Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3 huge boxes

LOST BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN GRRRR8's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

LMAO!!! Tom has parts and thats all that matters.
    2008 Liquid Red Pontiac G8 Sport/Premium - Adams Polishes - American Racing Headers - ARP - BMR Fabrication - Circle D Specialties - COMP Cams - Crazy Paul - Dynojet - Earl's - Flowmaster - Fuel Air Spark Technology - G2 - GFORCE 1320 - Greg Weld - HP Tuners - JBA - Lingenfelter - Maverick Man Carbon - Metco Motorsports Solutions - Mickey Thompson - M&H - Mike Norris Motorsports - NGK - Pace Performance - Pedders USA - Powerbond - PSI - Russell - SBX Performance - SJM Manufacturing - SPOHN Performance - Tony Mamo - Vararam - Vector Motorsports - Wretched Motorsports - 470 RWHP 427 TQ - Engine Tune By Patrick G

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GRRRR8 View Post
    LMAO!!! Tom has parts and thats all that matters.
    Yup, now I need to coordinate getting everything put on.

Smells of Bacon... GeorgeInNePa's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome!
    2011 Kona Blue 5.0 Auto -->(Livernois 93Tune and DR only-11.880 @ 118.11, 1.827) - Lund Racing Tune - BOSS Intake - JPC LTs&OTA, O/R-X, GT500muffs - CircleD 4500 - DSS shaft - DA QA1s - J&M LCAs - JPC UCA/BMR mount - 295/50/16 MT DRs - JLT Catch Can (awaiting install UPR K, TSS oil pump gears)

'08 Black on Black G8GT--> 12.166 @ 113.13, 1.723 Bolt 0ns and Converter --Gone, but not forgotten.--
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...a/gr_devil.gif
    Plastic Cuttin' Bad Ass!

Post Thanks / Like

Wreck -

If my wife called me and told me about 3 huge boxes..... It would have been on the way to the MALL.....

Enjoy.. Where are you getting all these toys installed???

Rob
    2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex - WORLD'S FIRST 12 SECOND FLEX 12.901@106.85 MPH TORRIE TUNED 3 - 12 sec. runs to date
    2009 Spt Red G8 GT - Headers, Cam, Wide-band,3000 stall, TORRIE @ Unleashed Tuning - TUNED 12.078 et @ 114.02mph
    2008 White G8 GT - Tune, Headers, CAI - 8.32ET 1/8 mi@85.66
    Confused, Dazed & Verklemp

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Moser View Post
    Wreck -

If my wife called me and told me about 3 huge boxes..... It would have been on the way to the MALL.....

Enjoy.. Where are you getting all these toys installed???

Rob
    Local shop called Performance Tech. Loosely affiliated with Vector so they can dyno me and flash Vector tune. They do mostly Vettes and Vipers for road racing. Neat place.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wreckwriter View Post
    Local shop called Performance Tech. Loosely affiliated with Vector so they can dyno me and flash Vector tune. They do mostly Vettes and Vipers for road racing. Neat place.
    Is that the same place that was offering the modded intakes?

Where exactly in SE FL?

I have my trustworthy shops here in IA... but have had some issues in Naples.... if you know what I mean.
    2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex - WORLD'S FIRST 12 SECOND FLEX 12.901@106.85 MPH TORRIE TUNED 3 - 12 sec. runs to date
    2009 Spt Red G8 GT - Headers, Cam, Wide-band,3000 stall, TORRIE @ Unleashed Tuning - TUNED 12.078 et @ 114.02mph
    2008 White G8 GT - Tune, Headers, CAI - 8.32ET 1/8 mi@85.66
    Confused, Dazed & Verklemp

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Moser View Post
    Is that the same place that was offering the modded intakes?

Where exactly in SE FL?

I have my trustworthy shops here in IA... but have had some issues in Naples.... if you know what I mean.
    No, this guy is in Hollywood. He doesn't advertise and only takes customers on recommendation from other customers. Shop is really neat, all sorts of bad-ass Vettes and Vipers, road racers.

The modded intake guy is in Lutz, I'm seeing him too

Post Thanks / Like

My install will be next week, not sure exactly which day yet. Chris, Brent will coordinate tuning with you guys. If any particular days are not good please communicate that to him.

This works out well for me as Jeremy is supposed to be in town late this week with a ported intake and TB for me. I was worried about schedule conflicts if Brent wanted to start this week.

Vendors
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wreckwriter View Post
    My install will be next week, not sure exactly which day yet. Chris, Brent will coordinate tuning with you guys. If any particular days are not good please communicate that to him.

This works out well for me as Jeremy is supposed to be in town late this week with a ported intake and TB for me. I was worried about schedule conflicts if Brent wanted to start this week.
    He's going to need to talk to Kirk, next week is pretty busy so far.