Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Adam's Polishes Drying Towel & Wash Pad

Appreciative Member confused2much's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

This makes me want to order some stuff from them. Damn you all for tempting me....lol

2009 MGM G8 GT - Premium Package, Aftermarket Moonroof, 19" Rims W/Summer Tires

Current Mods: NEP CAI, 20% Tint, 55W 6000K HID's, Debadged

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by confused2much View Post
    This makes me want to order some stuff from them. Damn you all for tempting me....lol
    Dude! You're not that far away... Take a road trip, we'll clean your car with all their stuff and you see what you think...

It's truly great stuff... Not cheap but worth it.

The under carriage spray? YEAH! It smells like grape juice. It's purple and it smells SO good you want to drink it. (not advisable) My fiance' told me when we have kids that it'll have to be locked up.

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by confused2much View Post
    Me too!

I'm afraid I might start licking my car though, I love cherries and strawberries
    Trigger
    My Fully Loaded 08 Stealth Blue Pontiac G8 GT

There's always someone faster,
    they just don't look as good lol
    Rotofab/Cortex/BMR/Pedders/VMR/Adams/Brakes/OBX/Nitto

PRAISE THE LOWERED

Post Thanks / Like

Ask Jason from Adams how the DS tastes. I had dinner with Steve and Adam the other night and heard the story in detail... (forgive the pun)

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Appreciative Member confused2much's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SRG963 View Post
    I'm afraid I might start licking my car though, I love cherries and strawberries
    LMAO....that sounds like it could be on an episode of Jerry Springer....but then who would you fight?

Dude! You're not that far away... Take a road trip, we'll clean your car with all their stuff and you see what you think...
    Maybe we can work something out. That would be an easy drive for me. The tough part is convincing a fully pregnant wife that this is a good idea. Maybe she can stay home for a change...

2009 MGM G8 GT - Premium Package, Aftermarket Moonroof, 19" Rims W/Summer Tires

Current Mods: NEP CAI, 20% Tint, 55W 6000K HID's, Debadged

Post Thanks / Like

You know, father's day and my B-Day is coming up. I think I have found the perfect gift for my kids and wife to get me........

Just browed Adam's website.... will be hard to chose
    08 GT MGM Onyx/Red Premium
    Winter 225/55/17
    Summer 245/40/19
    Kook Mids, Green Cats and Solo Mach Unbalanced
    RotoFab
    Maverick Man CF Spoiler
    Tuned by East Coast Superchargers

Post Thanks / Like

yeah really, there are so many goodies, I may have to shell out for the complete package...my family may never see me again.
    2008 G8 GT #509 of 888 - Ignition Orange
    Performance: NEP OTR Intake, NEP Custom ECM/TCM Tune, VMS HSRK, Solo J-pipe Axle-back and X-pipe
    Appearance: 5000K HIDs, NEP Gauge Bezel, third_shift studios 888 Shifter Plaque, GXP Diffuser, 3.5" Exhaust Tips

332 RWHP / 349 RWTQ
    Best 1/4 - 13.215 @ 105.17MPH, 60' - 2.01
    www.fourdoormafia.com

Post Thanks / Like

If I were to chose any ONE thing it would be the Detail Spray. Then I would go for the Polishing micro fiber cloths.

Brilliant Spray Glaze would be right on top too.

Post Thanks / Like

That looks to be my next purchase...I may order a gallon of the refill 'cause I will be detailing my car during lunch breaks.
    2008 G8 GT #509 of 888 - Ignition Orange
    Performance: NEP OTR Intake, NEP Custom ECM/TCM Tune, VMS HSRK, Solo J-pipe Axle-back and X-pipe
    Appearance: 5000K HIDs, NEP Gauge Bezel, third_shift studios 888 Shifter Plaque, GXP Diffuser, 3.5" Exhaust Tips

332 RWHP / 349 RWTQ
    Best 1/4 - 13.215 @ 105.17MPH, 60' - 2.01
    www.fourdoormafia.com

Post Thanks / Like

Adam's is the best. A month ago I bought the wash kit, with the bucket, grit guard, foamy gun, gallon on shampoo, waffle drying towels etc... as well as the metro vac. I was not happy with the metro vac, so they gave me my money back plus 10%, then paid for shipping and sent me a UPS label. I was SOOOOO happy with the wash kit and their customer service, I bought tons of stuff since then... actually at this point I can honestly say I have pretty much everything they sell. Right now I am waiting on the dual action polisher kit with porter cable so I can finally get rid of the swirl marks I made before I started using Adam's products. I was going to pay $300 for someone to clay bar my car and remove the swirl marks, but instead I've spent about $600 at Adam's and I'll be able to take them off myself and wash the car properly from now on.