Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Hello! New member here!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello! New member here!

Just want to introduce my self, my name is David, I am happy to be a part of this forum, though I am still learning how to use it! I am from Wisconsin, I have been a Pontiac/Holden fan all my life, I've owned an 01 Bonneville, 06 Grand Prix Gxp, an 04 Comp-G and now my 08 G8, yes its a V6, however in my area the G8s move fast! At the time when I bought mine, I was in the process of buying 2 different GTs and they sold before I even get to the dealership, I stumbled across this White G8 and loved the color, I bought with intentions of V8 swapping it, yes I know it be cheaper just buy a GT, like I said they move fast around here, and I am in it for the "built not bought" aspect of it, it's going to be a car, that I am going to have for awhile so I might as well make it worth while. I came to this forum to get some ideas, and maybe even some tips, and hook ups to buy parts. Working on cars is pretty therapeutic for me... Unless its not going my way, ha. I look forward to speaking with everyone, and will post my achievements as the time goes on.

Post Thanks / Like

Also is there an App for a smartphone for this forum, it's not very ergonomic on a webpage on my phone, which I use more than my computer

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum! There is a lot of great material here but not much action any more. Good luck with your upgrades!

Regarding an app, many of us use Tapatalk but I have been having trouble logging in with it lately.

Jim
    PBM #608 of 888 -- All Stock!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from Michigan!
    things are not what they appear to be.....

2009.5 Liquid Red,Onyx Red, Premium Package, e85 Surprise Package

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum!!
    Like Jim stated not much action anymore due to the age of the G8s but do not let that stop you from asking questions.
    The group will still help you out. Plenty of info on here.
    2009 White Hot G8 GT w/ Onyx/Red Int. Sport/Premium, No Sunroof, Garage Queen

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

R.I.P. Charlie (Mr GRRRR8)
    R.I.P. Chris (Panzer Leader)

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"

Post Thanks / Like

Greetings mate. You will like it here.
    2009 GT PBM Sport/Premium Packs
    Kook's / Corsa / Roto Fab CAI with HSRK / Polished Camaro's with Nitto Invo's / Camaro Brembo's / GRRRR8 Hose & ARP Bolt kits / VG Fin / GXP diffuser / Black door trim & other goodies from CP / UPR catch can / Livernois / BMR / Russell / Jet-Hot / SunTech tint by Drew / MM / Adams / Klearz / TSS