Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can you get a pedders kit for me?

Formerly HSV-GTS-300 Crazy Paul's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I've taken your parts to the DHL place here (Saturday morning 11am), they'll be booked in etc and then I can e-mail you the tracking number soon.
    They actually sit here in a suburb of Perth until collected by the DHL van at 4pm on Monday afternoon my time.

So 3AM Monday morning (your time in IA) is when they actually start moving by DHL.
    It will be interesting to see how long it takes until you receive them there.

(It's 10,700 miles by air from Perth to Des Moines, IA.)

Post Thanks / Like

Just hope you're not shipping to Des Moines... lol Must be the hub... I live 3 hours East in the Quad Cities.

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 4GASEM View Post
    Just hope you're not shipping to Des Moines... lol Must be the hub... I live 3 hours East in the Quad Cities.
    I know where you live.
    I wasn't sure you wanted the world to know.

Post Thanks / Like

There's no updates since Tuesday night. I'll have to see what this "on hold" is all about.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 Time LocationShipment on hold22:53 San Francisco Gateway, CA - USA
    Processed at San Francisco Gateway - USA21:26 San Francisco Gateway, CA - USA
    Clearance processing complete at San Francisco Gateway - USA21:19 San Francisco Gateway, CA - USA
    Arrived at Sort Facility San Francisco Gateway - USA21:19 San Francisco Gateway, CA - USA
    Arrived at Sort Facility Singapore - Singapore10:56 Singapore - Singapore
    Piece 1:JD012038192290019874

Monday, April 20, 2009 Departed Facility in Perth - Australia22:09 Perth - Australia
    Processed at Perth - Australia20:59 Perth - Australia
    Shipment picked up15:44 Perth - Australia

Post Thanks / Like

The world can google me and find out... lol

Ok I just need it by next Thursday afternoon... The 30th.

2009.5 MSM GXP 500ish N/A RWHP. Mods include but aren't limited to: Texas Speed 418 (6.8L) fully forged held together with ARP from top to bottom, PRC 255cc heads, Rick Crawford intake plenum, TB port, polish and tune, Roto-Fab 102mm CAI w/LS7 MAF, Kooks 1-7/8" headers wrapped with DEI, Corsa catless system, Circle D 3200 Stall, 3.45 final drive, BMR's complete street bushing kit and sway bars, Eibach Pro Kit, G-Force Axles, running on staggered VMR 710's with Bridgestone RE11 rubber. HSV triple gauge pack with Calais smokers kit mod, V6 tails, debadge/rebadge, V6 door handles, AU black door trim, Maverick Man under hood strut covers, & washer and bolt kit, fully corrected paint thanks to Adams Polishes and my hard work. Built with reliability in mind with some power for those times when you need to pass or go over a big hill. Just a poser, not a racer!

Post Thanks / Like

Getting closer now.

Date and time Status Location Service Area
    4/23/2009 3:23 am In transit. Wilmington, OH

Post Thanks / Like

Thursday, April 23, 2009
    Time Location
    Delivery attempted; recipient not home 09:39 xxxxx yyyyy, IA - USA

Post Thanks / Like

Go get it Chris!
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

Smells of Bacon... GeorgeInNePa's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Chris, when you get that package, check the washers. It looks like they might be drilled on center. The ones that came with my kit were the same way.

The washers need to be drilled offcenter to add caster. Pedders messed up some of the packaging.

They need to look like this:

Last edited by GeorgeInNePa; 04-24-2009 at 04:06 AM.
    2011 Kona Blue 5.0 Auto -->(Livernois 93Tune and DR only-11.880 @ 118.11, 1.827) - Lund Racing Tune - BOSS Intake - JPC LTs&OTA, O/R-X, GT500muffs - CircleD 4500 - DSS shaft - DA QA1s - J&M LCAs - JPC UCA/BMR mount - 295/50/16 MT DRs - JLT Catch Can (awaiting install UPR K, TSS oil pump gears)

'08 Black on Black G8GT--> 12.166 @ 113.13, 1.723 Bolt 0ns and Converter --Gone, but not forgotten.--
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...a/gr_devil.gif
    Plastic Cuttin' Bad Ass!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HSV-GTS-300 View Post
    Thursday, April 23, 2009
    Time Location
    Delivery attempted; recipient not home 09:39 xxxxx yyyyy, IA - USA

Yeah they suck... My fiance and two dogs were home. They bark at ANYTHING that comes and makes noise so not sure what the person did. Probably stood at the door waiting for it to open...

Anyway... I signed the paper they left so when they drive by they will leave it at the house.

At least they better!

I'll give them a check over. I'm sure they're wrong... At the very least I will install the bushings... The washers I guess will have to wait... You'd think they'd tell their distributors to check their stock and replace with the right stuff... They BETTER warranty it even though I bought it from Paul... It does look as if they're in the center.

Cheers!