Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Drop in fuel pump?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Drop in fuel pump?

I've tried searching but i haven't been successful. Im looking for a drop in fuel pump for the stock bucket. I know i can get a whole ZL1 module but i don't really want to go that route. I've seen the TRE265 Treadstone pump. But it doesn't say its compatible with E85. Deatschwerks DW300C 9-309-1008 is a direct fit for the GTO much like the TRE265. The only difference is the DW300C flows 340LPH and is e85 compatible, I am going to call in and ask if it is PWM compatible. Has anyone ever tried to install this pump? I recently ordered a Lingenfelter Bosch 350 but it was way too big for the stock bucket. My G8 GT is a cam only setup at the moment on 93 octane. But i already have the flex fuel sensor wired up and installed. Plus i have a LS3 awaiting to go in along with a Nitrous Outlet plate kit. So i know i will be needing a lot more fuel.

Post Thanks / Like

9-307-1026.jpgActually the one you want is the 9-309-1026. This way it comes with the pre filter that mounts on our stock pump.
    '09 GT SRM Cortex tuner, Solo HFC, VCM Intake,Spohn Trailing Arms & Toe Links

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you GT drew, I bit the bullet and went ZL1 with a vaporworxx kit

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone know where I can get an OEM part number for the 90-degree elbow for my 2008 G8 GT fuel pump outlet. I sliced into the fuel line while installing the new cover plate under the rear seat. I'm thinking that it's 11.8mm with a 13mm nylon hose outlet. Thanks! Ken

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tellpathic2 View Post
    Does anyone know where I can get an OEM part number for the 90-degree elbow for my 2008 G8 GT fuel pump outlet. I sliced into the fuel line while installing the new cover plate under the rear seat. I'm thinking that it's 11.8mm with a 13mm nylon hose outlet. Thanks! Ken
    BITMAIN, GOLDSHELL, INNOSILICON MINERS 2022 IN STOCK

All equipment will be shipped from our warehouses in Shenzhen China. Additional shipping charges apply to orders shipping to international destinations.

GOLDSHELL KD2 MINER PROFIT 27$ DAY

https://apextominer.org/en/product/g...s-second-hand/

BITMAIN ANTMINER S19j

https://apextominer.org/en/product/2...s-second-hand/

WORLD DELIVERY 3-7 DAYS

Addicted Member
    Post Thanks / Like

https://almperformanceanddesign.squa...nsrx2o5qsjhl90
    9.5 RPM (Red Passion Metallic)
    Sport /Premium
    "If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy"-Red Green

Post Thanks / Like

Does the administrator know that you are trying to sell products unrelated to G8 blog? I believe that you are in violation of your membership.

Addicted Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Does the administrator know that you are trying to sell products unrelated to G8 blog? I believe that you are in violation of your membership.
    How is it unrelated? Which 90 are you referencing? If on top of the hat, it's molded as part of the hat and not replaceable. My link points to a solution. nothing more.

"This hat will directly fit second gen Cadillac ctsV, the alignment tab can be modified for zeta platform applications including 5th gen Camaro, GTO, SS Sedan, G8; however module compatibility can only be confirmed with the twin pump ctsV unit."

BTW, works perfect in my G8.
    Last edited by jcmGT; 05-02-2022 at 09:21 AM.
    9.5 RPM (Red Passion Metallic)
    Sport /Premium
    "If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy"-Red Green