Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can you get a pedders kit for me?

Post Thanks / Like

OK I got them and my luck held out! They are drilled WRONG!

I put a thread on the Pedders site to see if anyone had some sitting around.

Lets see how this goes...

Ugh...

Thanks again Paul! This was of course no fault yours!

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Formerly HSV-GTS-300 Crazy Paul's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

No Bull ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HSV-GTS-300 View Post
    No Bull ?

The irony is not lost on me.
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

Smells of Bacon... GeorgeInNePa's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

lol
    2011 Kona Blue 5.0 Auto -->(Livernois 93Tune and DR only-11.880 @ 118.11, 1.827) - Lund Racing Tune - BOSS Intake - JPC LTs&OTA, O/R-X, GT500muffs - CircleD 4500 - DSS shaft - DA QA1s - J&M LCAs - JPC UCA/BMR mount - 295/50/16 MT DRs - JLT Catch Can (awaiting install UPR K, TSS oil pump gears)

'08 Black on Black G8GT--> 12.166 @ 113.13, 1.723 Bolt 0ns and Converter --Gone, but not forgotten.--
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...a/gr_devil.gif
    Plastic Cuttin' Bad Ass!

Post Thanks / Like

Well the saga continues... I have such a bad taste in my mouth from this whole Pedders ordeal it's not even funny....

Well I guess the people in AU don't like or use the offset washers in there cars so PeddersUSA brings the kits here, opens up EVERY ONE of them and inserts 4 different washers.

Even if it's true I have never heard of a company using the SAME SKU/part number for an item with different parts in it.

I REALLY REALLY am not happy about this...

Pedders has now stuck me for (GET THIS) 77 dollars for FOUR caster washers. Plus I have to pay 2nd day air to get them here so that's another 25 bucks.

All this... Because Pedders didn't have the damn thing in stock.

Anyone in AU want some Caster washers for their cars? WHY the HELL would someone replace the washers with what essentially is the SAME as stock?

Chris
    VERY unhappy!

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Smells of Bacon... GeorgeInNePa's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

ouch
    2011 Kona Blue 5.0 Auto -->(Livernois 93Tune and DR only-11.880 @ 118.11, 1.827) - Lund Racing Tune - BOSS Intake - JPC LTs&OTA, O/R-X, GT500muffs - CircleD 4500 - DSS shaft - DA QA1s - J&M LCAs - JPC UCA/BMR mount - 295/50/16 MT DRs - JLT Catch Can (awaiting install UPR K, TSS oil pump gears)

'08 Black on Black G8GT--> 12.166 @ 113.13, 1.723 Bolt 0ns and Converter --Gone, but not forgotten.--
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...a/gr_devil.gif
    Plastic Cuttin' Bad Ass!