Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: Brand New Painted Rotofab Engine Covers

VIP Member with OCD Executor999's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Brand New Painted Rotofab Engine Covers

As the title states, for sale is a new pair of Rotofab engine covers, painted Maverick Silver Metallic (paint code WA636R/17U). I had them painted through Rotofab. The reason I'm selling is I decided to go with chromeplated Rotofab engine covers.

It comes with all the necessary hardware to install them, including the hard-to-find and expensive GM fuel rail grommets (cost me $140 for 4).

These engine covers will fit L76 or LS3 in a G8 though keep in mind if you have Charlie's heater hose mod, you will need a little slack in the heater hoses to get the passenger side engine cover to fit flush. In the worst case scenario, you might have to extend the heater hoses or install new ones that are cut with some slack in them to accommodate the engine cover.

Asking price is $350 shipped or best offer via Paypal. I am not asking the buyer to pay Paypal fees. The price is the same whether they are shipped, picked up or delivered in person. Keep in mind that it cost me $477 plus shipping, so these are already priced at a discount.

Installation instructions are available at Rotofab's website.

Last edited by Executor999; 12-31-2018 at 07:43 AM.

2008 Pontiac G8 GT | PBM | Premium Package | Tuned by Patrick G | Wrenched by Enhanced Street Performance
    AC Delco | ARP | ATI | BMR | Centric | GForce Engineering | GM | Holden | Kooks | Manton | Moog | Norris Motorsports | Patrick G | Pedders | Pirelli | PRC | RCR | Rotofab | Russell | Texas Speed | SuperPro | Xforce

'Charlie the GRRRR8' - Rest in Peace 11/14/2013

VIP Member with OCD Executor999's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Sold! Please close thread.

2008 Pontiac G8 GT | PBM | Premium Package | Tuned by Patrick G | Wrenched by Enhanced Street Performance
    AC Delco | ARP | ATI | BMR | Centric | GForce Engineering | GM | Holden | Kooks | Manton | Moog | Norris Motorsports | Patrick G | Pedders | Pirelli | PRC | RCR | Rotofab | Russell | Texas Speed | SuperPro | Xforce

'Charlie the GRRRR8' - Rest in Peace 11/14/2013