Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Magnacharger Catch Can Suggestions?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Magnacharger Catch Can Suggestions?

Looking for some advice.

I bought my G8 last November. It's a bone stock car that I use as a daily driver. Well, I immediately ordered a Magnacharger kit for it which showed up last Wednesday. I took last Friday off work and by Sunday afternoon, I took the car for its first boosted test drive on Magnuson's tune. Tons of fun... WOT is just silly at this point due to the cold here in Minnesota and the unfortunate winter tires I currently have on the car. They don't stand a chance if I don't stay out of the throttle

While I haven't posted to this site yet, I've been pooring over all the great information that's been posted here over the years, including all the helpful tips on the magnuson install. It makes me wish I'd have bought the car years ago. For those that have been contributing to this site for years, I want to say thanks.

Anyhow, the rest of the car is completely stock including leaving DOD active for now. I plan to keep it that way until next winter when I'll do another round of modifications. However, I do want to add a catch can, hopefully an all inclusive kit. That's where I'm stuck.

Anyone have a setup like mine with a catch can that can post a picture of how they routed everything? I was thinking mightymouse, but I don't know.

Thanks again
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Decided to put together my own single can set up on the dirty side only and go with that.