Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm back! Just stickin' my head in the door...

Post Thanks / Like

CP! I wonder what he is up to? I was thinking about him the other day. What a stand-up dude. He REALLY helped us out, didn't he? God Bless him. I've got the 3-gauge center cluster out there in the shop still in the box he shipped it to me in. Was almost $700 when said and done, but hey...it's GENUINE Holden parts! Mine's going in when all the other stuff goes in. When I retire. THe guages are about all I have left to buy. I AM thinking about selling the Procharger though and getting a crate motor making 606 at the crank. Procharger is still in the box it came in too, never used.
    2009 MGM GT: VCM CAI, ARH LT headers (no cats), Vector Tune, MT drag radials
    Procharger P1SC still powering the box it came in January 2010, hiding somewhere in the back of my man cave.
    PB: 12.533 @ 111.45 w/ 1.951 60' CLAIMING THE INTAKE/LT/TUNE/DR RECORD UNLESS SOMEBODY GOT GAME
    And nobody ever had game.

"There are but three true sports...mountain climbing, bull fighting, and motor racing. The rest are merely games." Ernest Hemmingway

"Racing is life. Everything before and after is just waiting." Steve McQueen in the movie LeMans

Only two things smell like fish...and one of them is fish. unknown

Assigned male at birth, I now identify as a lesbian, but with extra equipment.

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure what CP has been up to but I sure hope that all is well on his end. He was a huge asset to this community to say the least.

As far as gauges go, Speedhut gauges are really nice. I've been very happy with them overall since I got them installed.
    - Matt