Site Sponsors & Vendors

Thread: FS: Superchips Cortex 2950 - $180 Shipped

Post Thanks / Like

Default FS: Superchips Cortex 2950 - $180 Shipped

***SOLD!***

I've got my old Superchips Cortex 2950 tuner for GM Gas & Diesel vehicles for sale. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. It's unlocked, has been updated, and it's ready for someone else to use. It comes with the tuner, a brand new usb to micro usb cable, and the instruction manual.

For any that don't already know, according to Superchips this is good for +15HP and +15 lb ft. While the HP and TQ increase isn't anything crazy, the ability to disable/enable DOD and the transmission tuning is what made this tuner worth the money. It makes the transmission shift a lot faster and you can set the firmness of the shifts to your liking. I had the Rotofab 91 and 93 octane tunes on it, but I'm not sure if they carry over to the new owner (if they do, then bonus for you). This tuner would be good for someone who's still stock or has an air intake and/or catback. Anything more than those mods and you'll need to get a custom tune. At that point you can retune your car to stock with the tuner and sell it to someone else and recoup some of your money. This tuner can also monitor any parameters that are output through the OBD2 port and can also read and clear fault codes.

Also wanted to add that this can be used with many other GM vehicles. So if your G8 GT is already tuned, but you have another GM vehicle you can tune your other vehicle with this. Check the application list in the link and if your vehicle has 2950 next to it in the part# column this will work for your other vehicle.

https://www.realtruck.com/shared/pdf...guide-2011.pdf

Last edited by terryscott621; 05-10-2017 at 09:15 AM.
    Terry Scott
    San Antonio, TX

2009 G8 GXP - Sport Red Metallic (#821 of 1829 / #33 of 74 as Optioned)

Post Thanks / Like

Really Good Deal! GLWS!
    2009 White Hot G8 GT w/ Onyx/Red Int. Sport/Premium, No Sunroof, Garage Queen

Borla Cat Back, VCM OTR Intake, DBA 4000 Slotted rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads, GXP Diffuser painted White, GXP Fascia, Crystal Clear side markers, Black Scoops, 20% Tint all around. 20" Camaro SS polished staggered, Shark Fin, Infinity 6032si front and Polk db651s rear

R.I.P. Charlie (Mr GRRRR8)
    R.I.P. Chris (Panzer Leader)

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"

Post Thanks / Like

SOLD! Admins please close thread.
    Terry Scott
    San Antonio, TX

2009 G8 GXP - Sport Red Metallic (#821 of 1829 / #33 of 74 as Optioned)