Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Hello all G8 enthusiast. Just joined and wanted to say hi.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello all G8 enthusiast. Just joined and wanted to say hi.

I'm a proud owner of a Pontiac G8 GXP, sport red metallic, manual, black leather, sunroof, with about 18000 miles. I have a stage 2 cam, headers, exhaust, and a cold air intake. About 520 hp. From what I've read only 33 were made with that configuration. Looking forward to to joining the conversations.

20180310_180914.jpg
    Last edited by Dustin L.; 05-25-2019 at 10:47 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard Dustin L. Congrats on your GXP! Please check your notifications. I sent you and private message and can give you alot of info on your car. I happen to have at least 3 of its prior owners documented from the G8 GXP Registry that I have organized.
    Joe Morgan, G8 GXP Registry Organizer, G.O.N.E. Organizer
    2009.5 G8 GXP WH 6M onyx/red no roof 12.921 @ 108.89 BONE STOCK! (then), (now) 12.344 @ 110.92 with 1.688 60' at 766' DA, PB with new cam & tune 12.191 @ 112.35, 2:59 Second Lap Time Road America (Goodyear RS-As & Hawk HP Plus pads with stock rotors), 143.1298 mph NoFlyZoneMidwest 2017 1/2 mile into 20 mph headwind. RACECAR NOW RETIRED. All of these are final PBs.

VCM OTR CAI, HSRK, Heater Hose Relocate, custom street/dyno tune by oldskoolgp, Comp Cams 224/228 .581"/.588" 112 LSA cam, LS7 lifters, PAC 1219x springs, Monster LT1S (C7 Corvette) Clutch kit, Katech C6 Hvy Dty Master & Slave Cylinders, Camaro 1LE Diff with 3.91 gears, Kooks LTHs, Solo Hi-Flo Cats & Connector Pipes, Solo Mach Balanced Catback, BMR Toe Rods, Trailing Arms, Cradle & Diff Poly Bushings, 2017 Chevy SS front & rear Brembo calipers and rotors.

Post Thanks / Like

Late congrats!
    RIP Charlie, The GRRRR8 One

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"]

2009 G8 GXP, #715 0f 1829 (one of 38 as optioned), MSM, M6, Sunroof, Onyx/Red (sold)
    2009 G8 GXP, #807 of 1829, MSM, A6, sunroof
    2016 Chevy SS, Mystic Green, roof, spare, #555 of 2221.

You can push the envelope, but it's still stationery

Post Thanks / Like

Late response sorry .. but Welcome to the forum!!
    2009 White Hot G8 GT w/ Onyx/Red Int. Sport/Premium, No Sunroof, Garage Queen

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

R.I.P. Charlie (Mr GRRRR8)
    R.I.P. Chris (Panzer Leader)

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"

Post Thanks / Like

So far I have to say I'm enjoying the forum and all the cool info I'm reading. So few people know anything about the car so its nice to finally have people to talk to and my wife enjoys not having to listen to me talk about it either. lol

2009 Pontiac G8 GXP
    Sports Red Metallic
    M6, black leather and sunroof. 1 of only 61 made in that configuration #1063
    CTS-V Wheels 19x9.5 (want that extra grip)
    Rotofab CAI
    Stage 2 Cam
    Headers & Exhaust (with cats & a muffler delete kit) So its loud as hell
    519 hp at the crank 451 hp to the ground

Nothin but a large rock in a small pond

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin L. View Post
    So far I have to say I'm enjoying the forum and all the cool info I'm reading. So few people know anything about the car so its nice to finally have people to talk to and my wife enjoys not having to listen to me talk about it either. lol
    You will find tons of information on this forum.
    It might not be as active as it used to be but the people that are still active on here will gladly help out if needed so do not hesitate to ask.
    2009 White Hot G8 GT w/ Onyx/Red Int. Sport/Premium, No Sunroof, Garage Queen

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

R.I.P. Charlie (Mr GRRRR8)
    R.I.P. Chris (Panzer Leader)

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"