Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Hello from Washington State!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello from Washington State!

I bought my 2009.5 Pontiac G8 GT in November 2009. He is blue, so his name is Stryker. His odometer just rolled over to 60,000 miles. We are going to visit the shop and replace some things that are wearing out. I can’t see getting rid of this hunk, he has saved my life so many times. You have to love that responsive acceleration. He has been to 122 mph, how fast have you dared to push your car? I would love a closed track, just to know what he is capable of. I am interested in the best places you have found parts. It seems so far, that my getting the part as been cheaper than the shop trying to find it.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome!
    RIP Charlie, The GRRRR8 One

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"]

2009 G8 GXP, #715 0f 1829 (one of 38 as optioned), MSM, M6, Sunroof, Onyx/Red (sold)
    2009 G8 GXP, #807 of 1829, MSM, A6, sunroof
    2016 Chevy SS, Mystic Green, roof, spare, #555 of 2221.

You can push the envelope, but it's still stationery

Post Thanks / Like

Hello! Welcome to the forum!!
    2009 White Hot G8 GT w/ Onyx/Red Int. Sport/Premium, No Sunroof, Garage Queen

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

R.I.P. Charlie (Mr GRRRR8)
    R.I.P. Chris (Panzer Leader)

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"

Post Thanks / Like

There is many threads on this site that you can search. If you still have trouble dont hesitate to reach out and ask. It might take a day but people are always willing to help
    2009 White Hot G8 GT w/ Onyx/Red Int. Sport/Premium, No Sunroof, Garage Queen

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

R.I.P. Charlie (Mr GRRRR8)
    R.I.P. Chris (Panzer Leader)

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome, glad to have you.

2009 Pontiac G8 GXP: Red, manual, LT1-S Twin Disk Monster Clutch, CTS-V 19 inch wheels for that extra grip, cam, exhaust and headers. 451 RWHP 1 of 61