Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: 2010 Camaro SS Wheels on Pedders Lowered G8

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2010 Camaro SS Wheels on Pedders Lowered G8

G8 Community,

First, I realize there's a million threads and some more senior members will be quick to tell me to search for the answers. I get it, but the fact that there are a ton of posts subsequently leads to tons of conflicting information. I'm looking to see if anyone have specific information on my specific set up/

I have a 2019 G8 and I recently bought a set of 2010 SS Camaro wheels. The car is lowered on Pedders sport suspension.

I'm wondering if anyone has this or a similar lowered set up and what tire sizes you used front and back, if you had any rubbing and needed to roll the fenders, etc.? Any information is appreciated.

Thanks,

Nick

Post Thanks / Like

I can't answer on if your camaro wheels will rub or not but I can say that most likely you will have to roll the fenders if the Pedders are set real low. I had to roll mine when I lowered just to be safe.
    2009 G8 GT MGM.
    Performance - 1900 MagnaCharger , Lunati Cam, RCR Ported Heads, Intake and TB, FAST #65 Injectors, CTS-v fuel pump, Kooks 1 3/4" LT and Catted X-Pipe, Pypes Violator Axel-Back, VCM OTR, RX Oil Catch Can, Pedders XA's & Track II Bushings, BMR Sub Frame Connectors, Sway Bars & Rear Control Arms, 19 Inch Staggered (8.5 front/9.5 Rear) VMR 810 Wheels, DBA 4000 Sloted Rotors with Hawk HPS Pads & Russels Brake Lines, Camaro 3.27 Diff, Gforce Axles.
    Cosmetic - Partially De-badged Rear, 6.0L Badges, Tinted Side, Rear Markers & Tail Lights, 35% Tint, Auto-dim Mirror, Spencers 6K 35W & 5K 25W Fog HIDS, Blacked Out Door Chrome, Vagas Nates 3 Gauge Pod W/Interceptor Gauges, Color Matched GXP Diffuser, Shark Fin Antenna, V-LEDs on Side/Rear Markers, Brakes & Back Ups Lights, MM Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler

1/4 mile 10.917 at 130.44mph 564 RWHP 568 Torque.

Post Thanks / Like

I have 2010 SS wheels staggered 20x8 fronts 20x9 rears and Pedders coilovers. Tires are 245/35/20 front 275/30/20 rear. With the coilovers being adjustable I lowered it to my liking knowing I did not want to roll the fenders. Been running this set up for 3+ years with absolutely no rubbing. In all fairness there is never anyone in my back seat. Very happy with this set up. If I could do it over again I would go with a little bigger tire 255 and 285. I saw your other thread with the 10 inch wheel so I don’t know how much of this will pertain to you. GL
    2009 GT PBM Sport/Premium Packs
    Kook's / Corsa / Roto Fab CAI with HSRK / Polished Camaro's with Nitto Invo's / Camaro Brembo's / GRRRR8 Hose & ARP Bolt kits / VG Fin / GXP diffuser / Black door trim & other goodies from CP / UPR catch can / Livernois / BMR / Russell / Jet-Hot / SunTech tint by Drew / MM / Adams / Klearz / TSS