Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: '09 Town & Country TPMS issue

Post Thanks / Like

Default '09 Town & Country TPMS issue

Hello
    My car is Chrysler Town and Countri 2009.
    I have a problem for a long time, which requires a your help.

My car Evac displays only three wheel pressures (TPMS), the rear left does not appear.
    I thought an error was in the valve sensor, but when I lifted the wheels around (rotated tires), again the left rear did not work, others were detected right away. (I tested it by changing the pressures)

The system Works with three sensors (transponders; triggers) because once it communicates with three, it automatically knows the location of the fourth. because of that, i think the problem can not be in the receiver, otherwise it will not detect two wheels (Wheel with broken receiver and a Wheel without receiver) since it can not detect a non-sensor wheel with only two operating sensors.

edit: error code C1504

Please help me.

Ps. Sorry for my poor English. It is not my first language
    Last edited by panic; 11-18-2017 at 10:28 AM.

Beyond Help
    Post Thanks / Like

Try pulling the fuse for the TPM and cycling the power a couple times, leaving it sit for a while with the key on, put the fuse back in, then take it for a drive.
    09 G8 GT SRM Premium Sport Sunroof

HSV GTS Triple Gauge Pod, GXP Rear Sway Bar and Diffuser, HSV SuperSport Steering wheel, SOLO axle-backs, Magnaflow cats, Red Hot Shift Knob, Auto-dim Mirror, Hood Vent Mod, Removed Intake Cover, Rotofab CAI, Cortex, Infinity door speakers, MTX Re-Q5, Pioneer Amp & RF Sub, LED lows & fogs, Spyder tails, Power Slot rotors, Wagner Thermoquiet pads, Chrome lug covers, Glovebox light,

Winter-wear:
    Bremmerkraft BR09 winter wheels, Weathertech floor liners, oil pan heater

Admin: www.pontiacbonnevilleclub.com