions - Mickey Thompson - M&H - Mike Norris Motorsports - NGK - Pace Performance - Pedders USA - Powerbond - PSI - Russell - SBX Performance - SJM Manufacturing - SPOHN Performance - Tony Mamo - Vararam - Vector Motorsports - Wretched Motorsports - 470 RWHP 427 TQ - Engine Tune By Patrick G

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm... Wonder who that is...

Depending on the design I may be. I HATE gaudy stuff so keep it clean...

Just a factory style plate like Panoz or Aston Martin use would be nice...

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Post Thanks / Like

Thats along the lines I am thinking also.
    2008 Liquid Red Pontiac G8 Sport/Premium - Adams Polishes - American Racing Headers - ARP - BMR Fabrication - Circle D Specialties - COMP Cams - Crazy Paul - Dynojet - Earl's - Flowmaster - Fuel Air Spark Technology - G2 - GFORCE 1320 - Greg Weld - HP Tuners - JBA - Lingenfelter - Maverick Man Carbon - Metco Motorsports Solutions - Mickey Thompson - M&H - Mike Norris Motorsports - NGK - Pace Performance - Pedders USA - Powerbond - PSI - Russell - SBX Performance - SJM Manufacturing - SPOHN Performance - Tony Mamo - Vararam - Vector Motorsports - Wretched Motorsports - 470 RWHP 427 TQ - Engine Tune By Patrick G

Post Thanks / Like

I think a HP/TQ plate for underhood would be cool. Everyone give me some ideas of what you want or would like to see be made.

Post Thanks / Like

HP/TQ plate for underhood (of course after I finish mods) a GRRRR8 Powered Emblem of some type possibly for underhood as well.
    OH GREAT IDEA!!!! GRRRR8 Cereal to eat before i go out to the track. With a picture of Tigger or another IOM car on it.

Post Thanks / Like

Charlie, didn't you have a underhood plaque with similar things on it? I would be very interested in that. I know there were 927 Ignition Orange produced so it would be kind of cool having that as well. Of course I think that would be something special and whoever elects to do a bulk order would want to keep it as simple as possible.

Do you know if there would be an extra charge because everyone's hp/tq numbers won't be the same?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
    Charlie, didn't you have a underhood plaque with similar things on it? I would be very interested in that. I know there were 927 Ignition Orange produced so it would be kind of cool having that as well. Of course I think that would be something special and whoever elects to do a bulk order would want to keep it as simple as possible.

Do you know if there would be an extra charge because everyone's hp/tq numbers won't be the same?
    These posts will help them determine that. I know the info can be changed when they are made. I want to develope a under hood badge for cars I build for people also. I like the 927 idea. We would need to find out how to determine what # IOM you have. Like #88 of 927 made. That would be real trick.

Post Thanks / Like

i would like to have a badge for the silver trim inside the car and a badge for the fuse box cover under the hood.

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone know a vendor who offers a Holden version of the Pontiac logo in the center of the steering wheel. If they are the same size that is, I'm not sure. Feel like that would be an interesting little touch to personalize my G8, and a reminder of it's Australian roots, haha.