Site Sponsors & Vendors
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parting out a 2009 GT...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Parting out a 2009 GT...

Hi,

Acquired a 2009 GT that was wrecked and totalled by insurance. Pulled the entire drive train for transplanting into an older Firebird (keeping it Pontiac!). The interior has also been gutted (seats and door panels gone) and now I have a shell with all the glass, lots of good exterior panels and a large pile of interior plastic. Also have some desirable items like the grilles, fog lamp fillers, all airbags (exc. drivers), and other misc parts.

Rather than send to a junkyard I was going to try and recoup some cash by finding people who need parts. I was going to post in 'for sale', but there are strict rules about needing 25 posts. And that if the first user post is a 'for sale', then they will be deleted. It's unlikely I will be a long term contributor to this site as I don't own a G8. So if this post is not appreciated, then just delete me. But as an owner of many older/classic cars it seems like the rules are a little strict when all I'm trying to do save some parts from the crusher. Can provide more details if interested.

I'll post this on another G8 forum in casef it gets deleted here.

...mose
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

If I lived closer I would probably take some parts off your hand. '

How much for the grills?
    2009 White Hot G8 GT w/ Onyx/Red Int. Sport/Premium, No Sunroof, Garage Queen

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

R.I.P. Charlie (Mr GRRRR8)
    R.I.P. Chris (Panzer Leader)

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"

Post Thanks / Like

Those foglamp grilles in the pic, or the main kidney grilles in front of the radiator? I have all of them. I'll price any of it at the low end of what they have SOLD for on Ebay and actual cheapest shipping. Or open to offers, especially on multiple items. Just looking for a fair price for us both and a home for these parts. Message me a cell number and I can text pics of anything you want.

Post Thanks / Like

Where are you? Do you have the center facia for around the shifter

Post Thanks / Like

Portland, Oregon area. Yes, I have it. If you want to message me a cell number and I can send pics since it's easier than uploading here.

Post Thanks / Like

This?
    bezel.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pdxmose View Post
    Those foglamp grilles in the pic, or the main kidney grilles in front of the radiator? I have all of them. I'll price any of it at the low end of what they have SOLD for on Ebay and actual cheapest shipping. Or open to offers, especially on multiple items. Just looking for a fair price for us both and a home for these parts. Message me a cell number and I can text pics of anything you want.
    The kidney grills. I was looking for an extra set
    2009 White Hot G8 GT w/ Onyx/Red Int. Sport/Premium, No Sunroof, Garage Queen

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

R.I.P. Charlie (Mr GRRRR8)
    R.I.P. Chris (Panzer Leader)

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"

Post Thanks / Like

Good clean used ones have been selling on Ebay from ~$75-$100 each. The pair I have are in great shape with no damage and all the plastic tabs are complete. The chrome just has little rock dings from normal usage:
    chrome.JPGchrome2.JPG

I'll sell the pair for $150 and include the shipping.

I can send more pics if you are interested.

Post Thanks / Like

If you're interested, let me know. I did have someone else message me that needs a set for a repair, but because you spoke first, I wanted to give you the option.

Post Thanks / Like

Another place to sell is the G8 Classifieds Facebook page.
    RIP Charlie, The GRRRR8 One

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"]

2009 G8 GXP, #715 0f 1829 (one of 38 as optioned), MSM, M6, Sunroof, Onyx/Red (sold)
    2009 G8 GXP, #807 of 1829, MSM, A6, sunroof
    2016 Chevy SS, Mystic Green, roof, spare, #555 of 2221.

You can push the envelope, but it's still stationery