Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Adam's Polishes Drying Towel & Wash Pad

Post Thanks / Like

Default Adam's Polishes Drying Towel & Wash Pad

Brand: Adam's Polishes
    Price: $17.96 w/discount code (10% GRRRR8)
    Purchased From: adamspolishes.com

Quality of Part: 10
    Product Performance: 10
    Would you Recommend to Others: Definitely

Any Other Comments:
    These were so good, I had to post. It's a simple drying towel and very nice wash pad...but oh so more than that. Perhaps I have been using crap all these years, but the wash pad was superb in generating suds and covering surface area; and washing the grills was a breeze with it. The large drying towel was the icing on the cake. Works wonders compared to my old shamai. Gobbled up every drop left on the car and left my car, windows AND chrome streak & spot-free. Even better, for someone short like me trying to wipe off the middle top of the car is tough. Just lasso this towel around the top and it vacuums anything in its path.

Best damn $20 I ever spent. Period.

Adam's ordering was easy, shipping was fast, communication with tracking info is great, and I even got a sticker! I was so impressed, the thought passed my mind of slapping it on my rear bumper....well, I won't go that far. Maybe I'll slap it on someone else's.

I'll be sure to use Adam's Polishes for my future detailing needs.
    2008 G8 GT #509 of 888 - Ignition Orange
    Performance: NEP OTR Intake, NEP Custom ECM/TCM Tune, VMS HSRK, Solo J-pipe Axle-back and X-pipe
    Appearance: 5000K HIDs, NEP Gauge Bezel, third_shift studios 888 Shifter Plaque, GXP Diffuser, 3.5" Exhaust Tips

332 RWHP / 349 RWTQ
    Best 1/4 - 13.215 @ 105.17MPH, 60' - 2.01
    www.fourdoormafia.com

Post Thanks / Like

In case you were wondering, this was a special they were running with both the Great White Drying Towl w/ FREE Professional Wash Pad. Doesn't look like the special is currently running, but I'm sure it will be back.
    Performance: NEP OTR Intake, NEP Custom ECM/TCM Tune, VMS HSRK, Solo J-pipe Axle-back and X-pipe
    Appearance: 5000K HIDs, NEP Gauge Bezel, third_shift studios 888 Shifter Plaque, GXP Diffuser, 3.5" Exhaust Tips

332 RWHP / 349 RWTQ
    www.fourdoormafia.com

Post Thanks / Like

Agreed! I have these as well.

The towel seems to never stop drying!

Did you try spraying some of their DS on whilst drying?

Chris

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Post Thanks / Like

I did not, I just read about it though. I haven't purchased any of their other products, but that will change shortly now that the sun has finally come out!

How did the DS work?

332 RWHP / 349 RWTQ
    www.fourdoormafia.com

Post Thanks / Like

Great review. I'm going to order my own.
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered the wash kit and the complete kit with the Porter Cable buffer on Monday. UPS tracking says it should be here tomorrow, and the weather is supposed to be summer-like this weekend!
    09 Stryker Blue GT -- Solo HFC's and V2 catback, VCM Intake, HSRK
    89 Corvette -- Currently R.I.P. (Resting in Pieces)

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome, let me know how you like it. I gotta order up their clay bar too.

332 RWHP / 349 RWTQ
    www.fourdoormafia.com

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with everything you said. You think the wash pad makes a lot of suds now try it with their car wash shampoo. Wow. I use like 1/3 of the recomended amount and still have plenty of suds left when im done. Before I got it I thought $20 for a towel was ridiculous but its worth it and I just ordered another. I REALLY want the super foamy car wash gun.
    2011 Mustang Gt 5.0 Auto - Houston Stock

09 PSM G8 GT - Loved but sold
    92 Mustang GT H/C/I boltons - garage ornament

Post Thanks / Like

I bought the great white drying towel and it arrived earlier this week. I'll be washing the car this weekend, can't wait!
    2008 IOM GT

Show: color matched headlights w/ audi LED, halo conversion and blue "transformer" eyes *link*; Midnight-Silver Camaro Wheels (want them to be black), GXP Diffuser; Limo tint; Plasti-dipped grille and pontiac emblems.
    Performance: Flowmasters , CF Roto-fab
    Someday: Solo exhaust, (leaning towards) RPM tune, GTPrix modded gauges, cam, kooks headers

Post Thanks / Like

Things I have that I think people need to try. (I have almost everything)

Adams Detail Spray, Wash pad and soap (it smells like cherry's), the foaming gun, Under carriage spray, ANY of their micro fiber and their newly released green wheel cleaner. It's the best wheel cleaner I've used and it's "green" to the environment. Their new boars hair brushes won't scratch your wheels like the nylon ones do.

I have used their buttery wax which is awesome but Adam gave me a prototype of their new paste wax coming out in the next week or two and DAMN!

I have also used all their polishing stuff including their Gen II pads.

ALL has been great but it's their customer service that is unbelievable.

When drying my vehicles here's what I have learned to do from Adam. Remove as much of the water by running the hose with no sprayer over the paint so it sheets off, followed by a water blade (I use a Griots one as it won't scratch) then spray the car down with the DS and wipe dry.

AMAZING!

You are going to be seeing several new things in the coming months.

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!