Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PNW: List of Performance Shops

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BobtheMonkee View Post
    Turbo Technology Inc.
    Tacoma, WA
    Services: Performance parts installation, custom tuning and dynojet, custom turbo systems.
    Rep: Mixed reviews. Staff is very friendly once you get to know them. Fairly unreasonable install prices. Fairly poor installation of performance parts (They can't even put a Cold Air Intake correctly!) However, if you want a turbo setup for your car, there is no other place to go! Flawless turbo systems!
    Thanks for the kind words.
    Thats funny, I've never heard anyone complain about our prices nor have I ever had a customer complain about paying LESS than what I originally quoted for a job either. If we installed something incorrectly, why weren't we notified about it to make it right?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nick James View Post
    Thanks for the kind words.
    Thats funny, I've never heard anyone complain about our prices nor have I ever had a customer complain about paying LESS than what I originally quoted for a job either. If we installed something incorrectly, why weren't we notified about it to make it right?
    Nick not everyone is happy all the time. I have heard good things about you but comming on here calling someone a looser is not a good way to earn customers.
    2009 G8

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by r33pwrd View Post
    Nick not everyone is happy all the time. I have heard good things about you but comming on here calling someone a looser is not a good way to earn customers.
    I understand. I'm not calling him a loser, its a little smilieface for crying out loud. I've met Brandon before, at the shop and at the race track and he knows I don't have negative feelings towards him.

I just don't think its fair for someone to leave a review when they haven't even had any work done at our shop before. All Brandon has ever came and done is dynoed his car and I believe one time I didn't even charge him the extra run because I made a mistake datalogging some information for him.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nick James View Post
    I understand. I'm not calling him a loser, its a little smilieface for crying out loud. I've met Brandon before, at the shop and at the race track and he knows I don't have negative feelings towards him.

I just don't think its fair for someone to leave a review when they haven't even had any work done at our shop before. All Brandon has ever came and done is dynoed his car and I believe one time I didn't even charge him the extra run because I made a mistake datalogging some information for him.
    all good man! So when you building a single turbo for a G8
    2009 G8

Post Thanks / Like

all good man! So when you building a single turbo for a G8
    I'll make a thread about it when we do (its in the works). I dont want to get the thread too off track

Post Thanks / Like

if you need a test car
    2009 G8

Post Thanks / Like

I used Carb Connection in Kirkland yesterday to install my headers and hi flow cats. I got good service and seems like pretty good work. The hi flow cats didn't fit very well, and I think there may be a small exhaust leak. Will give it a little time and take it in for a check up.
    Price seemed a little high compared to other places I have work done.
    Onwer Seattle SEO Pros
    1974 Ford Bronco
    2008 Evoke Grey Holden SS-V (SOLD)

Post Thanks / Like

what headers did you get? My kooks fit perfect!
    2009 G8

Post Thanks / Like

what headers did you get? My kooks fit perfect!
    Kooks Long Tubes w/ Hi Flow Cats. The headers fit perfect. The Cats were another story all together. They needed some finessing and little cutting to get them to go on.
    Onwer Seattle SEO Pros
    1974 Ford Bronco
    2008 Evoke Grey Holden SS-V (SOLD)

Post Thanks / Like

hmmmm I have done a few sets and never an issues.. hope they have them on the correct side how does your car feel?
    2009 G8