Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Starting in on the Jeep SRT after 2.5 years

liberalism is pro-retard MoonPie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Starting in on the Jeep SRT after 2.5 years

First was a custom exhaust from the catalytic converters back. Stock exhaust, nothing but a giant suit case resonator and at least four more resonators built into the exhaust, has been replaced with true dual exhaust to axle back 40 series flowmaster mufflers. Since I'm keeping the exhaust manifold and 500 cats on the car, I'm switching to a generic magnaflow x-pipe, I'm of the idea scavenging is good for performance and sound, then nothing but pipe with black exhaust tips. I won't be putting headers on this thing as tuning it is like trying to win an ass kicking contest with one leg. My G8 had kooks LT 1 7/8" headers, piped through the cats, magnaflow midmuffler then the same generic x-pipe right before the axles with nothing but pole to the exhaust tips. I fired it up once the exhaust from the cats back were removed and it was similar to my G8. Removing the two flowmaster mufflers, incorporating the x-pipe and installing just pipe to the tips will probably be better than good. Now gotta figure an intake, find IAT kit, catch can because I'm CDO and stiffer springs, not lowered. I've seen some dropped WK2 SRT's in my area and I can't say I'm a fan. Then it'll be amchin spoiler, black out all chrome and Jeep/SRT on the trunk door, already removed Grand Cherokee from the Jeep. Only badges are Jeep and SRT. But since I've figured out how to make this thing my own thought it was time to say sup.
    I've made more delusional, off topic, narcissistic, inflammatory and borderline rapey comments including objectifying women (in a good way, ask and I'll explain how objectifying women can be positive) on this board than I have on the srt forum. And I'm only including posts from when I purchased the Jeep through now. Two mature, productive posts there and several offensive, unintentionally insensitive and screen doors on submarine dumb posts here up until this one. I'm still a master of horribly structured paragraphs, use terrible english because I speak goddamn Amerikin!
    Last edited by MoonPie; 01-30-2019 at 12:03 PM.
    2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
    black with black trackhawk wheels and loaded sans DVD player

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

Great post! How ya been MoonPie!
    2019 Volkswagen GTI Rabbit
    2019 Chevrolet Equinox LT

Post Thanks / Like

MoonPie... you are like music was on the radio, before nipplegate. Pure, uncensored, and objectionable to some. For that I Thank You.

Post Thanks / Like

MoonPie!!
    things are not what they appear to be.....

2009.5 Liquid Red,Onyx Red, Premium Package, e85 Surprise Package

Post Thanks / Like

MoonPie How the hell have you been? Nice upgrades!
    2009 White Hot G8 GT w/ Onyx/Red Int. Sport/Premium, No Sunroof, Garage Queen

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

R.I.P. Charlie (Mr GRRRR8)
    R.I.P. Chris (Panzer Leader)

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"

Post Thanks / Like

Hey man, nice to see you. How are you liking the Jeep? I'm two years out on my lease but considering options for when it's up and I need to find something to replace the truck.
    2015 White Hot Chevy SS - Sunroof/Spare/Stick - BTR Stage 3 cam, headers, intake *Traded 11/11/2023*
    2018 GMC Sierra Denali 1500 - 6.2L, Ultimate Pack *Turned in 4/13/2021*
    2016 Jungle Green Metallic Chevy SS - Sunroof/Spare/Stick *Traded 2/1/18*
    2011 Radiant Silver Metallic CTS-V Wagon - Corsa Axleback, AirAid Intake *Traded 7/7/16*
    2008 Panther Black Metallic G8 GT * Sold 6/10/14*