Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: HELP...3rd Party Hosting Temp Disabled... (PHOTOS)

Post Thanks / Like

Default HELP...3rd Party Hosting Temp Disabled... (PHOTOS)

I have been a part of several forums with my Trans Am and Challenger and never had this problem. I have a photobucket account for this purpose. This is the only site that gives me this error and it is frustrating because you have a ton of useful tips and tricks with pictures and I can't view them. Am I missing something as to why I am getting this error?

Post Thanks / Like

If you use firefox or chrome for your browser you can search for a browser extension called something along the lines of "photobucket embed fix." It'll fix all the dead photobucket picture links when you're browsing.
    Terry Scott
    San Antonio, TX

2009 G8 GXP - Sport Red Metallic (#821 of 1829 / #33 of 74 as Optioned)

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bhunter0830 View Post
    I have been a part of several forums with my Trans Am and Challenger and never had this problem. I have a photobucket account for this purpose. This is the only site that gives me this error and it is frustrating because you have a ton of useful tips and tricks with pictures and I can't view them. Am I missing something as to why I am getting this error?
    Photobucket last year decided that they were going to charge for 3rd party hosting. Here is to hoping they run out of money and shut down.

Like terryscott621 said there are browser extensions to help.
    2019 Volkswagen GTI Rabbit
    2019 Chevrolet Equinox LT