Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm back! Just stickin' my head in the door...

Post Thanks / Like

Default I'm back! Just stickin' my head in the door...

It's been a while. Glad to see some names of old friends. All these years later I truly value your friendship and company back in the day. I've still got mine out there in the shop, STILL haven't installed the Procharger, Patrick's cam, or the $20,000+ in other parts that I gathered over the years. Installed a lift though so that when I retire I can get under it. Retirement will be in a year or so. I've driven it once or twice each of the last five years. Still looks almost like it did when it came off the showroom. Debating stripping the Zaino Z5 off and putting a ceramic coating on it. I did my Tacoma and it came out very good. Maybe I will do the G8 next.
    2021103 - Shop lift.jpg
    Last edited by TonyKarter; 07-14-2021 at 05:23 PM.
    2009 MGM GT: VCM CAI, ARH LT headers (no cats), Vector Tune, MT drag radials
    Procharger P1SC still powering the box it came in January 2010, hiding somewhere in the back of my man cave.
    PB: 12.533 @ 111.45 w/ 1.951 60' CLAIMING THE INTAKE/LT/TUNE/DR RECORD UNLESS SOMEBODY GOT GAME
    And nobody ever had game.

"There are but three true sports...mountain climbing, bull fighting, and motor racing. The rest are merely games." Ernest Hemmingway

"Racing is life. Everything before and after is just waiting." Steve McQueen in the movie LeMans

Only two things smell like fish...and one of them is fish. unknown

Assigned male at birth, I now identify as a lesbian, but with extra equipment.

Post Thanks / Like

Yo!

Get that shit started! :P
    2015 White Hot Chevy SS - Sunroof/Spare/Stick - BTR Stage 3 cam, headers, intake *Traded 11/11/2023*
    2018 GMC Sierra Denali 1500 - 6.2L, Ultimate Pack *Turned in 4/13/2021*
    2016 Jungle Green Metallic Chevy SS - Sunroof/Spare/Stick *Traded 2/1/18*
    2011 Radiant Silver Metallic CTS-V Wagon - Corsa Axleback, AirAid Intake *Traded 7/7/16*
    2008 Panther Black Metallic G8 GT * Sold 6/10/14*

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my I have garage envy..nice lift! Hope all is well with you and yours.
    2009 GT PBM Sport/Premium Packs
    Kook's / Corsa / Roto Fab CAI with HSRK / Polished Camaro's with Nitto Invo's / Camaro Brembo's / GRRRR8 Hose & ARP Bolt kits / VG Fin / GXP diffuser / Black door trim & other goodies from CP / UPR catch can / Livernois / BMR / Russell / Jet-Hot / SunTech tint by Drew / MM / Adams / Klearz / TSS

Post Thanks / Like

Nice to see you back Tony. Like DonkeyGT said, nice garage! Get to work using that lift!
    2009 G8 GT MGM.
    Performance - 1900 MagnaCharger , Lunati Cam, RCR Ported Heads, Intake and TB, FAST #65 Injectors, CTS-v fuel pump, Kooks 1 3/4" LT and Catted X-Pipe, Pypes Violator Axel-Back, VCM OTR, RX Oil Catch Can, Pedders XA's & Track II Bushings, BMR Sub Frame Connectors, Sway Bars & Rear Control Arms, 19 Inch Staggered (8.5 front/9.5 Rear) VMR 810 Wheels, DBA 4000 Sloted Rotors with Hawk HPS Pads & Russels Brake Lines, Camaro 3.27 Diff, Gforce Axles.
    Cosmetic - Partially De-badged Rear, 6.0L Badges, Tinted Side, Rear Markers & Tail Lights, 35% Tint, Auto-dim Mirror, Spencers 6K 35W & 5K 25W Fog HIDS, Blacked Out Door Chrome, Vagas Nates 3 Gauge Pod W/Interceptor Gauges, Color Matched GXP Diffuser, Shark Fin Antenna, V-LEDs on Side/Rear Markers, Brakes & Back Ups Lights, MM Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler

1/4 mile 10.917 at 130.44mph 564 RWHP 568 Torque.

Post Thanks / Like

And I remember WAY back in the day when I thought it would have been cool to have a garage with a pit to do oil changes. A lift in your own garage... would never have dreamed the day!
    --Brian--

2009 Pontiac G8 GT
    2008 Chevy Impala SS--Traded 4/1/2021
    2016 Dodge Challenger R/T Plus
    2001 GMC Sierra

GODSPEED CHARLIE!!! R.I.P.

Post Thanks / Like

Good to hear from you!
    things are not what they appear to be.....

2009.5 Liquid Red,Onyx Red, Premium Package, e85 Surprise Package

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah guys, it does my soul good to know you are still around! Tchr you still got them two fender stripes? I'm still going round and round about adding them, even still!
    2009 MGM GT: VCM CAI, ARH LT headers (no cats), Vector Tune, MT drag radials
    Procharger P1SC still powering the box it came in January 2010, hiding somewhere in the back of my man cave.
    PB: 12.533 @ 111.45 w/ 1.951 60' CLAIMING THE INTAKE/LT/TUNE/DR RECORD UNLESS SOMEBODY GOT GAME
    And nobody ever had game.

"There are but three true sports...mountain climbing, bull fighting, and motor racing. The rest are merely games." Ernest Hemmingway

"Racing is life. Everything before and after is just waiting." Steve McQueen in the movie LeMans

Only two things smell like fish...and one of them is fish. unknown

Assigned male at birth, I now identify as a lesbian, but with extra equipment.

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=TonyKarter;626335]Yeah guys, it does my soul good to know you are still around! Tchr you still got them two fender stripes? I'm still going round and round about adding them, even still![/QUOTE

Yes sir
    things are not what they appear to be.....

2009.5 Liquid Red,Onyx Red, Premium Package, e85 Surprise Package

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to see you back and still have the G8.

Now if I only lived in a town that would allow me to have a garage that big. LOL~!
    2009 White Hot G8 GT w/ Onyx/Red Int. Sport/Premium, No Sunroof, Garage Queen

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

R.I.P. Charlie (Mr GRRRR8)
    R.I.P. Chris (Panzer Leader)

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"

Post Thanks / Like

Great looking shop space! Here I thought I was bad just getting around to installing the 5 gauge pod I got from CP about 5-6 years ago... All good things take time I guess. I haven't been on here in a while but I can at least now join the cool kids club in that I'm now DOD free along with a nice cam, heads and converter. Life is too short to drive boring vehicles.
    - Matt