Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Spoiler

Post Thanks / Like

Default Spoiler

Mine flew off... silver if possible. Let me know. Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like

I had the same thing and did this
    https://g8nation.com/showthread.php?t=47798
    Would look great on a silver car...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Imalabil View Post
    I had the same thing and did this
    https://g8nation.com/showthread.php?t=47798
    Would look great on a silver car...
    I wouldn’t know where to even begin to do something like this lol looks awesome. Mine chipped off one of the edges and I already removed the skeleton looking bottom part of it... I contacted maverickman about ordering one of his but it’s a 6 month lead time.. can’t wait that long :/

Post Thanks / Like

Much different attachment than the stock spoiler. It uses only the two screws at the edge of the trunk lid. The biggest pain was getting the skeleton off, it uses these yellow plastic clips that just break into pieces when you pull on them. No problem since they are not reused. And I didn't bother removing all of the residue from the sticky tape the factory used since the new spoiler is big enough to cover it all. Even with only two bolts it is very secure. And price was reasonable, even with $84 (!) shipping.

Post Thanks / Like

Much different attachment than the stock spoiler. It uses only the two screws at the edge of the trunk lid. The biggest pain was getting the skeleton off, it uses these yellow plastic clips that just break into pieces when you pull on them. No problem since they are not reused. And I didn't bother removing all of the residue from the sticky tape the factory used since the new spoiler is big enough to cover it all. Even with only two bolts it is very secure. And price was reasonable, even with $84 (!) shipping.
    Where did you get yours from? I’m confused. I thought u had a body shop repair it and wrap it?

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone know where I can buy one? I’m having no luck contacting anyone on this. Sent g8only for the slp version they carried at one time. No luck. Maverick man has a min 6 month lead time

Post Thanks / Like

Bodykitskingdom.com.au. style b covers the holes on our cars. Email Paul he is very helpful.

Post Thanks / Like

Bodykitskingdom.com.au. style b covers the holes on our cars. Email Paul he is very helpful.
    Sent an email but no reply. Luckily Olmsted just posted one on eBay. Bought it quickly. Waited a day last time and it was gone. Close thread! Thanks guys

Post Thanks / Like

Paul ended up responding. Great guy. Wish I would’ve waited on the eBay spoiler and got a carbon fiber one from Paul. But oh well. Might just get both.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I'm loving mine because not everyone has it!