Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: floormat recs?

Post Thanks / Like

Default floormat recs?

Having a hard time finding a good vendor that sells mats specific to the 2009 g8 gt. Anyone have any recs?
    Something beyond stock would be nice (i.e. embroided with pontiac or holden logo).
    Any help/links would be great. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Not fancy or embroidered, but Weather Tech do the job. Not cheap, but you get what you pay for.
    things are not what they appear to be.....

2009.5 Liquid Red,Onyx Red, Premium Package, e85 Surprise Package

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tchr49 View Post
    Not fancy or embroidered, but Weather Tech do the job. Not cheap, but you get what you pay for.
    ok, thanks

Post Thanks / Like

If your looking for carpeted mats that are better quality than stock try Lloyds. This link will let you choose the year make and model and you can pick the color and logo you want. Arrow head or Pontiac

https://www.lloydmatsstore.com/carpet-car-floor-mats
    2009 White Hot G8 GT w/ Onyx/Red Int. Sport/Premium, No Sunroof, Garage Queen

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

R.I.P. Charlie (Mr GRRRR8)
    R.I.P. Chris (Panzer Leader)

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks! That's a big help.

Post Thanks / Like

I bought the Lloyd's Ultimats and they are great! Super high quality. I had them send me some color samples and I found that the ebony color that they offer is the closest match to the factory ebony interior color of the G8. The last picture over exaggerates the difference in color. In actuality, when they're in the car you can hardly tell any difference at all.

IMG_0137.JPG
    IMG_0138.JPG
    IMG_0175.JPG
    Terry Scott
    San Antonio, TX

2009 G8 GXP - Sport Red Metallic (#821 of 1829 / #33 of 74 as Optioned)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by terryscott621 View Post
    I bought the Lloyd's Ultimats and they are great! Super high quality. I had them send me some color samples and I found that the ebony color that they offer is the closest match to the factory ebony interior color of the G8. The last picture over exaggerates the difference in color. In actuality, when they're in the car you can hardly tell any difference at all.

IMG_0137.JPG
    IMG_0138.JPG
    IMG_0175.JPG

They look GR8888! Definitely worth the extra money for the Loyds. I love mine. Your right.. the ebony was the best color fit for our interiors.
    2009 White Hot G8 GT w/ Onyx/Red Int. Sport/Premium, No Sunroof, Garage Queen

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

R.I.P. Charlie (Mr GRRRR8)
    R.I.P. Chris (Panzer Leader)

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"