Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CPR6 Intake Manifold 25rwhp!

LOST BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN GRRRR8's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Who is your extended warranty through? If it is not GMPP, which regular shops can take too, but most go to the dealer, you can take your car anywhere and most won't have the ability to check the tune except the dealer.
    2008 Liquid Red Pontiac G8 Sport/Premium - Adams Polishes - American Racing Headers - ARP - BMR Fabrication - Circle D Specialties - COMP Cams - Crazy Paul - Dynojet - Earl's - Flowmaster - Fuel Air Spark Technology - G2 - GFORCE 1320 - Greg Weld - HP Tuners - JBA - Lingenfelter - Maverick Man Carbon - Metco Motorsports Solutions - Mickey Thompson - M&H - Mike Norris Motorsports - NGK - Pace Performance - Pedders USA - Powerbond - PSI - Russell - SBX Performance - SJM Manufacturing - SPOHN Performance - Tony Mamo - Vararam - Vector Motorsports - Wretched Motorsports - 470 RWHP 427 TQ - Engine Tune By Patrick G

Post Thanks / Like

Warranty is through American Guardian, the Compass Protection Plan.

Also, my dealer was a Pontiac-only dealership and got out of GM in 2008 when they tried to force them to take on other lines and buy inventory they didn't need. In the 13+ years I've dealt with them, I've never had a problem with any work they have done ranging from body work after getting t-boned by a grand marquis to replacing the transmission in my Grand Prix.

Glad you asked me about it, because I realized I never remembered to pick up other eight pages of the warranty document.
    2009.1 MGM G8 V6 w/ Premium & Comfort and Sound packages.
    WeatherTech Mats | Cargo Tray | for now...