Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: I finally did it!

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I finally did it!

It only took building two storage sheds in the backyard for the stuff I had to get out of the garage, but I finally get to park all my cars in my own garage!

09 G8 GT SRM Premium Sport Sunroof

HSV GTS Triple Gauge Pod, GXP Rear Sway Bar and Diffuser, HSV SuperSport Steering wheel, SOLO axle-backs, Magnaflow cats, Red Hot Shift Knob, Auto-dim Mirror, Hood Vent Mod, Removed Intake Cover, Rotofab CAI, Cortex, Infinity door speakers, MTX Re-Q5, Pioneer Amp & RF Sub, LED lows & fogs, Spyder tails, Power Slot rotors, Wagner Thermoquiet pads, Chrome lug covers, Glovebox light,

Winter-wear:
    Bremmerkraft BR09 winter wheels, Weathertech floor liners, oil pan heater

Admin: www.pontiacbonnevilleclub.com

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations!
    After 22 years in this house, we still can’t park our DD’s in the garage. Don’t mind that, but years ago I put up a 22x24 garage in back. It’s full of my wife’s gardening crap....except for a set of wheels and a set of wheels and tires.
    Gotta be a good feeling though
    things are not what they appear to be.....

2009.5 Liquid Red,Onyx Red, Premium Package, e85 Surprise Package

Post Thanks / Like

Nice place. I no longer park mine in the garage. The table saw and planer and other wood working tools are there now.
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice! Congrats!

I need to build a big shed to get my lawn tractor and all my power equipment out of mine. Wife and I still have room to park in it but I rather have more room for our cars!
    2009 White Hot G8 GT w/ Onyx/Red Int. Sport/Premium, No Sunroof, Garage Queen

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

R.I.P. Charlie (Mr GRRRR8)
    R.I.P. Chris (Panzer Leader)

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

So after a decade of going out the front door in the morning to get in my car in the driveway, I did it again this morning. Only to turn right around on my heels and go back in, and head for the door into the garage.

HSV GTS Triple Gauge Pod, GXP Rear Sway Bar and Diffuser, HSV SuperSport Steering wheel, SOLO axle-backs, Magnaflow cats, Red Hot Shift Knob, Auto-dim Mirror, Hood Vent Mod, Removed Intake Cover, Rotofab CAI, Cortex, Infinity door speakers, MTX Re-Q5, Pioneer Amp & RF Sub, LED lows & fogs, Spyder tails, Power Slot rotors, Wagner Thermoquiet pads, Chrome lug covers, Glovebox light,

Winter-wear:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by J Wikoff View Post
    So after a decade of going out the front door in the morning to get in my car in the driveway, I did it again this morning. Only to turn right around on my heels and go back in, and head for the door into the garage.
    Rest in Peace Charlie!

Sold

Just a GT

Quote Originally Posted by RichsGreyGT View Post
    this site is hardcore modding central.

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL I had to resist the urge again this morning.

Winter-wear: